Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Total Drama Island, The Roleplay! FINALLY OPENZ!!! =D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:14 am
Luke walked out of the boat. A girl had been next to him, on it. He noticed tat she spoke German, because she was talking on a phone, to her parents, in German. He wallked up to her, spotting the pretty girl walk of also. "Hey!" he called. She turned to face him. "Hello." she responded, with a thick accent. "What's your name?" he asked. "My name is Selina. And you?" Selina asked. "Luke." he responded. He continued on,"I overheard you talking in German onboard, and-" Selina cut him off, talking to him coldly with a glare. "Listen here, you American. I know I have accent, and not good at English yet, but i want respect. I will not hear bad comment." "But I was saying I spoke German too." Luke said. "Oh, I am sorry." Selina said. "Soso, du sagt, "Ich heiBe Luke? Das is gut namen! Ich nicht spricht gut Englisch, soso du translate sometimes?" Selina asked.
((She asked if he could translate if she didnt understand something, and confirmed his name was Luke.)) "Selina, could we talk in English? Because this is America..." he asked. "Of course, Luke." Selina responded. They walked off to the camp.
(Luke and Selina will become a couple.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:08 pm
((luke don't really no German?))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:20 pm
Kiara walked off the boat onto the dock. "ooh... this place is nice...." "Yeah, i guess...." Keithsaid, following Kiara. Then Kiara walked over to a tree and pulled a notebook and a pencil out of her backpack and started drawing the ocean view. Keith walked over to her and sat down next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:31 am
Kicha-kun looked down and Blushed when Dew-Chan came back. "you look nice" he said to her.  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:03 am
"thanks, but hair still wet" Dew-chan said her best.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:11 am
Dewpool
((luke don't really no German?))

No, he does. But he knows english better. And he doesnt want to be treated weirdly or something, you know, like he cant speak a word of English.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:17 pm
(ok)

Dew-chan looked around, she used her better language now, she just liked to pretend. she ran to the first guy she saw but tripped.

Kitcha-Kun sighed "she'll never like me, because im related to her."  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces