Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
which character do u love and why(fma) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:44 pm
xXxMrs-CheyennexXx
Wrath, I meen how could you not love his addorable face! Hes so cute >3>. And oh wow a lot of people like Edward, I can relate with him, the knew fun thing is to call me short >3> I hate it >3>

I love wrath too hes so damn cute =^.^=  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:09 am
Favorite character, huh? Ugh, I always have a hard time with this one. XD My top four are Ed, Al, Roy and Scar...XD but mostly I go for Ed and/or Roy, 'cause I love their attitudes and natures.

Ed for his stubbornness, trying so hard to make things right and protect those he cares about. And then there's his temper, which never fails to make me laugh and makes me want to squish him to death. XD

Roy for his charm and his sly humor and wit, for seeming to be such a ladies' man...but caring so much for his friends and the people under his command that it's really just a ploy.

I also love their interaction, (yaoi tendencies or otherwise), and I love the way they bounce off of each other. ^^ Makes it hard to decide if I'm an Ed fangirl or a Roy fangirl! blaugh  

ryukoinu

iBuhnyy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:15 pm
My fave fma character is aLphonse, because he's so sweet and generous and caring, and kawaii!! ^_^  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff