Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Summer Star Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:02 am
TeaDidikai
If it works out for you, let me know. We're going to be leaving from near Olympia, WA early on the 16th.

Hubby and I need to get down there so we can set up camp and then help with the general set up.

yup, will let you know asap.
and if i do go, you also will not need to worry about feeding me. i'm vegan and would be cooking for myself to avoid any complications.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:29 pm
ninja

I'll note which things I make are vegan and make enough for you if you wish to indulge.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:45 pm
Folks who are attending- what kind of design would you like to see on the banner?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:14 pm
So for folks who are attending for the first time, if you have any questions, you're welcome to post them here.  

TeaDidikai

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:21 pm
TeaDidikai
Folks who are attending- what kind of design would you like to see on the banner?
Maybe something pretty?

Or darkly intriguing.

Gods, we're shallow. ninja

Is it really structured, or is the festival more loose and fluid? Is there lots or not so much time to meet and chat up new people. Will we be all camping together in the woods or is there some sort of camp site?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:31 pm
Gho the Girl
TeaDidikai
Maybe something pretty?

Or darkly intriguing.

Gods, we're shallow. ninja
More specific?

Quote:
Is it really structured, or is the festival more loose and fluid?
Basically, there are structured events, such as the opening ritual, the opening of the Temple, the Main Ritual, workshops etc, and then there is "freetime". That said- how much a person participates is completely up to them.

For example, I always participate in the Opening Ritual, the Opening of the Temple, the Main Ritual, the Closing Ritual and there's a Blot held by a dear friend.

But that's just me. You can sit on the sidelines and watch or you can jump right in.
Quote:

Is there lots or not so much time to meet and chat up new people.
A fair bit of time to chat with new folks. I spend most of my time with the other staff- but it's not because I'm "working" as much as it is because they're my friends and I only get to see some of them about once a year.

Quote:
Will we be all camping together in the woods or is there some sort of camp site?
The site is basically a couple of large fields surrounded by woods near the Columbia river. We truck in porta-potties and there are vault toilets, the Temple and a couple other buildings.

Hubby and I get up really early because there's a specific place we like to camp. We nestle ourselves back into some of the woods that surround the site. We plan to have folks who want to camp with us set up near us.  

TeaDidikai

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:00 am
Sounds fun. Too far away for me, though.

Ballsack, I just realized I missed this year's Pantheacon. I have no idea when the next loopy pagan festival is. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:10 am
Fun would be fun, but being beholden to none anymore would let me sleep better at night.
When the year is next, and my age starts with a 3, I shall make it, or I shall have fallen prey to a fickle fate far from my own fervor.

A note to mention, as you request in the chat thread...
Methinks all parties, and I take now this advice as well, as I can notice that I, Mr Pot, in calling the Kettle black, do not engage in hypocrisy, but rather recognize similarity, should always remember the cardinal rule.
Chill.
Assume no offense, search it out not, and it shall be far less likely to be found. wink  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:18 pm
Fiddlers Green
Fun would be fun, but being beholden to none anymore would let me sleep better at night.
When the year is next, and my age starts with a 3, I shall make it, or I shall have fallen prey to a fickle fate far from my own fervor.
Fair enough. I'll remind you of this. wink

Were you in the group who wanted to meet the pagans who mounted the boar's head and pissed off the vegans?

Quote:
A note to mention, as you request in the chat thread...
Methinks all parties, and I take now this advice as well, as I can notice that I, Mr Pot, in calling the Kettle black, do not engage in hypocrisy, but rather recognize similarity, should always remember the cardinal rule.
Chill.
Assume no offense, search it out not, and it shall be far less likely to be found. wink
Good advice. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:06 pm
Awww, my sis doesn't want to go. *sniff*  

MoonJeli

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:32 pm
MoonJeli
You should come anyway. I think you'd really like the ritual this year.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:39 pm
I can't afford to go. crying

Cars are expensive.  

Recursive Paradox

MoonJeli

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:22 pm
TeaDidikai
MoonJeli
You should come anyway. I think you'd really like the ritual this year.

I really wish I could. But I'm agoraphobic. *embarrassed*  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:44 am
MoonJeli
I really wish I could. But I'm agoraphobic. *embarrassed*
Agoraphobia is an interesting condition. As I recall, the Archives of General Psychiatry document that it's twice as common in women than men.

No need to be embarrassed Hun.
May I ask how it manifests?  

TeaDidikai

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:12 pm
boo, i can't go. my mom won't allow it [she thinks i'm crazy, which is slightly true, but i'm not delusional...to my knowledge]. plus, i'm supposed to be working this summer and no one's going to hire me if they knew i was leaving in the middle of july.

):

everyone else have fun~

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas