Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Member Ranking --- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:32 pm
Last time this place was updated was Jan. 27th people.
It's mostly my fault since I was in charge of it but since I quit being a moderator I can't do it anymore.

I'm telling you people, it's a very hard job that takes a hell lot of patience so don't start making a fuss if you don't see your mane on the list. The person who'll take the job is doing you all a favor.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:45 pm
When I have a steady enough thought process and am headache free I'll try to update this thing. I'd work on it sooner, but I'm rather afraid I'll mess up the list causing disorder and angering the great ruler of lists everywhere.

Just give me time.
(Unless someone else wants the job)  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Siren Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:54 pm
Southern Belles
I shouldnt post this here but Dizzy every time i read the plastic wrap thing i die it's so funny XD. Yay! im on the elite member list.

What plastic wrap thing? I need to be on the new pple list thing y just so's you knows.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:08 am
Woot, I'm a half rookie. If I donate to the mule account do I then get to be a Guild Zombie?  

Rellik San
Crew

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:50 pm
i have 258 posts....i think i should be somewhere on the list :p  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:57 pm
I think I'm borderline elite because one of the mods likes me... ^_^  

Rellik San
Crew

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:34 pm
not to sound rude or anything but, what is the point of being ranked?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:36 pm
also, when you say posts do you mean comments in bulletins or posting bulletins?  

DarkPhsycotic

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:40 pm
The_Angry_Fatalist
To allow you to moniter which members are most active and which members are possible mod candidates if you ever need more mods, I keep a similar offline system for emo guild members.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:33 pm
Rellik San
The_Angry_Fatalist
To allow you to moniter which members are most active and which members are possible mod candidates if you ever need more mods, I keep a similar offline system for emo guild members.

...Nah. It was something an old mod created to foster a sense of superiority after falling in with people who called her a poseur for being so accepting of the diversity of opinions on what being "goth" entails. Lurichan, myself and the rest of the mods pretty much ignore this entirely. (especially since the creator of the requisites made the post count for elite status the same as her current # of posts to gain said status)

.........I miss the "old" DarkWitchDizzy.........*sigh*

By the way; lurichan uses an entirely different method for choosing mods - she watches all for time, yes, but also intelligence, tolerance and level-headedness. (I believe I'm the most likely to react passionately instead of cooly followed by Isobel. sweatdrop )  

ceilisidhe

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:09 pm
I ooed up mmy nme in member lit it ay I hve 77 post, shouldn't I be up on there?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:52 pm
Lurichan and I have decided to lock this thread because honestly, if you're not well-known you haven't been around enough for elite status and, if you have (and are) you don't really need to post it in this thread as you exude it.
Of course moderators are still able to post herein and update if they see fit.....  

ceilisidhe

Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces