I've only seen:

My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki's Delivery Service
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Spirited Away
Grave of the Fireflies
Castle in the Sky

I wanna see Ponyo though. :3

OMFG I am DYING to see Ponyo~! I saw the previews for it one night on DisneyChannel and I was like "HOLY CRAP THAT'S MIYAZAKI-SAMA'S ART STYLE~!!! HE'S MAKING A NEW MOVIE?!?!" biggrin biggrin biggrin 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:59 am
I'm SO amped right now~!!! ALL HAIL MIYAZAKI-SAMA~!! blaugh

*ceremonious bowing cycle* We are not worthy...We are not worthy...We worship and love you, as we are not worthy.... whee  

RegalWolfyFox

o0-foxpuppet-0o

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:02 am
Laputa: Castle in the Sky, My Neighbour Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle.

I haven't seen his new one Ponyo, but I really want to.

Also a bunch of other Ghibli films but those are the ones he's directed that I've seen. I'm sure I've seen a few he's been lead art on but I'm not sure which one's those are.

The first Miyazaki film I saw was Spirited Away, which shows how recently I got really into anime, lawl.

I'd say my favourite is still Spirited Away. All the gods how I love that movie. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:48 pm
I have seen Spirited Away,Ponyo,My Neighbour Totoro,Princess Monoke,Porco Rosso,howl's Moving Castle,Castle in the Sky,Kiki's Delivery Service,gerave of the Fireflies,Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind,The Cat Returns, and Laputa 3nodding  

brightwingz

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items