Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV ALLIES and IV RIVALS
IV Rivals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Legit 4IV

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:39 am
well one thing is we dont like our haters well crush em and stab there spines and watch them burn twisted otherwise we ig nore em burning_eyes heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:11 am
I AGREE FOR THAT KING JUST CALL ME WHEN THERE'S A FIGHT. BUT FOR THE HONEST IM NOT A WARFREAK ON REALIFE. BUT WHEN IT COMES ON GAME IM READY TO ROLL OUT JUST NOT TO HURT MY FAMILY

stressed heart twisted

GOOD LUCK IV's smile )  

Claire IV

2 Hats

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:02 am
NO ONE messes with royalty . . . pm if your being harrashed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 pm
Noone likes haters and when it comes to online shiit, im ready to have a good fight even in real life, im ready. So bring it haters, ill give it back 2x worse(;  

Stephi33

FuCCin_MoNSTer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:19 am
we should start a family mafia so the family always gave goons down to bang asap wen 1 of our members get messed wit and have goons in hollywood always ready to jump if somebody in our family is under attack we kill them in number and epc sh*t talking idk wat u would call it tho XD IV MAFIA banging under the IV FAMILY code.lol twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 pm
KryTiCaL IV
we should start a family mafia so the family always gave goons down to bang asap wen 1 of our members get messed wit and have goons in hollywood always ready to jump if somebody in our family is under attack we kill them in number and epc sh*t talking idk wat u would call it tho XD IV MAFIA banging under the IV FAMILY code.lol twisted

That'd be cute, but speaking on the Grand Authority as High King and Master THINGMAKER of god-cares-where, and Knight Royal Master of the Oozing Skull, and Chief War Master of the Glowing Night clan of assassins -- I've got to warn you: sending out your babies to defeat my creeper men, or anybody else's host, is a bad idea. The rats of the sewer complexes chitter stories of weaklings, and the crows of arcade squawk of frightened babies and a crumbling order, such as IV.

Do yourself a favour:back down from every fight, and save your life!
If you won't, then at least back down from fighting my invincible Creeps and unfathomable Goons. Just lay back, and let them roll over you. Soon, you'll be dissolved, turned to goo, and reshaped by our glorious Oven.

Until then, you and your boyfriends cannot do a thing in the world against THINGMAKER and the Creeps.

MUSCLE COBRA

II pwn II

Shadowy Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:02 pm
Man ******** haters! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:42 pm
King IV
ya emo
I FOUND A HATER

I said Dont talk s**t about KING IV hater is gonna hate

also i hope you got my Pm about the Beauty IV  

Profitable Vendor

Profitable Millionaire

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

God of SSC

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:13 am
noticed crown royal is listed as an enemy of the guild
im not sure if everyone knows but in case you missed it and it does happen crown royal guild got banned and they are now called omni clan so just in case anyone didn't know
they created a new guild with godfather omni clan or something as the leader so if there still on your avoidance list well there's the updated info

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:32 am
heart  

iiBuRgeR IV

Stella VERMILLION

Big Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:53 pm
i joined a couple days ago and already i have people harassing me.

i dont usually get attention when i go into town/hollywood .. but i had people calling me really rude langauge even though i was talking to someone about a totally civil topic.

i swear people have nothing better to do than be arse hats to others for the pettiest crap.
( on a side note, gaia should really fix its block button for towns, i blocked two people and i could still see their chats, .. that seems counter helpful to me )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:24 pm
someone called me a crappy IV ***hole.I forgot his username but give me a pm if someone calls you that because I may know who it is.  

Cutie Madoka

Adventuring Sailor

IV ALLIES and IV RIVALS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas