Reply The L Guild Forum
Are YOU Emo for L? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cainamohpmyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:18 pm
I hadn't read Death Note in a while, so I just clicked on random chapters to refresh my memory, and OF COURSE, I just happen to click on the chapter where he died.
And then I was watching the episodes, and again, I just so happen to click on the episode. As soon as L said it was almost time to part, I felt myself begin to tear up. And then when it actually happened, I started crying like a little girl. ;____;
Every time I watch it, the same thing happens, and I have to exit out of the tab before I see it, so no one sees me crying.
ILU L D;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:21 am
I was pissed L was my fav. now hes dead and N is hear by the way my a*****e freind told me how light dies. not yet finished series on episode were Light thinks he won  

Olaroe

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:27 am
i wanted 2 chop lights head off with a guilitene when he got L killed (a thought bubble appears over his head showing him wit a guilitene string in one hand and the other hand perched on the side of the guilitene light was in)but light get shot repeatedly by matsuda and was killed by ryuk so i think it that L still won in the end  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:57 pm
who wouldn't be emo for L's death......  

Hakumei Fujitaki

Jesikira

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:29 pm
I remember going to watch the episode where L dies where I read a comment saying that he'd died and of course I began to cry before it even started. At first I didn't believe it so I watched the episode to see for myself and he did, so I cried again! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:51 pm
crying I BAWLED MY EYES OUT!!!!! crying

i wanted to kill Kira*Light* right then and there!!!! i was actually depressed for days!!!!

i know that sounds really obsessive.  

tmhelpimalive

lime_green_ninjas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:57 pm
ChangelingGirl
i didnt cry but i got sad and then went into denial !!! i kept thinking till the end he'd come back from the dead some how !! emo

Me 2!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 am
lime_green_ninjas
ChangelingGirl
i didnt cry but i got sad and then went into denial !!! i kept thinking till the end he'd come back from the dead some how !! emo

Me 2!!!

It didn't seem real to me. He died so soon in the series! crying  

Siouxi

Tweekers_Coffee Addict

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:06 pm
i was on Youtube one day and watched the episode when he died and i stared in shock at the screen while tears silently rolled down my face. i was really depressed and felt like screaming. it didn't seem real at all. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:25 pm
I did cry! Well actually I just starred at the tv while the tears fell. It was a huge let down. I wanted him to defeat kira not die.  

iiKimmy

Invisible Phantom

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas