Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Contact Details Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ainwyn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:51 pm
AIM - Cellogoddess10
email - cellogoddess10@gmail.com
LJ - fuffybaby18 (though, almost everything is either friends only, or highly customized, but if you tell me you're from here, I'll friend you ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:18 pm
E-mail: calixti@gmail.com
AIM: calixti
Livejournal: calixti.livejournal.com
Facebook by request, I don't feel comfortable posting my full name where anyone can see it. ninja

And yes, I do lack creativity when it comes to names, and I've considered changing my Gaia nick to Calixti as well.  

Calixti

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:20 pm
If anyone decides they need me, let me know beforehand - no one else can see me on my messenger stuff unless they're on my list. 3nodding

AIM: ByagghaMetta
MSN: byaggha@twcny.rr.com (also a valid email, but one that doesn't get answered so much as the one below)
Email: byaggha@gmail.com
Livejournal: byagghametta  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:39 pm
Fiddlers Green
Recursive Paradox
I don't rightly know. My mind generates strange and interesting things, usually when sleep deprived and/or highly caffeinated.

I needed an AIM screen name, stayed up 2~3 days in a row and came up with that. I also drew some pretty screwed up pictures and saw what appeared to be snakes made of air crawling in the walls.

Good times. Well no, not really. The last part was actually pretty terrifying. o_o

Ah, rightio.
I'm sorry you have Zephyr Serpents nipping at you. sweatdrop
After I egressed from the Army, I became one of the most avid sleepers I know. I do hope you don't suffer thru that again.

Zephyr Serpents, it works. *nodnod*

I try to avoid staying up several days at a time. It normally only happens during particularly bad finals weeks.

Things get interesting when the words themselves crawl across the page of your final exam.  

Recursive Paradox

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 pm
~pokes people~ Little point in having IMs if you folks don't log on often enough to chat. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:12 pm
Aim: Mot polk190
Yim: Patheticgamer or Iggy_the_spamer
Email:alphaohtwo@yahoo.com

and oh what the hell....Pm me if you want my phone number.  

Ethermus Prime

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:37 pm
TeaDidikai
~pokes people~ Little point in having IMs if you folks don't log on often enough to chat. ninja

I'm always on, I just have away messages up a lot. Depending on the message is how you figure out if I'm available.

Like the geeking out one prolly means I'm right near by playing on the consoles or playing RO on my computer and might be delayed by a few seconds responding to the first message.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:46 pm
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai

I'm always on, I just have away messages up a lot. Depending on the message is how you figure out if I'm available.

Like the geeking out one prolly means I'm right near by playing on the consoles or playing RO on my computer and might be delayed by a few seconds responding to the first message.
It was more a joke than anything else. I'm the IM Ninja.  

TeaDidikai

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:50 pm
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai

Noted 3nodding .
If I'm offline on AIM for a long period of time, it's usually because I went invisible and forgot to make myself visible again xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:52 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai

Noted 3nodding .
If I'm offline on AIM for a long period of time, it's usually because I went invisible and forgot to make myself visible again xd
Something keeps setting me to invisible. Error even walked me through trying to fix it. It worked for a couple days and then stopped working.  

TeaDidikai

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:54 pm
TeaDidikai
Violet Song jat Shariff
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai

Noted 3nodding .
Something keeps setting me to invisible. Error even walked me through trying to fix it. It worked for a couple days and then stopped working.

I'm sorry sad
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing AIM?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:05 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
TeaDidikai
Violet Song jat Shariff
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai

Noted 3nodding .

I'm sorry sad
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing AIM?
I use a proxy.  

TeaDidikai

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:15 am
TeaDidikai

Oh... I thought you did that on purpose. o_O Like that people would bother you on IM or something so you went invisible regularly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:32 am
Hey guys? If you've added me to your contacts list but haven't actually spoken to me yet, please make sure you tell me who you are when you do speak to me.

Destiny gave me a heart attack by randomly IMing me. Remember, people, I've gotten IM stalked by trans chasers before. So I'm a little anxious about random IM's with no identifier x_x  

Recursive Paradox

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:55 am
Recursive Paradox
Hey guys? If you've added me to your contacts list but haven't actually spoken to me yet, please make sure you tell me who you are when you do speak to me.

Destiny gave me a heart attack by randomly IMing me. Remember, people, I've gotten IM stalked by trans chasers before. So I'm a little anxious about random IM's with no identifier x_x

Eeek! I'm sorry! gonk  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces