Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
A Great British... *gasp* font change! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:29 am
BlackRavenFeathers
Timeless Visage
BlackRavenFeathers
Angilwingz
I do like black. In bold, and size 9. Size nine is non negotiable it just looks so orderly and clean.

I prefer size ten. Not much diference, I know. And I tend not to use bold.

'Cause bold is for WEIRDO CANADIANS! =P

Per-haps it is? Huh? Sure, whatever. It's useful for titles.

Sorry, that was a bit of an inside joke.. >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:30 am
Timeless Visage
BlackRavenFeathers
Timeless Visage
BlackRavenFeathers
Angilwingz
I do like black. In bold, and size 9. Size nine is non negotiable it just looks so orderly and clean.

-.-; Bloody inside jokes. It's going to take me ages to get used to this yoghurt thing, never mind the rest of them.  

Ithaya

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:33 am
Basically, the yoghurt thing is pretty simple. It's when you start combining it with sexual connotations it gets...strange...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:35 am
BlackRavenFeathers
Timeless Visage
BlackRavenFeathers
Timeless Visage
BlackRavenFeathers
Angilwingz

-.-; Bloody inside jokes. It's going to take me ages to get used to this yoghurt thing, never mind the rest of them.

Well, nobody really understands the Canadian one, but Angilwingz and myself. She's a sweetheart, you'll probably like her.  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:36 am
Nebelstern
Basically, the yoghurt thing is pretty simple. It's when you start combining it with sexual connotations it gets...strange...

Have I ever told you that I dislike yoghurt? Or should I keep that to myself so that I don't get murdered by the rest of the guild?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:37 am
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

Have I ever told you that I dislike yoghurt? Or should I keep that to myself so that I don't get murdered by the rest of the guild?

No, I'm not a great fan. I like the creamier ones, I have to admit, but most of the watery ones are pretty vile.

It's Invictus you don't want to anger with yoghurt hate...
ninja  

Nebelstern
Crew

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:39 am
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

No, I'm not a great fan. I like the creamier ones, I have to admit, but most of the watery ones are pretty vile.

ninja

Well, I have to kill Invictus to take over the guild anyway. So, I think if he's angry he'll be less sensible and charge at me with blind rage... Which is easy to counter with swift logic and quick reflexes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:41 am
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

ninja

Well, I have to kill Invictus to take over the guild anyway. So, I think if he's angry he'll be less sensible and charge at me with blind rage... Which is easy to counter with swift logic and quick reflexes.

What's this? Treason?! wink  

Nebelstern
Crew

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:46 am
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

ninja

'

And here I thought you were on my side.... Shame. sad I'll have to kill you too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:48 am
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

ninja

'

And here I thought you were on my side.... Shame. sad I'll have to kill you too.

In the event of war, I shall become a merc.
1) To get the money.
2) Because I can't take sides. That is so not me.

Nebelstern
Crew

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:50 am
Nebelstern

1) To get the money.

Well, Invictus has more money than I do, so you'll be on his side. Therefore I still have to kill you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:50 am
My sister and I once had an iside joke about commercial tape. o.O That was wierd.

And yes, I know where the yoghurt thing comes from. Lord Jagged warned me against it.

Ithaya

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:51 am
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

1) To get the money.

Well, Invictus has more money than I do, so you'll be on his side. Therefore I still have to kill you. 3nodding

Bubbletrumps. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:52 am
BlackRavenFeathers
My sister and I once had an iside joke about commercial tape. o.O That was wierd.

And yes, I know where the yoghurt thing comes from. Lord Jagged warned me against it.

Speaking of Lord Jagged. I have to see if he ever found the spam I left in his guild.  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:54 am
Timeless Visage
BlackRavenFeathers

Speaking of Lord Jagged. I have to see if he ever found the spam I left in his guild.

He has a guild?! I must leave spam! xd  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces