Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
27 pounds down, 23 to go Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wish me luck?
  yes
  no
View Results

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I only have two pounds left smile I'm so excited, but nobody seems interested. I know it doesn't matter, but I feel I've done all this work, and nobody has noticed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:59 am
that's great! ^^ congrats.
just remember to keep eating healthy even after you've lost
the two pounds too (: right?  

delete_my_existence

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:30 pm
Oh yea, that's just my first goal, get out of the two hundreds. I plan on being skinny. I'm just going step by step, ya know?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:29 pm
You are doing such a great job!!!! Which Is awsome because you are consistant, keep at it! You are doing great.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm
Thank you very much, that really helps. Lately I've been at a stand still again, I always get stuck at this spot, it is so hard getting out the 200's. It's really bringing me down. we have no food again at home, so I've been eating at work, which is bread and sweets, so that really doesn't help. And I have been so tired from work that I don't ever feel like exercising. Hopefully I'll get back on track soon, I wish the money situation would be fixed alright.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:21 pm
w00t only 2 pounds to go! Sucks about the food, are you able to buy your own to take to work? Bread and sweets doesnt sound too nutritious....and it might be that its contributing to your low energy levels. Its tough when money is tight sad Dont worry that no one has noticed- it seems weird but no one noticed anything for me until i had lost over 20 pounds so they will probably start to notice soon smile People are just caught up in their own little worlds. Besides, you're not doing it for them right? mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:15 am
Congatulations on losing almost 25 lb! You've worked so hard at this and when the scale tells you 199 I can't even describe how awesome you're going to feel. Way to go! *cheers*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:38 pm
Thank you everybody!!! It has been a really long time. SORRY. I was so scared. There was a slip up and I thought I was pregnant again. THANK GOD I AM NOT. I had missed my period for four months, and I felt movement, and i kept getting headaches like when I was pregnant. I didn't even bother testing myself, I was positive I was pregnant. Then, recently, I had to go to the hospital because of a massive migraine, and they told me, by blood test, I am not pregnant, and right after that, I got my period... confused what are the odds in that happening lol. My I am so happy I am not pregnant. And it's funny, because I thought I was pregnant, I quit smoking, started eating a lot of healthy food, and started school again to get my diploma (even though I am twenty...) I planned on doing all this in the first place, but it was bump in the a** to get started.

Since we last saw each other, I finally reached my goal. I am now 198 pounds biggrin FINALLY. I am so happy, I need to keep up with this. So much has happened since I've been gone. I am a new person it feels. I feel much better about myself and it doesn't have much to do with the weight. Just all the accomplishments I have achieved.
-quit smoking
-left my boyfriend for good
-started school
-eating healthier
-in a size 16 again
-under 200 pounds

Sorry I just disappeared. I promise, it won't happen again. I will keep up with this and keep moving forward.

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:35 pm
User Image

It may be a little hard to see, but basically, the blue line shows my progress thus far, and the black line shows my goal, which is two pounds a week till I get to 175. Not likely that I will lose 2 pounds a week.

What I plan to do is:
-walk an hour to two hours a day, after school.
-Try to eat healthy with the extra money I have.
-Go to a gym when my money situation is better.

Until next week
Loves to all and good luck to fellow losers!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:15 am
Here are my measurements from earlier this year to now.
User Image

I'd put my fat % but there is such a wide range, I wouldn't be able to tell which is more accurate. I'm really happy though about my progress so far
I am finally under 200 pounds and still shrinking.

ol_evil_eye_Riddle_box

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:31 am
congrats on getting out of the 200s! Sounds like everything is going great, keep it up!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:10 pm
I remember getting out of the 200s and back into size 16, it was one of the best feelings ever. Hold onto that and I'm glad that you're not pregnant if that's not what you wanted.

: D  

Tandahda
Crew

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out