Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:08 pm
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
I want one.
I want one of these, only about 200 times that size.

Very aggressive and deadly.

I just need to destroy the anitvenom they made for it, then it shall be feared again..... ninja
I like the other one better.
The one you like would make a nice pet, but the other one can be my gaurd spider.

3nodding

I actually want some type of tarantula for a pet, but the rest of family would freak and probably kill it, so I can't have one yet. sad
I actually want a scorpian...but with my luck it will escape then time will go buy and it will get its venom back and.....well, you can only guess.
One there was this woman who had a pet scorpion that escaped. She looked for it for days but couldn't find it, assumed it was dead, and gave up. She went to sit on the couch to watch TV, her weight disturbed the cushion, and the scorpion had been hiding under there so it came out and stung her.

stressed

If you're going to get a scorpion, get a large one like an Asian Forest Scorpion or a Flat Rock scorpion first. The larger ones have less potent venom and although it will hurt if you are stung, it will be less toxic to you. They also will be less agressive. (The larger scorpions can rely more on their strength to subdue food, whereas the smaller ones don't have that advantage so they need more powerful venom and a bitchier personality to survive.)

Feeding the small agressive scorpions is a lot of fun. You hold a cricket inbetween a pair of very long tongs, hold it down in the cage, and the scorpions run after them like lightning, and then the feast beings....Same goes for spiders like that too, especially sun spiders.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Nobody would believe how I got the person. I surprised the person when I came back from the movies. He ran to the corner of the street, got into a car, sped off.

I went after him tailing his a** trying to get a number plate. Bumped him once or twice (because he would break abruptly and i was following him about 5 feet away) then followed him for around 5 minutes (at around 100km/h in a 50 zone) then he made a mistake and hit a snow bank and got stuck in it XD. There was a phone booth near the place. I dialed 911, didnt say a word (where i live, cops are obliged to go everywhere where there has been a 911 call including phone booths(how do i know that, because i tried calling 911 for fun from a phone booth in my youth)) then went home, called 911 again and told them someone tried to break into my house with the number plate 365 rvs. I walked up to the place, where the guy crashed, there was an ambulance, a cruiser and 2 guys getting cuffed from the car I was following.

I like to call that fast thinking.

But it did cost me a crack in my bumper and a fog light...

That was Sunday btw.  

the_underworks

Cyto

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:31 pm
to say the least it would be a .... last mistake he or she could make  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm
the_underworks
Nobody would believe how I got the person. I surprised the person when I came back from the movies. He ran to the corner of the street, got into a car, sped off.

I went after him tailing his a** trying to get a number plate. Bumped him once or twice (because he would break abruptly and i was following him about 5 feet away) then followed him for around 5 minutes (at around 100km/h in a 50 zone) then he made a mistake and hit a snow bank and got stuck in it XD. There was a phone booth near the place. I dialed 911, didnt say a word (where i live, cops are obliged to go everywhere where there has been a 911 call including phone booths(how do i know that, because i tried calling 911 for fun from a phone booth in my youth)) then went home, called 911 again and told them someone tried to break into my house with the number plate 365 rvs. I walked up to the place, where the guy crashed, there was an ambulance, a cruiser and 2 guys getting cuffed from the car I was following.

That was Sunday btw.
I'd say the cracked bumper and fog light were worth it.

@ Wraith Lord: Yeah...I probably wont get one...  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:34 pm
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks

That was Sunday btw.
I'd say the cracked bumper and fog light were worth it.

@ Wraith Lord: Yeah...I probably wont get one...
Definitley worth it.

No, you should get one, don't be that worried about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image

Im afraid if i have one under my pillow, i will stab myself when i sleep. Im a horrible sleeper. cry

RAWRiwantmyCOOKI

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:38 pm
I don't have a knife under my pillow, I'd lose it in my bed.
I do sleep with a sword, though. It's very comforting to have it in my hand when I can't sleep.
But if someone broke into my house, I would just use the sword as a distraction technique to get to a gun (which is a bit silly, as I have much more practice with the sword, which is probably why none of the various guns are in my bedroom) and hope that whoever had broken in would decide "crazy naked chick with a sword, ******** this."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:49 pm
RAWRiwantmyCOOKI

Im afraid if i have one under my pillow, i will stab myself when i sleep. Im a horrible sleeper. cry

You can keep a sheathed one there....or a foldable...  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:52 pm
Digital Malevolence
RAWRiwantmyCOOKI

Or in a case of its own at the very least.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:58 pm
Digital Malevolence
God help the person that tries to break into my house. My dad has a shot gun filled with birdshot and he's not afraid to shoot though the walls and the perpetrator. I keep a 16 inch dagger(overall, blade is probably about 10-12 inches) between my headboard and the wall. I also have about 30ish swords and other daggers laying around my small room.

I haven't had anyone try and break in, but if they do, my family is prepared. Even though that would cause jail time, in my state, possibly all of the US but I'm not sure, you are supposed to leave your house and call 911 if someone breaks in to rob you.

Legally, being in Texas, if someone enters my house and/or property without my permission, I can use lethal force as a means of self-defense.

As far as I know, at least. I'm pretty sure they have to try and attack me in order for me to use LETHAL force, but I can still kick them out of my house by any means necessary.

My parents and me don't have any firearms. However, I have 30-odd knives and assorted daggers around my room alone, a steel-core baseball bat and plenty of aerosol cans and lighters.

So if someone broke into my room(which could very well happen seeing as my window's right next to the front door, I'd beat the s**t out of them with bat, and probably light them on fire.

The knives would be for if they tried to attack me. ^_^

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:19 pm
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
RAWRiwantmyCOOKI

Or in a case of its own at the very least.
That would work too.

@Simim: I wish, I lived in a state where it was legal to use lethal force...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:02 pm
Digital Malevolence
That would work too.

One of those slogans we have: "Don't Mess With Texas."

That's one of the reasons why.  

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:51 pm
Simim
Digital Malevolence
That would work too.

Damn texas. mad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:35 pm
*Glomps Simim*

:"D I'm a Texan too x3 Ahaha I used one of the amendments to beat some guy's a** once. twisted WORTH IT.

>.> My house was almost broken into once. Wasn't there, but my dad was. Usually he's a push over, but he said that the guy ran when he saw him. How they can be scared of such a skinny, skinny man I will never know. I don't know if this counts but I have Arrow Heads and multiple perfumes to spray in they're eyes >: D  

nippIe goblin

Noob

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:53 pm
Digital Malevolence
Simim
Digital Malevolence
That would work too.

Damn texas. mad
Personally, I think that particular law makes sense. Is anyone here about to break into a home in Texas? No. The law works.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff