Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering----March Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest of the all?
  CINDERSTAR!!!!
  CINDERSTAR!!!!
  CINDERSTAR!!!!
View Results

NoNameNoFrills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:11 pm
((OMS i totally forgot thatr there was a gathering going on thoughonly 1 of my cats are aloud to go.))

Jaypaw walked into the clearing following Kindlepaw. She sat down next to her Unused to so many cats being around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:44 pm
Spiritheart nodded. "I'm sorry. i've been there, you know."  

MADLYALICE

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:55 am
Cursedstar glanced at Shadowstar. "I know you don't. But my Clan needs more territory to survive. I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing it for my Clan."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:27 pm
Kindlepaw glanced at Shadowstar. She had seen very little of her leader, but of what she knew, she hadn't seen her acting so fierce. "She talks like if she was the only one who needed the ground for hunting. What about FireClan?" she mewed to Jaypaw, nodding her head towards Cursedstar, her fur bristling instinctively, for she knew of the war that was currently taking place with PebbleClan.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:00 pm
Firesong, who was near kindlepaw, spoke. "well, it's complicated. Pebbleclan has much less territory than Fireclan. However, Fireclan can't just give up it's territory. Not only would it be taken as a sign of weakness, during leaf-bare, it gets hard to find prey...especially on our territory. Besides, Moonclan may have even more territory than Fireclan, but Cursedstar isn't attacking them...i'm pretty sure there's more to it than territory, but i don't know what." She looked up at the clan leaders...why hadn't their territories all been equal in size to begin with?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:38 pm
Kindlepaw looked down to her paws, trying to understand what Firesong had just said. "But it wouldn't be fair that way for those who had less fortunate land. I still think that PebbleClan shouldn't direct their anger towards us... t-" she started, but held her tongue, remembering the truce. The last thing her clan needed was for the war to worsen due to an apprentice that couldn't hold her tongue.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:48 am
Flamepaw glanced over to where two FireClan apprentices were talking. Geez, They talk about us like we've returned from the dark forest to haunt them or something... He leaned forward towards Kindlepaw. "We're attacking FireClan because they're weaker than MoonClan."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:53 am
Firesong smiled politely at the Pebbleclan apprentice. "Yes, Moonclan has been very strong lately haven't they?" She looked directly at Flamepaw. "If you guys get some of our land, will you be able to hunt there? Your land is pretty mountainous, but ours is flat moorland." She couldn't help but wonder if it was dangrous to hunt on Pebbleclan territory. Maybe they actually needed different land. Maybe it was too hard to hunt on thier territory.  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:42 pm
(*cough cough* it's April Patchstar *cough cough*)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:08 am
Cinderstar gave a half hickup slash hiss. "If Shadowstar or Cursedstar have anything else to add, i think this gathering is over." Cinderstar growled.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:03 pm
Kindlestar padded into the clearing, her tail held high despite her condition as she guided her Clan to the Gathering site. "Wonder if the others will bother showing up this time..." she muttered, flicking her tail as she sat down.

Dawnlight sat down next to Kindlestar and shrugged. "Their heads are too high up on themselves to even remember there is a Gathering I bet," he snarled, flicking his whiskers with malice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:01 pm
Duskwind laughed at Dawnlight's comment. "Let's give them a chance before we start criticizing their head height."  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:34 pm
Dawnlight purred. "You know it's true."

"Why do I bring you to Gatherings again?" Kindlestar asked in a reproachful voice, her eyes twinkling all the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:11 pm
"Friendly as ever i see!" Redpine called to Dawnlight behind the newly arrived Cinderstar and crew.

"Kindlestar! Duskwind! It's been a while!" Cinderstar purred ignoring Dawnlight.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas