Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:32 pm
"Well then read it! The family tree is in the back!" Sam said.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:42 pm
Oh
My
God...
She was murdered...but what happened to her husband...the facts don't add up...
He died a year before her, but yet the book says he was left with Alex...
(don't fix edit that mistake, I'm going to spin off it)
This is too weird. He dies a year before her, 1929, when Alex was 16, but this book says he died three years later! I need to research this...I will send you an owl when I figure this out a little more, but for now I think I am off to bed...
(honestly though I still have homework to do and my RL sister wants the computer, so I will send you a pm and write in the owlrey when I am back on.)

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:58 pm
"Bye then Summer." Sam takes the book, the family tree, and runs up to her common room. It was pretty confusing, and she needed some rest too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:07 pm
"I hope I won't be an evil psycho. I have to get back to my lessons. Kitty, would you consider signing up for Potions II or III? I'd like someone to accept the challenge," Katie says, half jokingly.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:07 pm

::Smiles at Summer:: "It's fine; it's exciting news!! The book i'm reading is about Cletic knots and their magical properties and meaning. But anyhow i'll leave you two to ya'lls book!! See you in the Common Room later Summer!!"

::Walks back to cushion in the Garden by the pond and Goes back to reading.::

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:44 am
Kitty half closed her book, stopping the book's discription of Venus, and looked around, "Did someone say my name?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:40 pm
*Summer creaked the door to the Forgotten Chamber open as quietly as possible. It was3a.m. and she didn't want to wake anyone. She peeked her head inside the small crack available and checked the surrounding area.*
Pssst. Hello? Anyone in here? *She whispered*
*She took the silence as a reassurance that she was truly alone, and climbed through the doorway.*
Let's see...Should I look up Westyn, or Algorith? *she said to herself*
*She decided on Westyn, and with a small utterence of "lumus maxima", she lit her wand with a bright reading light, and searched the shelves for the book of her choice.*
Ah! Here we are! William Westyn I (1888-1929)
*Summer sat down at a desk and began to pour over the contents of the book. Before too long, she fell asleep on top of the desk, wand still in hr hand, book acting as a pillow for her face.*
{next person to type, it will be about 8 o' clock in the morning, which basically means I slept down here for 5 hours...}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:14 pm
Kitty came in to look for a book to help with her DADA work next period. "That Astronomy book was such a sucess..." Kitty trailed off as she noticed someone was alseep at a desk. Kitty went over to her. "Summer? Wakey, wakey! It should be a Ravenclaw asleep down here, not a Slytherin," joked Kitty as Summer opened her eyes and looked around.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:21 pm
Huh?
Oh crap! How long have I been asleep? Thanks for waking me Kitty. I was trying to look up somethings about mine and Sam's family relations, but I must have...well obviously...fallen asleep...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:24 pm
Sam peeks into the Room to see Kitty and Summer. "Hey. So, Summer, more research?" Sam said jokingly.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:35 pm
*Summer groggily rubs her eyes, yawns and lifts the book off the table to place in her lap. She flips back a couple of pages and reads a passage aloud to Sam.*
"William Westyn had betrayed his family. Their bloodline was no longer pure Slyhterin, but of a "different race". Eventually his "family" would come for him. Force a seperation of the happy couple, and send Miranda and their unborn son away, banishing them from their thoughts. Out of sight, out of mind. William had little time to react. He packed up his belongings in the middle of the night, desperate for them to escape and live a happy life together. They eloped that cold winter night of December, and lived in peaceful isolation for almost 15 years. "
That was all I found before I fell asleep, but it was pretty interesting. What do you think it all means? I mean, the ending of the passage especially "lived in peaceful isolation for almost 15 years", and then they mysteriously die after the peace ends?
Weird...
*Summer shuts the book and places it on the table, using her other hand to rub her stiff neck, thinking to herselfNote: Do not sleep at right angles...*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:47 pm
Katie reenters the chamber to find it full of people. "Wow. I'm glad ya'll like this room as much as I do. So Kitty, you didn't answer me last night. Will you take potions II or III? I only have one Gryffindor," she says hopefully. She goes to the shelves and pulls out about six books. She sets them on a table, opens one, and begins to study.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:52 pm
Hey Katie! Guess what?!
I came down here at about 3 a.m. and fell asleep on the desk rather than the big cushioned couch or chairs...*sighs*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:55 pm
"Wow, I bet you're stiff. Did you discover anything new about your family. I came looking for you, but it was to dark for me to see, so I went back to bed." Katie closes her book and picks up a new one. "Huuuuuuuhhh........ That's interesting."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:10 pm
*Summer continues rubbing her neck*
Ya. Really stiff. I found out a little bit more, but I fell asleep so I didn't really get much done...*if you want to know, then re-read the passage above and we can just imagine I read it/ showed it to you*
What's so interesting?

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces