Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
You have no idea what you're messing with!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:18 pm
AniMajor
PrometheanSet, I haven't met too many stable people who call themselves Chaos Magicians.
To be fair, I've met several.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:53 pm
AniMajor
Deoridhe
AniMajor
So, last night I had a dream, involving magic, where someone told me that I couldn't possibly understand the forces I was dealing with.

I suggest you listen.

In most cases, I would've thought that it was some kind of warning, but this time it didn't make any sense.

There was this guy who was a student at the same college as my sister, except he was studying "red magic" which was a type of eastern magic that came to England in the 1700's or so. Because he was using red magic, he had an animal familiar, which was always smaller than a normal animal. His was a pig, and he was using magic to make it small. I figured I could probably undo it pretty easily, so I did, and the guy got all confused as to why his pig kept changing size. It was his mother who figured it out, and told me I had no idea what I was messing with.

In real life, I'm unable to undo someone else's spells like that, and I probably wouldn't just because it's amusing. I'm also not doing anything magic related and haven't for a while, so I don't understand how I can be messing with anything.

Sounds like the magic is metaphorical for something else in your life. I have no way to know what, but usually dreams are messages to the self, and one which you vividly remember likely has something important to say.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:25 am
Deoridhe
AniMajor
Deoridhe
AniMajor
So, last night I had a dream, involving magic, where someone told me that I couldn't possibly understand the forces I was dealing with.

I suggest you listen.

In most cases, I would've thought that it was some kind of warning, but this time it didn't make any sense.

There was this guy who was a student at the same college as my sister, except he was studying "red magic" which was a type of eastern magic that came to England in the 1700's or so. Because he was using red magic, he had an animal familiar, which was always smaller than a normal animal. His was a pig, and he was using magic to make it small. I figured I could probably undo it pretty easily, so I did, and the guy got all confused as to why his pig kept changing size. It was his mother who figured it out, and told me I had no idea what I was messing with.

In real life, I'm unable to undo someone else's spells like that, and I probably wouldn't just because it's amusing. I'm also not doing anything magic related and haven't for a while, so I don't understand how I can be messing with anything.

Sounds like the magic is metaphorical for something else in your life. I have no way to know what, but usually dreams are messages to the self, and one which you vividly remember likely has something important to say.

I don't even want to know what the ******** up nightmare I had last week was trying to tell me then.

Maybe avoid little girls wearing masks with big knives? ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 pm
Cyrus the Elder
I don't even want to know what the ******** up nightmare I had last week was trying to tell me then.

Or that something young in yourself is making some violence changes/demands.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 pm
Cyrus the Elder
ninja

A gate appears at the Unvisited Isle. Cyrus is sucked into Another Time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:53 pm
AniMajor
PrometheanSet, I haven't met too many stable people who call themselves Chaos Magicians. Most of them had the mentality of an angry 14-year-old boy who watched too much DBZ.

In fact, the only person I could really claim I "know" who is a Chaos Magician is pretty stable. Stabler than most people.

I'm not stable? gonk

Ahem, when I work within my path, I mostly do it for the paradigm piracy and shifting aspect. Maybe some thought form invocation occasionally, but nothing too chaotic.  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:13 pm
Deoridhe
Cyrus the Elder

And apparently impaling another something young in myself, that looked alot like me when I was around 5, in the face.

Repeatedly.

Until it stopped moving. ninja

TeaDidikai
A gate appears at the Unvisited Isle. Cyrus is sucked into Another Time.

If Yog Sothoth wants to have a candle-lit dinner with me again, I swear I'll scream stare  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:16 pm
Cyrus the Elder
Deoridhe
Cyrus the Elder

And apparently impaling another something young in myself, that looked alot like me when I was around 5, in the face.

Repeatedly.

Until it stopped moving. ninja

Woo! Internal violence between young masculines and feminines! My favorite.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:17 pm
Cyrus the Elder

If Yog Sothoth wants to have a candle-lit dinner with me again, I swear I'll scream stare
He confused the roots for tentacles.

Of an amusing note- my dyslexia pwned me for a moment and I almost posted testicles.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:33 pm
Deoridhe

D-does this mean I'm a pretty little girl now? gonk

TeaDidikai
He confused the roots for tentacles.

He tried to cop a feel of my stamen! crying

Quote:

Of an amusing note- my dyslexia pwned me for a moment and I almost posted testicles.

eek xd gonk surprised burning_eyes

That's the best way I can describe my reaction to that ninja  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:35 pm
Cyrus the Elder
He tried to cop a feel of my stamen! crying
burning_eyes

Quote:

eek xd gonk surprised burning_eyes

That's the best way I can describe my reaction to that ninja
3nodding
666.5C FTW.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:35 pm
Cyrus the Elder
Deoridhe

Yup, she won. Prep the frilly dresses!  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:39 pm
Deoridhe
Cyrus the Elder
Deoridhe

Yup, she won. Prep the frilly dresses!

But I don't like wearing my tutu, it's all itchy and stuff emo

TeaDidikai
burning_eyes

twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:52 pm
SpaceTerminal Destiny
AniMajor
PrometheanSet, I haven't met too many stable people who call themselves Chaos Magicians. Most of them had the mentality of an angry 14-year-old boy who watched too much DBZ.

In fact, the only person I could really claim I "know" who is a Chaos Magician is pretty stable. Stabler than most people.

I'm not stable? gonk

Ahem, when I work within my path, I mostly do it for the paradigm piracy and shifting aspect. Maybe some thought form invocation occasionally, but nothing too chaotic.

Well, to be fair, I don't really "know" you. I know of you, and I can kinda extrapolate what you're like from your postings, but if I haven't seen you in person, then I really can't claim to know you. I'm not saying that you're unstable, I'm just saying that I don't really know you, so I can't put you in either category (at least in my own mind).

I've met people who've written books on Chaos Magic, who had been practicing longer than I've been alive, and they were not stable people. I feel like every time someone shows an inclination towards anything chaotic, they lose their minds. Like "chaos" means "do whatever you want, no one can stop you". Even if that's not at all close to what it's about.

Also, what have you people done to my thread?! And why is there no angry-arm-waving smiley?!  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:25 pm
Ah. See that's why I avoided using the title Chaos Magician for a very long time and just adopted Paradigm Pirate as my title. Because chaos is always assumed to mean a person is not sane. However, people took me even less serious when pirate was used. gonk

I take a restrictive view, which sounds ironic, but when I first got into this stuff, I used to culture rape because I had no concept of culture rape at the time. Mostly from the fact that none of the books that I took out on neo-paganism and religion in general mentioned such a concept. And no, I've never actually read any of the books of the "UBER-EVIL DO NOT READ" list.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff