Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Back to Guilds

If you ADORE Taylor Lautner you are welcome! we got fun contests! latest news! and pictures! come on join join join join! 

Reply Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!
~TAYLOR NEWS~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maria franklin
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:23 pm
Xtine_1952
Musiq4luv
okay i have one thing to say....WTF?!?!?!?!? (well that's my opinion...) if you guys seen the pictures then you should know that Demi Lovato had met Taylor on the orange carpet at the KCA's..well today she was asked if she thought her and taylor would make a cute couple..what was her quick reaction?? “Hold please, oh God. No, thank you! He is not for me,” well i don't mind that she isn't in to him ( some people like different people, that's their opinion and i'll just keep it like that..im not the kind of person that would track her down and fuss her out...) but wtf does she mean "oh god"?!?!?!? stare anyway....she also said "He seems more like a heartthrob type. I am more of a musician girl. He would have to rough up a little bit for me to date him!” rough up????? WTF DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT FREAKIN ROUGHING UP?!?!? HE'S ALREADY BUFF WITH KARATE SKILLS WTF IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! scream stressed uhm.....sorry...kinda steamed right now.. anyway.....that's pretty much it...more news coming your way soon... stare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

taylor is so hot demi is soo not

ur right and thats just not right demi is soo messed up i mean ur right hes soo buff and stuff mostly hot and how can she say i needs to rough up a bit  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:50 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance BREAKING NEWS: i should actually that this is a WHOOHOO moment!! TAYLOR LAUTNER IS THE NEW HOTTEST HEARTHROB IN MEXICO WITH A PERCENTAGE OF 83!!!! Now if only he was in most of the countries including America!!! THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!! *pulls emergency taylor party banner* YAY!!!!!!! xd

User Image  

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx-AznFriedRice-xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:08 pm
Musiq4luv
baby girl 06
Musiq4luv
Wednesday April 1, 2009

GUESS WHAT??!? ROBERT PATTIONS IS JEALOUS OF TAYLOR! HE SAYS THAT HE IS FURIOUS THAT TAYLOR IS BECOMING THE FAVORITE OF THE SET AND AT TAYLOR AND KRISTEN'S RELATIONSHIP??? WOW! DIDNT SEE THAT COMING! HE SAID THAT HE IS WORRIED THAT BECAUSE OF TAYLOR'S POPULARITY, HIS STARDOM IS FADING! ISN'T THAT SOMETHING?

Where did you hear that? Either way It reallt doesn't surprise me at all

i usually get the latest news by looking EVERYWHERE on the internet lol then it ends up on mtv.com and all that..soo yeah..i do my research

wow i think he's so adorable in the second pic of him. (taylor of course)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:34 am
just as he walked up, i was screaming so loud my parents almost called the police! and wen twilight won the award, i called my bff and i was screaming in the phone so she had to hang up!  

Sassy Banana

christeline

Greedy Giver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:52 am
Musiq4luv
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance BREAKING NEWS: i should actually that this is a WHOOHOO moment!! TAYLOR LAUTNER IS THE NEW HOTTEST HEARTHROB IN MEXICO WITH A PERCENTAGE OF 83!!!! Now if only he was in most of the countries including America!!! THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!! *pulls emergency taylor party banner* YAY!!!!!!! xd

User Image

THIS DOES CALL FOR A CELEBRATION!!!! YAY!
xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:14 am
Musiq4luv
This will be the place to get the latest news about...you already know who!! If you have any news you are welcome to post! But news only!! you can talk about taylors hotness on the other posts guild members will make!! If you ever see this wahmbulance and "OMG" thats another way of saying "BREAKING NEWS" but less dramatic! LOL! So stay tuned for news about Taylor, him in New Moon, and other cool things!

Taylor will have an eight pack or ten pack when we see him shirtless in New Moon coming to theaters on November 20th, 2009!!!!  

bmwgirl95

bmwgirl95

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:19 am
maria lautner
Xtine_1952
Musiq4luv
okay i have one thing to say....WTF?!?!?!?!? (well that's my opinion...) if you guys seen the pictures then you should know that Demi Lovato had met Taylor on the orange carpet at the KCA's..well today she was asked if she thought her and taylor would make a cute couple..what was her quick reaction?? “Hold please, oh God. No, thank you! He is not for me,” well i don't mind that she isn't in to him ( some people like different people, that's their opinion and i'll just keep it like that..im not the kind of person that would track her down and fuss her out...) but wtf does she mean "oh god"?!?!?!? stare anyway....she also said "He seems more like a heartthrob type. I am more of a musician girl. He would have to rough up a little bit for me to date him!” rough up????? WTF DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT FREAKIN ROUGHING UP?!?!? HE'S ALREADY BUFF WITH KARATE SKILLS WTF IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! scream stressed uhm.....sorry...kinda steamed right now.. anyway.....that's pretty much it...more news coming your way soon... stare

ur right and thats just not right demi is soo messed up i mean ur right hes soo buff and stuff mostly hot and how can she say i needs to rough up a bit

u r so freaking right i can't believe that ******** b***h would say that!!! Oh sorry i went to far but it was because i get mad easily!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:38 pm
bmwgirl95
maria lautner
Xtine_1952
Musiq4luv

u r so freaking right i can't believe that ******** b***h would say that!!! Oh sorry i went to far but it was because i get mad easily!!

lol i'll accept that bc ur basically calling her a female dog. LOL  

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

maria franklin
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:42 pm
XxchristelinexX
Musiq4luv

User Image

THIS DOES CALL FOR A CELEBRATION!!!! YAY!
xd

yep "celebrate good times come on" lol that is sooo kool xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:35 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance OMG!!!! This just in Taylor Lautner has a new girl. Who is she? No one knows. On Tv last night he was seen with a mysterious black headed chick that kissed him ON THE LIPS as she got out of the car!!! NO one knows who she is cuase when she saw the cameras she ran into the house leaving poor Taylor staring after her. What a b***h! sorry got angry for he rleaving him there. Sources told that he was dating a stranger no one knew then dumped her for the new chick. sad I'll miss him. eek Oops never mind. We want to know this and only this..... WHO THE HELL IS SHE??????????????????

User Image  

Rose Blackburn

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:21 am
Sheema Yokumari
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance OMG!!!! This just in Taylor Lautner has a new girl. Who is she? No one knows. On Tv last night he was seen with a mysterious black headed chick that kissed him ON THE LIPS as she got out of the car!!! NO one knows who she is cuase when she saw the cameras she ran into the house leaving poor Taylor staring after her. What a b***h! sorry got angry for he rleaving him there. Sources told that he was dating a stranger no one knew then dumped her for the new chick. sad I'll miss him. eek Oops never mind. We want to know this and only this..... WHO THE HELL IS SHE??????????????????

User Image

WTF?!??!?!?!?!?? IF YOU'RE GONNA BE THE HOTTEST GUY ON THE PLANET'S GF, DO IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!! THAT'S A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY!! I KNOW IM NOT SAYING THAT IM NOT JEALOUS BUT OMFG!!!! THAT'S SOOO WRONG! and i thought he wasn't allowed to date? what happened???? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:24 pm
Musiq4luv
Sheema Yokumari

User Image

WTF?!??!?!?!?!?? IF YOU'RE GONNA BE THE HOTTEST GUY ON THE PLANET'S GF, DO IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!! THAT'S A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY!! I KNOW IM NOT SAYING THAT IM NOT JEALOUS BUT OMFG!!!! THAT'S SOOO WRONG! and i thought he wasn't allowed to date? what happened???? eek

OMFG!!! I don't know! He dumped me and took out this chick. I'm a brown haired girl with blonde streaks. Last week there was a picture of me and him in a magazine I think. I called him but he just said she was a "friend" i asked him about the kiss and he just froze then hung up!! His parents are finally letting him date but they have to approve. They approved of me but not of this girl. I am so ******** mad at him! He left me for some black haried b***h???!!!!!!!!!!  

Rose Blackburn

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 am
Hey Taylor fans! Now most of you must be pretty bummed about the taylor dating thing...But I found a little something to cheer everyone up! Girls voice: and what that might be musiq? TAYLOR LAUTNER WORKING OUT ON THE SET OF NEW MOON!! Girls voice: is he shirtless? Well...no but you get to see what he does to get that gorgeous 8-pack goin!! Girls voice: Oh....it'll do for now.... I hope it does!!! XD just click here to watch the video!! and i'd suggest turning DOWN the volume bc i have no idea what that loud banging is in the background...it might scare you if you have the volume all the way up!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:31 pm
Sheema Yokumari
Musiq4luv
Sheema Yokumari

User Image

OMFG!!! I don't know! He dumped me and took out this chick. I'm a brown haired girl with blonde streaks. Last week there was a picture of me and him in a magazine I think. I called him but he just said she was a "friend" i asked him about the kiss and he just froze then hung up!! His parents are finally letting him date but they have to approve. They approved of me but not of this girl. I am so ******** mad at him! He left me for some black haried b***h???!!!!!!!!!!

ur lucky, how do u two know eacher just wondering  

Texas Chica43

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas