Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:27 am
The two warriors prowled around Seedpaw. Spiritheart, her fur soaked with mud and blood murmured, "Leave with your sister back to camp, and we shall not hurt you."
Raintail agreed, his gore covered fur fluffed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:54 pm
Seedpaw growled and hissed at the warriors. He looked over to his sister trying to make a decision. But Goldenpaw was first to speak, "We will never leave. Our territory does not belong to you and we will fight for it, even if it risks dying. That is what the warrior code states and we will never run away from a fight!" She hissed. Seedpaw's eyes were full of sorrow, his sister was right. But she needed to go back to camp and she couldn't go alone.

"Goldenpaw, I'm sorry but I am taking you back to camp." He mewed. Goldenpaw glared at her brother.

"You can't force me to go-" Seedpaw got up and grabbed her scruff. "-What are you doing, put me down!! Brother, put me down now!" Seedpaw ignored her and began dragging her back to camp.

"I'll be back to finish you two off." He mumbled between his sister fur.  

ch3shire_c4t

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:55 pm
(Crystalstar waited for Patchstar to post....)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:43 pm
Crystalstar_leader
(@Leafpetal: Exactly, you wouldn't understand that much about these battles (tell you the truth I have no idea why Patchstar wanted to fight....*shurg*))

Crystalstar grabbed Patchstar by the scruff and threw her, good thing she was small. Crystalstar jumped into battle, heading for the nursery and Elders' den. There were two warriors on each entrance. "Get them to my cave, there is a small opening in the back they can go through to get out. I want you, Dreamfire to lead and take care of them."

Someone pounced on Crystalstar, instinct took over and she rolled, making her attacker let go. She faced her opponent, it was Patchstar. (What a shocker O.O)

(Patchstar: Your such a kitty-pet
Crystalstar: Come over here and say that to my face!
Patchstar: Okay! Your. A. Kitty-pet.)(lol, stray cats RP...LiNyShaVi)

(lol go wolfie go!)
(remember? we were at MockProm and we were talking to Cursedstar about DeathClan, then I decided that since Cursedstar was attacking FireClan that i wanted to attack you. You were like, "okay, since i'm leaving anyway" and i was all "yay!")
(btw nice post >.>)

Patchstar clawed at the Snowy White leader. Crystalstar's beautiful pure white coat was stained crimson, whether from her own blood or the fallen blood that plagued the snow, Patchstar couldn't tell. But still she continued to slash at her first life's kithood friend (i almost forgot she's reborn), if Cursedstar was going to take some of MoonClan's territory, then they needed to "borrow" some of snowclan's. (There, a reason.)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:30 pm
(lol, oh yeah. And I guess thats a good reason)
(this is going to have to last until I leave....I think we should've waited....oh well *shrug*)

Crystalstar yowled with pain and pushed Patchstar off of her. She jumped on top of Patchstar and clawed, ranking her claws across her sides. She jumped off her friend and ran into the battle, seeing who needed help. Spotting two apprentices being cornered by three warriors, she dove in, easily taking down one of the warriors while the apprentices took the other two. Once she chased the warrior away she ran back into the battle.

(RAWR! Fear me! I am INVISIBLE! *Trips over own paws*)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:53 am
demonic_dragon_god
Dream Sparrow
there no way where backing down...

i'm right with u sparrowheart!

Thnx, am ready to stand up for my clan and nothin will stop me...  

Kitt ShadowDeath

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:36 pm
Crystalstar_leader

((did you say INVISABLE on purpose? or was that suppose to be Invincible?))

Leafpetal watched her leader fight. Jeez.... i STILL don't understand why the clans have to fight so much..... Leafpetal thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:22 pm
Lightstone stood up, then yowled as two cats attacked him. Robinsong shot over and dragged a she-cat named Poppyfrost away from her son, and Lightstone grappled with the tom that clawed at him. Suddenly, the tom was lifted away and ran off, yowling as he went. Standing above Lightstone was a ginger she-cat, her fur smelled like MoonClan.
"You okay?" She asked. Lightstone nodded.

Robinsong and Poppyfrost grappled together, their pelts spraying crimson blood across the snow. finally, Robinsong dove and sank her teeth into Poppyfrost's throat, biting the SnowClan cat's spine. Poppyfrost shrieked and died, her eyes wide with terror and blood spraying out of her mouth  

MADLYALICE

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:39 pm
Seedpaw came running back to the battle, his fur was fluffed up. He yowled with rage as he entered the battle again. He searched out the warrior who had injured his sister. He spotted her and ran full speed towards her. "This is for my sister!!" he yowled as he leaped onto the she-cat's back.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:04 pm
Crystalstar_leader
(this is going to have to last until I leave....I think we should've waited....oh well *shrug*)

Crystalstar yowled with pain and pushed Patchstar off of her. She jumped on top of Patchstar and clawed, ranking her claws across her sides. She jumped off her friend and ran into the battle, seeing who needed help. Spotting two apprentices being cornered by three warriors, she dove in, easily taking down one of the warriors while the apprentices took the other two. Once she chased the warrior away she ran back into the battle.

(invisible? nice one cheystar. btw luv the av)

Patchstar tore after the SnowClan leader and pounced back on top of her, bringing the older cat down into the blood-stained snow.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:29 pm
Panda--Chan
Crystalstar_leader

(invisible? nice one cheystar. btw luv the av)

Patchstar tore after the SnowClan leader and pounced back on top of her, bringing the older cat down into the blood-stained snow.

Crystalstar is older than Patchstar?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 am
((guys im SOOOOOO sorry. ive been grounded for almost 3 months now for no reason whatsoever. but now im officially back and Joltfals is ready for action.))

Joltflash raced off torward the SnowClan border. Once inside she headed to the sound of fighting cats, and was ready to help her Clan.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:20 am
Spritheart gave a yowl, her scarlet blood spraying the snow, covering it with a red blanket. Growling, she bit down on Seedpaw's shoulder, clawing at his belly.

Starblood helped Lightstone over to Leafpetal, where he began licking his wounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:16 pm
Joltflash ran into the area of battling cats. She jumped in and looked for someone she could help.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:26 pm
(Joltflash, you're alive!!)
((technically, originally Patchstar and Crystalstar were the same age, but remember Patchstar died and had to come back as a kit, so now she's older. In real life though, I'm five months older than Crystalstar is, and a year older than Cursedstar :O))

Patchstar leaped backwards to avoid Crystalstar's lashing paws. "Joltflash!" she mewed when she saw the orange-and-cream warrior. "Glad you could make it!" Patchstar ducked under another of Crystalstar's slashes.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff