Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
brendon's hair cut + new girlfriend? **UPDATE** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-crystalcatalyst

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:09 pm
Wow, how many tiems has Brendon been to disneyland nao?

And I know it sounds weird, but I really like sarah's last name.
names like those always remind me of monsters inc. and that green thing's name that Boo would always drabble on about, and i love that movie x3 (and i dont know why pixar won't do a sequel for it. it looks like it was made to have a sequel )
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:29 pm
Panda Cheval
GoodbyeLights
Pumpkin Smiles
Does anyone know the day when Brendon went to Disneyland? Was it Feb 28 or March 1? (Because after that weekend these pics started showing up.)

The thing is, I work at Disneyland, so I'd be pretty excited if I knew I was there at the same time as him. How cool! I didn't see him though...

It looks like California Adventure Park.
Disneyland doesn't have the backdrops
though the second pictures does look a lot like Main Street...

YEAH!
I was about to say it looks Like California Adventure.
Because the things seemed so familiar.
And I went there like 2 years ago
LOLLL

Yeah, I could tell some of the pics were from California Adventure too. But guests can just cross over from one park to the other.  

Pumpkin Smiles

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:41 am
I like his haircut biggrin

i hope him and sarah the best lol

i went to Disneyland Hong Kong and Disneyland is California :L

good times.

i got harassed by the red queen in HK LOL.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:12 am
PrimeOdd
I've never been to Disney-anything. crying
Who needs Disney when you can go to the oh so awesome Michigan's Adventure?! cool heart

AND. Just because a girl isn't curvy does not mean she's not a real woman talk2hand xp But I get your point, almost-anorexics aren't nice either xp

Seeing Panic at Disney would be soo crazy awesome. Especially if you were like waiting in some really long line and they were right in front of you or something... so you'd have tonssss of time to talk to them! heart

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:39 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
Who needs Disney when you can go to the oh so awesome Michigan's Adventure?! cool heart

AND. Just because a girl isn't curvy does not mean she's not a real woman talk2hand xp But I get your point, almost-anorexics aren't nice either xp

Seeing Panic at Disney would be soo crazy awesome. Especially if you were like waiting in some really long line and they were right in front of you or something... so you'd have tonssss of time to talk to them! heart

LOL. <3 Michigan's adventureee. Ahhh. <3 Remeber when we were in the water park on that funnel ride with my dad?! You were like, "where's the drop?" because you were facing backwards, then you look behind you and it was like, right there! I will never forget your face! LOL!!

I don't think women are real when they purposefully go for the masculine-tooth-pick look. xDD

That would be the best. I would ask if one of them would sit with me on the ride! <3 Then pretend I'm scared and hold onto them. xD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:05 pm
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd

LOL. <3 Michigan's adventureee. Ahhh. <3 Remeber when we were in the water park on that funnel ride with my dad?! You were like, "where's the drop?" because you were facing backwards, then you look behind you and it was like, right there! I will never forget your face! LOL!!

I don't think women are real when they purposefully go for the masculine-tooth-pick look. xDD

That would be the best. I would ask if one of them would sit with me on the ride! <3 Then pretend I'm scared and hold onto them. xD

I've never been to Disney-anything either. And are you two from Michigan? I am but I've never heard of any such thing as Michigan Adventure. D:

jordanlaag

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:58 pm

And My Daddy Said
User Image
"Stay Away From Juliet"

:R
At Reinvent.
Poly's from Belgium but she has family in the states
&& Ribbie's from Michigan.
LOL.
Wow stalkerrriissh. xD
Anyways. We shall one day take you to a Disney anything whether it be Disneyland. Haha. Me and Panda'll take you if you go to Vegas!
xD
:]<3

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:24 pm
Pumpkin Smiles
Does anyone know the day when Brendon went to Disneyland? Was it Feb 28 or March 1? (Because after that weekend these pics started showing up.)

The thing is, I work at Disneyland, so I'd be pretty excited if I knew I was there at the same time as him. How cool! I didn't see him though...

Poly pointed out that they had different outifits, so they went to both parks on the long President's Day weekend?

GoodbyeLights

chikorita_pinkpau

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:40 am
with the girlfriend thing...makes me sad xd but he is happy so..it's fine
and i miss his old haircut... emo
LOL
>_<  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:51 am
PrimeOdd
PanicChic2005
Could you imagine going to Disney and seeing Panic there?
x]

But it would be awkward if his girlfriend was thither.

I'd be like, "SCUZE ME. HE'S MINE NOW. talk2hand "

xd
And that's why it'd be awkward.
Because we'd be fighting over him.
xDD  

PanicChic2005

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:33 pm
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd

OH MY GOSH YES. xd heart Haha. That was the best. And the shiveringggg timbers or whatever it was called.

Aww dude. I fricken' miss you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:39 pm
takashi_sahoko

And My Daddy Said
User Image
"Stay Away From Juliet"

At Reinvent.
LOL.
Wow stalkerrriissh. xD
Anyways. We shall one day take you to a Disney anything whether it be Disneyland. Haha. Me and Panda'll take you if you go to Vegas!
xD

User Image
You stalker creep! surprised xd heart  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:16 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd

OH MY GOSH YES. xd heart Haha. That was the best. And the shiveringggg timbers or whatever it was called.

Aww dude. I fricken' miss you.

OMG. Shivering Timbers is so SHAKEY. I DIED. It kept going up down up down and at the top I was like, "It was nice knowing you!" err something like that. LOL.

I miss you too. <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:17 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
takashi_sahoko

And My Daddy Said
User Image
"Stay Away From Juliet"

At Reinvent.
LOL.
Wow stalkerrriissh. xD
xD

User Image
You stalker creep! surprised xd heart

Taka knows us better than we know ourselves. LOL.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

music is living

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:59 am
hmmmm....is it just me or does she look like Sarah from The Real World Brooklyn? I've been watching the show since the season started (yes I have no life) and they go to Angels And Kings A LOT! They could have easily met there.....hmmmmmmm.... too bad she's wearing long sleves otherwise the tattoos would of gave it away...or maybe she did that on purpose....but hey, if it is her then I'm super happy because anyone who says "let's hug it out!" is cool in my book. lol.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff