Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:17 pm
"no" james yells
*points wnad at tabby*
yells"Expelliarmus" *disarming tabby of her wand*
"there will be no toruture taking place today !i forbid it !hasnt he gone through enough crap in his life?"

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:13 am
"Peace, my friends." [[Whoa I sound like Ghandi or something...]] "James is right, do not torture Lockhart." Katie then whispers to Tabby," But I don't consider you punching him again to be torture....... Just remember, James knows more magic than you do." Katie then takes a potion out of her bag. "This should do the trick. It will knock him out for a good five hours."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:15 am
For one crazy moment Tabby seriously considered punching James smack dab on the nose, but desided not to. Instead she went over to where her wand was and picked it up. "I wasn't actually going to torture him James." Tabby said coldly....very coldly. " I was simply stating my hearts deep desire...by the way, I think it only fair if Katie here decides what to do." She says even more coldly. Tabby walks over to Katie and says "How do you think we should move him."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:01 am
"There's moblicorpus," offered Kitty quietly while distractedly twirling her wand between her fingers. "Though," Kitty continued more confidently "since he'll move where your wand's pointing you could get away with giving him some scrapes," Kitty winked at Tabby. "Katie, where did you tell the Healers to come to get Lockhart? Or did you already have an idea on how to move the now unconscious ex-Professor?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:35 pm
keeping my wand trained on tabby to ensure that she doesnt try anything funny while she picks her wand up james says to tabby in a bitterly cold voice "how am i supposed to know what you are thinking i cant read minds and you said something about torture.also i figured you would want revenge on him for what ever he may have done to you but torture is never the right way"
james turns to kitty "that is a good idea on how to move the uncounsious lockhart i know of several other spells that could do the same "
turns to katie " so what is the next step in your plan?"

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:49 am
"Oh point your wand somewhere else! We've got more serious matters to think about! And you figured wrong! Why should I want to torture an already tortured soul!" Tabby said trying not to completley lose her head. Then muttering so softly that only Katie could hear "Gosh people and sarcasm these days!" Then more loudly " I for one agree with Kitty's idea! And not just because it might manage toget a few good scrapes on him!" Tabby said glaring at James.  

Tabby507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:12 pm
"I didn't think you would, Tabby." said Kitty placatingly. "So, where are we taking him, Katie?" asked Kitty as she pointed her wand at Lockhart.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:16 pm
[bad news! Katie's internet got hit by lighting and is currently not working, so there's no telling when we'll be able to continue with this adventure]

"Thank you Kitty!" Tabby said happily and she pointed her wand at lockhart as well.

Tabby507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:35 am
says to tabby " i see no reason for us to be fighting and i think that you are right there are more pressing matters at hand "
*lowers wand but stays alert for any signs of trouble*
((ooc noo that cant be good for a computer wait how did it get hit by lightning? ))

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:04 am
"You know what James, your right. Lets stop with this foolish fighting and worry about the pressing matter." Tabby said.

(Im really not sure how it works but nothing in her house is working, no refrigerator, no t.v, no computer, no phone, no a/c. The only way she was able to tell me was through cell phone. Well there was a storm that night and i guess it hit the antenna on top of her house or something jacked up like that)

Tabby507

TheLadyCora

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:01 pm
"We could use levicorpus and move him up to the owlery...It's not that far off, and we could use my owl Nyctea to send a message to both the Department of Magical Law Enforcement at the Ministry and another to St. Mungos." Cora suggested. "I figured that we might need some Ministry wizards to help with this one...you have to admit that we can't do it all alone." she paused while rolling her wand between her fingers. "What do you all think?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:07 pm
"I thought Katie said she already contacted St. Mungo's...? And why drag him by his ankle when he can just float along...like a life size puppet? The Owlery idea sounds good to me..."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:08 pm
*agrees* "to the Owlery "
"we could also use locomotor to move him it allows for a more stable control of the floating person/item"
((ooc that sucks about the storm im guessing that the storm may have hit her antenna and short circuited her house making every thing that was plugged in have fried wires meaning nothing will work till they are replaced or fixed
or the same thing could have hapened to a power line connecting to her house))

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:52 am
"Sounds great." said Cora. "I figured the second contact to Mungos might just help speed things up a bit."  

TheLadyCora

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:27 am
"True," murmured Kitty as the group started to go the to Owlery, Lockhart floating eeriely along head of them.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff