Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Boo's Graveyard [The place where dead threads go...]
3d6 Dice rolling game for March2k9 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which MC-item do you squee for the most?
Order of Atlantis
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Scarlet Sprite
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Heart Breaker
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Grizzly Hoodie
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:53 pm
kirashimu
I'll try this.

EDIT: Highest so far XD

Oh, ya beat Fairy :3
She will attack you with her Baileys bottles xd (and she's not even 18!!! Wtf?! scream rofl )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:37 am
Lilmagical_star
kirashimu
I'll try this.

EDIT: Highest so far XD

Oh, ya beat Fairy :3
She will attack you with her Baileys bottles xd (and she's not even 18!!! Wtf?! scream rofl )

NOOOOOOO! crying gonk
....I knew I should have said to Moleje that closing it early was a good idea. stare
This calls for....BAILEYS BOTTLE ATTACK! scream xp  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:01 pm
Noooooooooo X_X;;

*runs away*
*comes back later, to lick all the Baileys that's on the floor* 4laugh heart
... aouch xp (glass)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:45 pm
Alright well I'm keeping it open till the end of the month I'm struggeling because I don't know why but I want this whole month to end fast.

Baileys is tastey, ooh I saw this book The Host on the store shelves.

Stephenie Meyer really pulls me in with this one.

I do want to read it but maybe I'll wait to buy it later when I have some more money.

Oh and just how sexy is the Gaia Edward Cullen!

I want an Edward Cullen item now. 3nodding  

Moleje

Moleje

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 pm
Lilmagical_star seems to have lowest still, kirashimu now has the highest and well I'll resist being a meanie this time.

Zap you've got the lucky 7 roll of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:35 am
Moleje
Alright well I'm keeping it open till the end of the month I'm struggeling because I don't know why but I want this whole month to end fast.

Baileys is tastey, ooh I saw this book The Host on the store shelves.

Stephenie Meyer really pulls me in with this one.

I do want to read it but maybe I'll wait to buy it later when I have some more money.

Oh and just how sexy is the Gaia Edward Cullen!

I want an Edward Cullen item now. 3nodding

I love The Host,it's a book of awesomeness!GO STEPHANIE MEYER! blaugh .....AND WANDERER!.....AND IAN! heart xp
I'm too addicted to her books... sweatdrop
I want a Carlisle Cullen item now.... 3nodding

OR!...Even better,a Ghostwood item(see siggy). heart
OoOoOoOoOo,it would have to be a really scary one....Like Ed's fathe-...No,that would be too scary,too much blood.
Ummm....Maybe the hatche-.....Too much blood again.
....Everything has blood on it in Ghostwood. sweatdrop
WAIT!Ed's hurley!Or the axe he smashes the house with! blaugh
heart heart heart heart heart I love Alan Devine(Ed Byrne). heart heart heart heart heart
I want his flashlight and laptop as well.... heart whee  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:46 am
Is Fairy... in fangirl mode? I'm not sure... neutral rofl

"and well I'll resist being a meanie this time."
lol

Which reminds me, I haven't seen George in ages. He's probably... stuck in the Guild games sub-forum? lol xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:43 pm
Lilmagical_star
Is Fairy... in fangirl mode? I'm not sure... neutral rofl

"and well I'll resist being a meanie this time."
lol

Which reminds me, I haven't seen George in ages. He's probably... stuck in the Guild games sub-forum? lol xd

I dunno how that happened....My fangirl side doesn't come out that much.Gotta keep it under lock and key. whee

I think he may be stuck in the games sub-forum...Does that mean we have to help get him out?Because if so,I'll leave that to ye,I'm useless for physical work. xp

This is a pic of Ed looking surprised through a window.....Sorry,I'm totally gone weird....I heart Alan Devine! 4laugh heart whee  

Fairy Alchemist 96

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:17 am
How does Fairy in fangirl mode remind you of me? That's slightly worrying on all our parts.
And I have been checking up most of the other forums, including this thread, it's just NOTHING INTERESTING IS HAPPENING! crying
We need activity.... cry  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 am
ACTIVITY!

Does that count? xp
And people,I have found another person to fangirl about...
GRAY O'BRIEN!
I heart Gray O'Brien,also known as Tony Gordon in Coronation Street.
whee
He's like all businessy and murdery(murdered Liam on his own stag night)in Coronation street,but he's so rocking anyway.
People in Toon Alley may remember my rants about Coronation Street and how Carla's a b***h for leaving Tony.I know he killed her lover(Liam)and all that,but come on,Liam was a stupid emo anyway.And I don't get how you could walk away from Tony,I mean,he's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
But now Tony's gone off on a fling with Natasha,and Maria's(Liam's wife)is all jealous,because even though she accused Tony of murdering Liam(and she was right,but she's said said sorry to Tony now)she fancies him,but so does Liam's cousin,Tom,but Tom is bugging Maria,and Tom said to her last night"He's only helping you 'cause he thinks you're pretty"(Tony's helping her manage Lad Rags{a company she owns part of})and Maria was like killing him.And I can't blame her for fancy-ing Tony,because,as I said before,he's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
And it was so cute last night when he was crying because Natasha was like"You're the kindest,sweetest,handsomest man I've ever met,and Carla was stupid to leave you",and I was screaming at the TV(when my mom was in the room,of course)"Don't cry,Tony,I'm here for you,there there"and my mom was like"WTF!?!"and went out of the room.And I got to gaze at Tony ALL BY MYSELF for the rest of Coronation Street. 4laugh mrgreen

STUPID FANGIRL SIDE! scream gonk  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:33 am
Wow... so I got sevens. XD
Shows how busy I've been. for example, I have to work in ten minutes, and I really shouldn't be on right now. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:33 am
Fairy Alchemist 96
ACTIVITY!

Does that count? xp

Yes.
Thank-you! mrgreen  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Moleje

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:18 am
It is strange I was thinking of George too, anways activity goodness well I'll keep pestering the lot of you... if that helps. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:39 am
Moleje
It is strange I was thinking of George too, anways activity goodness well I'll keep pestering the lot of you... if that helps. confused

People think of me! mrgreen  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Moleje

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:58 am
Alright I'm closing the game!  
Boo's Graveyard [The place where dead threads go...]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers