• Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:02 am
I would like to throw Maion at Faline and possible at your foal! =D

User Image

I think you know about him already XD so just let me know how old you want him:
Young adult
Adult
or Growing old (near Elder)

-PMs are loved as I may forget to come back here HG.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:26 am
Makette
hanging gallow
I would love to rp with one of your girls <3

For Corine, Kanti and Tsela are very good about butting heads, Kanti probably more so than Tsela, though Tsela will argue about anything almost any time when he disagrees with someone (and usual has a bad habit of arguing with his father and picking fun at Kanti), either one would prove to be rather agrumentive and well insist that she has to have an opinion <3

As for Duskai, all of my soquili's are rather friendly ^^, though maybe it would be nice for her to meet Faline <3, Faline is still rather new in meeting soquili so it might be nice for her to meet someone rather gentle <3
Or Duskai could meet Cerys, she is rather outgoing and cheerful, but a little timid at first so she would have to warm up to her first.
I'd love for Dusk to meet Faline! As for Corine... How about Kanti? I think it would be fun to watch them argue. ^^
Sorry for the somewhat slow reply I've had a larger project due this week ><

But That would be awesome <3 I would love Dusk to meet Faline and Kanti will be wonderful argumentive with Corine,
Would you like me to start one and you start the other?

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Its alright, I was out of town, then sick. ^^ I'll start the one for Dusk and Faline. ^^

EDIT: Lost in a wood. Here ya go!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:18 am

Sorry for disappearing on the rps that I had currently going and were working on. If you would like to continue the rp or so forth please feel free to let me know <3

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:00 am

I most definitely want to continue! We never really got started so we must continue!

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:55 am
Makette

I most definitely want to continue! We never really got started so we must continue!
Hai! I tag you back XD  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:00 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:45 am
heart  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:25 pm
>3> we so need to contiune with our plot buwahaha  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm
<3 adding more stuff to the front page will finish up soon <3 but feel free to post with who I have <3  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:41 pm
Everyone added <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 am
I'd love for my girl Nikita to meet up with either Kajika or Ahotemachk. :3

Nikita has never spent much time around stallions and colts beyond her father and brothers. As a filly she probably only had one or two short encounters with them which all ended in one of her brothers getting protective probably seperating the two.

Now that she is a young adult and on her own I would like for her to take a chance as meeting some stallions and growing an interaction with them, even more so if her first interactions aren't with any happy-go-lucky, sweet sweet stallions since she would most likely get annoyed and tell them off. XD

Personality wise, generally at first site she is pretty calm and laid-back, but can come off as sarcastic and a tad bitchy. She has no restraint on saying what is on her mind and being clear about what she wants, and if she really wants it, well she will get it one way or another, whether is be playing coy, or just tearing someone down.
However, even beyond all that, she does have her soft side, and a semi-playful nature, which she doesn't like to show beyond her brother Ari, especially since she has no reason to. Did I mention she is also a "wee" bit competative?

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:25 pm
Sure I would love for more interaction with one of my two boys.

Kajika will sweet talk her, flirt, be a gentleman to her and sweet, but Ahote on the other hand will come across rather grumpy, and seemingly a little annoyed. So if you want it to be interaction with someone who isn't happy go lucky Ahote would def. be the boy <3

Her being competitive would be nice for Ahote, Kajika would just brush it off and not care and just lie her win. Ahote on the other doesn't like to lose so he would prove to be more of a sport in playing.

Would you like to start?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 am
Hm, sure. :3
I think I'll go with Ahote for now since I'm not sure how Nikita would react to a flirt, but...I have a feeling it would be more along the lines of playing along and then smacking him over the head and I don't know how that would go from there. XD

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:24 pm
@Ririka: if she smacked him over the head he would leave xD

Would you like to start rp between Ahote and Nikita?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff