Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:56 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"oh, sorry...my name is Yuriko"
"well it's nice to meet you Yuriko..." he says while shaking her hand and smiling
"you too" she says then yawns slightly
"are you tired?" he says while sitting back down on his bed
"a little, i was traveling all last night.... but i'm fine" she says smiling
"sorry to hear that...so why did you come to this school?" he said out of curiosity  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:01 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"oh, sorry...my name is Yuriko"
"well it's nice to meet you Yuriko..." he says while shaking her hand and smiling
"sorry to hear that...so why did you come to this school?" he said out of curiosity
"well, i was kindof living in the forest since childhood and this is the best school i could find with the amount of money i had"  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:15 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"well, i was kindof living in the forest since childhood and this is the best school i could find with the amount of money i had"
"im so sorry..." he said then says "well, it's getting kinda late so i think we should go to sleep now......goodnight" he says then turns out the light and lays down and goes to sleep  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:17 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"im so sorry..." he said then says "well, it's getting kinda late so i think we should go to sleep now......goodnight" he says then turns out the light and lays down and goes to sleep
"ok....." she says then lays down and falls asleep then her ears start twitching  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:41 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"ok....." she says then lays down and falls asleep then her ears start twitching
wakes up and turns on the light slightly to see if she's still asleep and sees her ears twitching and whispers to himself "she must be cold..." so he gets up and puts the comforter on her shoulders  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:42 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
wakes up and turns on the light slightly to see if she's still asleep and sees her ears twitching and whispers to himself "she must be cold..." so he gets up and puts the comforter on her shoulders
her ears stop twitching and she clutches the covers and smiles slightly  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:05 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
he smiles and then sits down on the bed and listens to his ipod  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:13 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
he smiles and then sits down on the bed and listens to his ipod
she yawns and then wakes up and looks at him "hi..." she says to him while rubbing her eyes  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:56 am
*suki appears before them* "hey guys heart "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:42 pm
Sailor_MiniMoon
"hi! how are you?!" she says while jumping up to face the girl  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:50 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Sailor_MiniMoon
"hi! how are you?!" she says while jumping up to face the girl
"yeah? what she said.... wait....how did you get in here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:37 pm
*suki looks at the guy* "i dunno how i got here i was playing with magic and i poofed up here funny i say" "and hello my name is suki and you are?"  

Sexy Suki

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:50 pm
Sailor_MiniMoon
*suki looks at the guy* "i dunno how i got here i was playing with magic and i poofed up here funny i say" "and hello my name is suki and you are?"
"my name is Jake.....it's nice to meet you...." he says with a slight bow  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:51 pm
Bloodletting
Sailor_MiniMoon
"my name is Jake.....it's nice to meet you...." he says with a slight bow
"and my name is Yuriko...." she says with a smile  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:09 am
*bows slightly* "nice to meet you"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers