Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Psychic and Elements? Weird...(Manafai&Winters-Snow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manafai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:14 pm
"But... you'resuddenly saying such weird things like me flying, out of the blue it's making me stressed out, of course I'm nervous! Abd my smile sometimes is twitchy, it'ss ome kind of illness!" God if you really exist, make her naive enough to believe it!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:54 pm
Sakura starred at him and said "Whatever, if you're denying it so much than might as well believe it." She said as she began to mix some chemicals "Do your part too..."  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:34 am
Yuuichi, inhis mind, looked up to god and smiled overjoyed Thank you god! in reality he sighed in relief and start doing his assignment. I have to be more careful, I got out of that one with luck... I just THEY didn't follow us here... he spaced out and over dosed the chemicals, making it bubble up and pour out.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:37 am
"Ah! Hey! Quit spacing out!" Sakura yelled at Yuuichi "You over dosed the chemicals!" Sakura yelled  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:12 am
Yuuichi paniced and got up quickly before he would get stained, he raisedhis hand and said in embrrassment "Ummm... sensei, we have a situation here..." he looked over at the thing he accidently made, some weird green bubbling goo I think it moved!! Is it alive?! Keep it away!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:37 am
"Go clean up in the shower!" The science teacher yelled panicing while pointing to the shower in the back.
Sakura looked at the green bubbling goo and said "No, he doesn't need to... he just has to wash his hands then he'll be alright. It's not dangerous so it's not life threatening or anything like that." Sakura said taking some other chemicals and looking at them for a while "For something like this, you can add this chemical and..." She poured in the chemical she was holding and the green bubbling goo became blue and stopped bubbling. "Once it stops bubbling, the problem is solve...." She said as everyone clapped.  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:48 am
Yuuichi was amazed, Kana handled his mess so easily it made Yuuichi kind of thrilled as he went to wash his hands She's really cool, and appearantly popular as well, I hope we can become friends
Day two already ended and everyone were on their way home. Once again Yuuichi went behind the school secrely I can't risk flying again, so I'll just have to run  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:00 am
((Ah....whoops....I accidentally put Sakura down.....))

Kana was walking towards her limo as she went into it. She sighed and said "I have a party to attend to today....I really don't wanna go..."  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:09 am
Kana's driver talked into a microphone ashe started to moveKanazuki-sama, since the party is about to begin, your parents have left your clothes for you to change in the limo. I've already set a window to block my view over you, so feel free to change
Meanwhile, Yuuichi waited untill everyone disperssed and then started running at increadible speed, he reached a junction andthe street-walkers light was red so he stopped and he failed to notice he got ahead of Kana's limo.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:18 am
"He's and idiot as always..." Kana said as she saw Yuuichi run pass the car as began to change.  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 am
Yuuichi heard the limo from behind him, even though he couldn't see it inside he wavedat Kana casually when street walker lights turned red so the limo came to a stop. The driver bent over to pick up a coin he dropped and Yuuichi once again started running at insane speed in front of Kana.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:28 am
"I should tell him to be not so careless tomorrow..." kana said as she was already in her dress.  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:33 am
Yuuichi got him quickly and jumped right onto his bed Ah, today was fun too! But I was lucky, Kanazuki knew exactly what to do. Even though she yelled at me she's still really cool. And maybe, just maybe I can live normally now  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:42 am
Kana was at the formal party already....and it seems as though it's a live news cast because of it being a political governement meeting.  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 am
"I wonder what's on TV" He turned on his tv and saw it was the news "Bah, nothing interesting..." He wasabout to change the channelwhen suddenly the broadcaster mentioned the Kanazuki family was also attending and started interviewing them with with Kana "Eh?! Kana-san is on TV? and more then that it's live news! I knew she wasrich but to attending a party on the news so casually...." He noticed something, her parents were grabbing onto her and smiling but Kana seemed kind of depressed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff