Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Random FMA RolePlay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:09 pm
Edward seemed to turned red in anger.
"Your so lucky you are a girl!" he hissed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:48 pm
"So? Maybe it's not so fun!" Konata had a short temper. O___o'''....  

Tsundere Candy

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:21 pm
Winry sighed happily as she quickly scanned through the tools and supplies Luna had brought for her with the groceries. There's a lot of good stuff here...

She noticed Konata had an automail arm like Ed and her eyes lit up. "What an interesting automail design! Can I have a look?" she asked. "I can fix your arm too if you like since Ed's needs some work as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:39 pm
Luna had nothing else to say when she saw edwards face turn red, she looked back at him. She decided shed turn the tables and do something that was so unlike her... " So what ed- I am a girl- what are you gonna do about it." she replied slyly barely able to contain her sniggers of wild amusement. she winked at him and blew him a kiss** " go ahead edward- blush some more.." she dropped the rucksacks on the chairs at the table.
"am I missing anything winni? O hey! I Got you a present!" she spuealed happily to winry. she loved buying winry things.

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:46 pm
Edward flushed deeply and turned away, waiting for Winry to fix him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:27 pm
Winry laughed at the look on Ed's face.

She took out her tool box again and signalled Ed to sit down so she could begin to fix his automail.

As she spread her things out she looked at Luna. "A present? Really?" She smiled. "Thank you. But you didn't have to," she muttered. Luna really was one of the nicest people she knew.  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:42 pm
" but its something youve always wanted.." she chanted a little. grinning from ear to ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 pm
Edward sat down, listening to their conversation. Curious as always...  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:18 pm
Winry began to examine every inch of Ed's automail arm. "Connection's loose here... more oil needed there..." she muttered as she worked, trying to make it as painless as possible for him.

At Luna's words she looked up, tilting her head to one side. "Alright... I'll admit it. You have my attention," she said sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:13 pm
"You know that pocket watch youve always wanted...??" she paused grinning. " you know the one like eds and mine.."  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:52 pm
Luna had Winry's full attention at the mention of 'pocket watch'. "Yes...?" She knew both Ed and Luna knew how much she wanted to take apart the state alchemists' watch. No matter how much she insisted she would put it back together, up until now, they hadn't let her get near either one of theirs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:32 pm
luna nodded grinning. " but the catch is..." Luna knew winry positivly hated it when she did this, luna had only just gotten back in town 4 days ago and still had not unpacked her suitcases, for she had been too busy helping winry out and filing out her reports from mustang- she did this to winry every time. since the day they met as kids luna has always made winry look, of course winry knew how old luna actually was. winry both hated and loved this part.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:27 pm
Edward snickered, smirking at this.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:59 pm
Winry twirled the small screwdriver she currently had in her hand. "Uh huh; saw that one coming I guess. Why's there always a catch...?" she sighed, used to this since she was little.  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:30 pm
Luna chuckled to herself, smiling. " tradition i guess you used to love it when you were little," luna shrugged with a grin. "I love making you look for your gifts, it makes you want it all the more my dear, and I'm always gone for long periods of time..." luna put her hands in her pockets confidently- "besides winni ive still got a little more paper work and missions to send out and errands to do tomorrow..." she looked at winry tenderly, she was such a good girl. "besides I only have 3 suitcases this time- and no they are not filled with paperwork- and next time ill bring a bigger package."  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff