Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:33 am
"If you don't mind my asking, what sort of groups are there in the Basement besides your own? We don't need to discuss their heirarchal status if it's sensitive." Squishington remained silent as his mate spoke, but he seemed mildly interested at the topic of conversation.

Baby giggled loudly, wiggling furiously into the sand. "I'm a builds biggerest hole of all, an' fin' a dyna-surrrs!" He began digging seriously, tossing sand about enthusiastically.

"Lady, why don't you go make sure Baby doesn't throw sand in anyone's eyes."

"Why don't you," huffed Lady, finally losing her patience. "Baby alone is enough for me to handle. You can watch over all the little ones and keep them out of trouble." Squishington puffed himself up and growled deeply. Lady ignored him, smiling at Caz and Griever apologetically. "You'll have to excuse him. He gets sulky sometimes and doesn't like me talking to strange Slimes." She snorted derisively, then sighed as she watched her mate deflate and squish over to the sandbox to watch the children.

(3)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:34 pm
(what is ooc...these are made-up slimehs) (I didn't read all of RP)

Tuli, a bright green slime, bounced over to the place where Kunzite was digging. "Hi! I'm Tuli!" She peered at the tunnel in the sand. "What're you doing? Can I help?" Tuli was small and didn't know much about the slimeh world. The hole was very big, and Tuli thought she could slip inside it on an adventure. Glancing at her mother, Leele, who was talking with another slimeh's parent, Tuli moved forward and tried to slide through the sandy tunnel. It was dark. It was fun crawling in this place...

[2 points]  

Kairi Mi

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:56 pm
Caz and Griever both watched Lord Squishington squish over to the sandbox, where a little, bright green slimeh had joined the party of baby slimehs digging at an alarming pace. Caz was the first one to smile again, as always. "That's quite understandable, Lady Squishington. I can see that Lord Squishington cares about his family very much."

Griever absently nodded his assent and answered Lady Squishington's earlier question. "We have a small but diverse set of groups in The Basement. Caz here, as well as my mate, is from the group of coffee slimehs, while I'm from the group of summon slimehs. We also have a group of alcohol slimehs and Lord of the Rings slimehs. Our children are among the first individuals to be in the gem slimehs." Griever paused, choosing his words carefully. "Each group has its own fascinating and distinguishing characteristics."

Back at the sandbox, Garnet paused his digging for a moment to blink at the huge, gray slimeh who approached. Then he resumed digging. "I'ma find..." what would he find? he wondered. Then he remembered something his Uncle Ifrit mentioned quite a few times, often in relation to card games and betting. "Goldehs!"

Meanwhile, Kunzite blinked at the small, bright green slimeh who slipped in the hole she just dug. It was disconcerting having to interact with Baby Squishington, and it was even moreso with this new baby slimeh so close in proximity to her. "I'ma dig the biggest, bestest tunnel ever!" she responded.

(3)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:25 am
"Dyna-surrs is betterest... er... est... uhm... Dyna-surrs is bigger'n eve'thin', an' I'm-a be famous'd!" Baby wiggled down into the bottom of his little pit. Glancing at the walls, he began bumping them down and then scooping the sand out of the pit, flinging it recklessly. Squishington muttered a warning half-heartedly, his gaze flicking randomly to the Basement baby Slimes.

Lady nodded, smiling. "I see. So, there are fanSlimes in the Basement. There are several sets of fanSlimes in the basement, too. A set of seven, named after characters from the Naruto series. And a set of Rainbow Brite Slimes, ten, named after characters from an old cartoon show. Cassi also plans to order dozens more fanSlime and original sets, including Summon and beverage Slimes." She nodded to both of them, smiling.

(2)

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:20 pm
"It would be interesting to meet Greenhouse summon and beverage slimehs," Griever said with a nod. "The ones in The Basement are quite social."

"Your human appears to be quite open with all of you about her slimeh plans," noted Caz. "Our human is quite unpredictable with those. She just appears with new slimehs without warning."

Over at the sandbox, Kunzite blinked at Lord Squishington. He seemed so much bigger than her daddy. She noticed that Garnet was blinking at the huge, gray slimeh also before he continued tunneling through the sand. With newfound determination, Kunzite dug some more. "No! I'ma find di-d-di..." how did Baby Squishington pronounce it? "Di-surs!" A few grains of sand flew into Kunzite's face, and she sputtered.

(2)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:26 pm
"Well, she's quite enthusiastic about the very concept of Slimes," Lady explained, laughing. "She loves working with colors, and seems to use her levels of Slime organization to make up for how disorganized she is elsewhere."

Baby edged up out of his pit, glowering at Kunzite. "Your norra fin' dyna-surrs!" he shouted. "You fin' dyna-surrs, we rival an' emeny!" He puffed himself up slightly, rolling back into the hole to continue digging.

Squishington leaned toward Kunzite as she sputtered. "Di-no-saurs," he enunciated, looking down at her. "Are you okay?"

(1)

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:41 pm
Griever thought for a moment, thinking back to their human. "Our human is quite excited about the concept of slimehs also. A good friend of mine once swore that he caught her staring at him for a long time, with a glazed expression. He was quite convinced that she was infatuated with him. It took me and my mate a while to convince him that most likely she was fascinated by his slimeh-ness than by who he is." And boy, was Ifrit let down at that rational explanation. "Sometimes, I do wonder what it will be like to collect humans instead of the other way around. They seem to be fascinating creatures as well."

Caz was slightly disconcerted at the proprietary way that Griever referred to Kahlua. But he concealed his discomfort the best he could and instead paid attention to what Griever said. "It would be quite a bother, to collect humans. Imagine how big their habitats would be."

Kunzite would have responded something to Baby Squishington, but whatever she would have said will never be known. She got distracted by Lord Squishington. She blinked up at the huge, gray slimeh and wiggled slightly, partly from trying to get sand out of her face and partly because he seemed much bigger up close. She blinked again and uttered, "D-di-dino-rrs?"

"Di-no-saurs!" said Garnet excitedly, bouncing up and down. "Dinosaurs! Dinosaurs! Dinosaurs!"

Kunzite bounced up and down in frustration. "Dinorrs!"

(4)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:38 pm
"Hm, collecting humans does seem like it would be interesting. But they come in such a limited range of colors! I've never seen a green human, or a blue one. And their environments are so complex! But I do agree, they're amazing creatures. All those limbs, to do different things with." Lady wiggled thoughtfully, blinking somewhat, then smiled. "But I think I like things the way they are, with only a few humans tending to a lot of Slimes."

Squishington nodded at Garnet approvingly. "That's right," he said, "dinosaurs." He turned back to Kunzite, enunciating the word again, slower this time. "Di. No. Saurs."

Baby muttered to himself darkly, deflating back to his normal size. It was hard to stay puffed up like that! How did his daddy manage to do it so often? He decided that his daddy must have to be very strong to stay puffed up so much. And digging was probably a great way to get stronger!

(3)

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:07 pm
The thought of experimenting with humans so that they would produce blue or pink or even shiney humans gave Griever such a funny mental picture that he couldn't help but laugh out loud.

The uncharacteristic display of merriment from the big summon slimeh took Caz aback. He looked at Griever curiously, but Griever was already responding to Lady Squishington.

"Limbs do seem to be quite useful. I sometimes wonder if slimehs would get further ahead in evolution if we have limbs," he said.

The intellectual nature of the discourse was disorienting to Caz. He didn't even think Griever could carry on such an intellectual conversation, as he was a summon slimeh who was known for strength instead of brains. Suddenly, he felt himself inadequate. Griever was a formidable rival. Well, he's not really my rival. Kahlua has chosen him already.

"Dinorrs!" repeated Kunzite excitedly, bobbing up and down.

Garnet blinked. Kunzite didn't seem to get it. "Di-no-saurs, Kunzie. Di-no-saurs!"

She blinked back at him. Being called Kunzie by Garnet rather agreed with her. "Dinorrs!" she said proudly, believing that she was truly pronouncing the word correctly.

(3)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:52 pm
Baby muttered darkly to himself as he began moving in a circle, widening his pit so it wouldn't collapse on himself. He paused as he hit something hard in the sand. Brushing dirt away, he was pleased to find something round and shiny and copper-colored. He edged up out of his pit, glancing suspiciously towards Garnet and Kunzite.

Good, they hadn't noticed that he'd found something.

Hopping back into the hole, he began digging out his prize.

"Yes, the presence of limbs would be a great benefit. Some of the more fluid Slimes in the Greenhouse are able to extend small portions of themselves, but we're all still far from developing actual limbs. However, this form is also quite beneficial. The lack of limbs means that a bone structure is unnecessary, making us more flexible." To demonstrate her point, she puffed herself up slightly, then deflated and flattened. Regaining her proper shape, she nodded.

(2)
(ooc: for anyone wondering, Baby found a penny)

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

moonmaiden26 rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)

moonmaiden26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:13 pm
Pinkie will roll her twelve sided die. If she got a 6 or under, she would be lucky. If she got a 7 or over, she would be unlucky.

1- Go get ice cream 4laugh

2- Meet a new slime biggrin

3- Plant a flower 3nodding

4- Go get a slushie smile

5- Win in a game of slimeopaly blaugh

6- Find a 4 leaf clover rofl

7- lose a game of chess redface

8- get teased by an other slime crying

9- fall in a hole in the sand-pit stare

10- spill blueberry juice gonk

11- get stuck in a flowerpatch scream

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:02 am
The neighborhood park was crowded but a small slime wiggled between two other slimes and began to play. She waited in line for the slide and went down at her turn. She bumped into another slime at the bottom of the slide, and murmered "Excuse me" rather shyly. The slime crept away, hoping not to be noticed. She hid beneath the slide and listened to the shouts of other slime children going down, until she was discovered by another shy slime wishing to hide with her.

[1 point]  

gzipperz

bibbien

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:55 am
User Image
i wana go to da park!!!!
ohh a slide!!!!
*slides down head first*
ouch that hurt *sniff**sniff* crying
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(4 points)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:12 am
anime_angel_s2, that wouldn't even be one point.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Sour Skittles Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:53 pm
Cutie hopped into her slime mobile,looked at her beatiful self in the mirror and was off.She turned on the radio and she could not belive that say ok was on.It was like her favorite song by vanessa ann hudgens.She was dancing all the way to the baby slime park.Then when she finally got to the park her mouth dropped wide open.There were slides and swings and monkey bars and rock climbing and so much more to do in one park.She sat there for about 5 minutes just staring at the wonderful park with her mouth dropped wide open.She was a little shy at first to go in fornt of all the slimes but after a while she got used to it.First she went on the slides and then the monkey bars and then she went on the swings.After all that which took about 30 minutes,she decided to go meet some friends.

{ 2 points}

10 points in all  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas