Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Prince of Tennis Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:22 pm
((YAY!!!!! I am going to start right now!..... wait..... where should i come in at?....))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:18 pm
Feathertail14
((YAY!!!!! I am going to start right now!..... wait..... where should i come in at?....))

((Just say that you saw someone in one of your classes looking extremely lonely (ME!!!) and you decide to sit by them and meet them))  

LeonWavreon

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:13 pm
Kamio frowned and listened to the girl until she stopped playing. Then, turning, he ran into school.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:27 pm
((ok....))

Syria walked into her class. She looked for an empty seat, and the first one she saw was next to a girl. Syria walked over to her and sat down. "um..... hi.... I'm Syria....."

((1: happy now? and 2: remember, she is very shy to new people.... well.... new to her.....))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:13 pm
((Okay. Yes, I am happy now! Thanks! ^-^))

Akari looked up at Syria.
"Oh, hi!" she said. "Are you new here?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:55 pm
Vaiorin rested her body against the grass before deciding to sneak into Seigaku. She stood up and grabbed one of their uniforms, changing and slipping into class  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:49 am
((sure thing))

"Um... yeah.... i'm new....." Syria said. "um..... who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:39 pm
"I'm Akari," she replied to Syria. "Don't worry, I'm new here too."  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:40 pm
"Um... is it ok... if i uh.... sit here too?" Syria stuggled to say, way to shy now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:14 pm
Vaiorin watched the two girls and sat away from them, scrunching down in her seat  

MADLYALICE

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:59 pm
"Sure," Akari answered her, smiling warmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:23 pm
"thanks....." Syria said as she sat down. "So um..... do you want to.... um.... hang out after class?...." Syria asked.

((don't worry. She may be shy to you now, but if she gets to know you, she'll be normal around you..... but still near other people.... sweatdrop ))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:07 pm
"Sure, that would be fun!" Akari agreed.

((Oh! I know! Bring up seeing a tennis match tomorrow! Say that you saw a flyer for it in the hall))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:28 pm
((ok.... To do that, i am syaing that class ended just now..... ok?))

When the class ended, Syria and Akari left the class together. When they were walking, Syria notcied a flyer. She went up to it and saw that there was a tennis match tomorrow. "Hey... um.... Akari! Look.... There's a tennis match tomorrow...." Syria said, getting a little used to her new friend.

((good enough?))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:49 pm
((Yeah, that was good. Anyway, I'm gonna make it so she's never heard of tennis before (Didn't ever hear of it in Italy))

She began to feel a bit stupid.
"...Tennis?" she asked curiously.

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas