Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Mystistical Orphanage (always accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lordess o Purple

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:36 pm
Tara barely turned from brushing the bay, but she knew she had to. Looking towards Violet and the bandaged girl, she smiled, skipping over to them. She looked down at the girl and her smile faded, "Oh my. Burns and cuts. Can't elves teleport or something?" she asked, "I'll be right back!" She said, turning and running to the barn office, and grabbing the HUGE first aid kit. She walked back as quickly as she could, and set th box down. "Lay her down." She murmured.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:13 pm
Sandry was completely drenched from the sprinklers. She was shivering a bit because she was wet and cold. She was breathing a little unevenly but that was because she was in a lot of pain.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:39 pm
Violet set the gasping girl down and let the other girl tend to her wounds. She stepped back and bumped against a horse.
"Well hey little thing..." she said in her usual quiet tone. She pet the horse and was soon entranced by it. She just stood there and pet it, as if no one else was around; she totally forgot about the girl. She could be absent-minded with animals like that sometimes...most of the time...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:43 pm
Tara peeled away the cloak, careful not to touch her scars. She tilted her head to the sighed and tended to the open wounds quickly. She then glanced at Violet. Soon enough Tara lost all faith that Violet would ever be helpful and turned back to the girl. Carefully she laid her hands on the scars of the girl. Summoning every thing she got, she pushed all her energy towards her palms. The scars tightened and formed into skin. Not that you couldn't tell it wasn't there, since they were white line where the scars were. She moved to the next big scar and did it over again. She did it as much times as possible, which was only three or four times, beofre she had to stop, or else her energy would've been sapped dry and she would've been killed.  

Lordess o Purple

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:30 pm
Violet sensed magic, and it wasn't coming from the horse, so she turned and saw the other girl healing the scarred girl's wounds. The other girl looked exhausted. Violet sighed and walked over to her.
"She'll be okay. Worry about yourself." Violet carefully picked up the scarred girl and moved her to a very large pile of hay. She rearranged it to be slightly bed-like.
"You should eat something..." Violet turned for the exit and headed out to explore the rest of the buildings.
Might as well find anyone else that lives around here...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:58 am
Tara stood and shook her head. "I don't eat." She stated simply, then frowned. "Thanks SO much for the help." she said sarcasticly, and turned to go to the stables small kitchen to get the girl some water.  

Lordess o Purple

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:15 pm
Violet wandered around outside.
'I wonder where that fox-boy went...here foxy foxy...'  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:53 am
Sandry was shivering still and beads of sweat were forming on her brow. Her burns were seven years old and they were really bad.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lordess o Purple

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:44 am
Tara returned with a waterbottle and an sliced apple. She tilted the girl's head up carefully and slowly made her drink the H2O. Then she took a sip herself. After that she picked up an apple slice and placed it on a large scar. It would sting ever so slighty at first, then it would sooth the pain. She did this will all the scars she could not heal. "So sorry," she murmured.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:36 pm
Roran glared out the window at that insolent brat Melstrom. How he would love to strangle the life out of the day walker. To flog him senseless with his vile instrument with which he plays his horrid screeches he calls music on. Buy alas, now was not the ideal time to carry out this plan. One day though....  

Korn On A Stik
Captain

Bashful Codger

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:38 pm
Violet wandered around aimlessly. She thought she felt a presence, but then she noticed a small kitten. Glancing around to make sure no one was watching her, she skipped off after the kitten. The kitten led her to three more plus a mother. The mother hissed and spat, but Violet befriended it and was soon covered in kittens. She decided to stay there until something interesting bumped into her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:45 pm
Mel wanders over, avoiding the sprinklers, to the horse stable where the little parade ended up in. He saw Tara sitting over a scarred girl and heard her whisper. "Awe, so she does have a soft side! But how are apples gonna help?" Mel walked in, guitar strapped to his back, and crouched down next to the messed up girl. "Yikes, she lose a fight with a knife rack?"  

ROQ and Roll
Crew

Lordess o Purple

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:11 pm
Tara glared at Mel, but couldn't keep up the glare and looked back down at the bowl of sliced apples. "The juices sooth irrtated skin," she said, taking one and biting into it. "I guess. Who really knows? Either she's New or she's a good hider. What do your think of that other girl, Purple or Violet or whatever her name is?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:45 pm
Safi had followed Violet from the forest, and had been staring into the stables from a little way away. He had been looking away when Violet had left, and he decided to ask those inside. Walking up, he heard Mel and Tara's conversation, "Umm, If I may speak, she isn't new here, I think she may be the one who founded this place, or is one of the first orphans to come here. Also, most of her wounds are burns, rather than cuts," he said this more to Mel, he knew Tara was adept at the healing arts. "If I had to make a guess, I would think she was caught in a burning house." he looked abashed, suprised that he had talked so long. "Umm, if one of you could tell me where Miss Violet went, I would get out of your hair."  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

ROQ and Roll
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:22 pm
"Mmhm, very nice. She went that way," Mel said dismissively and pointed in the general direction of where he saw a girl disappear into the woods, "And I've never talked to the girl. All I know is that she loves animals. She was walking with a bear once across the front lawn, and a whole troupe of squirrels into the main hall on a couple of occasions."  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games