Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
New Love (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:43 am
"Hmmm." John sat back in his chair with his hands behind his head, "I would have to say a girl who isnt afraid to take charge everyonce and a while, but not overpowering the relationship. Hmm, a girl who have a good personality and she has to love to write. Hmmm, a girl with a nice smile is a plus also." He said that last thing with a small laugh. He lened forward again, "Does that awnser your question."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:07 pm
Sarah Leaned in closer to him. "yeah... Perfectly..." Her breath glazed over lips as his breath over hers. With her cheeks flushed, She couldn't help it, closer she leaned. Thier lips met softly. Sarah broke the kiss and smiled at him. She barely even knew him but yet she knew all she need to. She looked at him, blushing like crazy.  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:57 pm
John smiled after Sarah kissed him. He leaned back and looked at her before looked at the two girls sitting beside them who were staring in shock. "This is going to be a great year." He said half to himself and to Sarah. He put his hands behind his head and smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 pm
Sarah chuckled at his comment and turned around like nothing happened. Class just started, Sarah was just thinking over and over to herself. I don't know him that well but I can't help but just fall for him... I've never felt that way before about anyone.... She began to doodle like normal.  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:16 pm
John just sat back and relaxed. He couldnt help but smile and laughed in his haed at the two girls to his right who were having a furios whispered discusion. He let out a contented sigh and closed his eyes. He was thinking of another poem and putting it together in his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:24 pm
Sarahs drawing was different this time. This drawing had a poem in the middle of it. little non-sense doodles around the old time scroll that held the poem. She was being all ditzy was kinda normal for when she was normally at home. Coloring her pictures did that to her.  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:28 pm
John opened his eyes and leaned forward looked over Sarah's shoulder. He read the poem in the middle of her doodle as he rested his chin on her shoulder. When he finished he looked at the rest of her doodle. "Its good." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:35 pm
Sarah looked over her shoulder and saw john. She blushed and hesitantly responded. "thanks...." She tunred around and smiled at him. Ready to talk she was.  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:38 pm
John sat with his arms on the desk and looked at the happy but determined look on Sarah's face. He smiled at her and gave her a reasuring wink, before his mind faltered and he thought of another poem but shook it off and focused on her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:20 pm
Sarah knew he was thinking about something. She was curious. "What cha thinking about?" She gave a small wink and put her pointer finger to her cheek. She giggled at herself for being so childish.  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:26 pm
"Hmmm?" his mind had wandered again, "Just about a poem." He looked at her, "What are you thinking about?" He gave her a smile and laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:58 pm
"I'm wondering what your poem is about..." Sarah may have been shy and timid and all but she is also random. That weird question wasn't the first nor the last. She paused smiling at him for several moments. "so... What IS it about?"  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:03 am
"Hmm, i guess youll have to wait till i finish it wont ya." He smiled at her, "When i finish it you can read it, ok?" He really wasnt finished with it yet, he still needed to fix a few things and revise it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:07 am
To her it seemed like an old friend kind of relationship. She felt comfortable to talk freely with him. "Okay... I'll wait but only because you told me to." She gave a small wink then turned around and actually paid attention til the end of class .  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:14 pm
John smiled at her and was surprised that she payed attention the rest of class. When the bell rang he collected his things and waited for Sarah by the door. He really liked her and wanted to make this work. He smiled at her as she made her way over.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff