Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
RYAN AND KELTIE=DONE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how does this make you feel?
  AWWWWW NOOOO D:
  THERE IS HOPE FOR ME YET!
  i really don't care
View Results

VickyT_089

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:19 pm
FrenchLollipop
VickyT_089
FrenchLollipop
VickyT_089
FrenchLollipop
User Image

well....i mean this is a problem where you need two sides to a story. Ryans young, and this is what some people go through, and i do feel bad for keltie, though she might be over saying some things. its just my opinion, so please dont get mad, but maybe if Ryans open on telling anyone, then that will be another side to the story. and its just an opinion.

We Must Reinvent love<3

I agree.
I dont know, but, I hate being malinformed.

Yeah i get what your sayiiing =

:/
But, I think it's a little screwed up how people are going apeshxt on Ryan when, they dont even understand what the hxll happend.

omg iknow! i dont mean to go out of subject, but hes just a kid...well...21..but maybe hes not mature yet, people make mistakes, and your right, i do hate when people assume things just because of a blog.

I dont know, but it's not fair.
he probably feels bad but, you know, that Ryan is not one to post his personal life on the web.
He thinks its creepy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:20 pm
VickyT_089
FrenchLollipop
VickyT_089
FrenchLollipop
VickyT_089
FrenchLollipop
User Image

well....i mean this is a problem where you need two sides to a story. Ryans young, and this is what some people go through, and i do feel bad for keltie, though she might be over saying some things. its just my opinion, so please dont get mad, but maybe if Ryans open on telling anyone, then that will be another side to the story. and its just an opinion.

We Must Reinvent love<3

I agree.
I dont know, but, I hate being malinformed.

But, I think it's a little screwed up how people are going apeshxt on Ryan when, they dont even understand what the hxll happend.

omg iknow! i dont mean to go out of subject, but hes just a kid...well...21..but maybe hes not mature yet, people make mistakes, and your right, i do hate when people assume things just because of a blog.

he probably feels bad but, you know, that Ryan is not one to post his personal life on the web.
He thinks its creepy.

Yeah, well lets just keep it at, keltie posted a blog, and were not the ones to make up a bigggggggo rumor. =]  

FrenchLollipop

VickyT_089

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:24 pm
FrenchLollipop
VickyT_089
FrenchLollipop
VickyT_089
FrenchLollipop

He thinks its creepy.

Yeah, well lets just keep it at, keltie posted a blog, and were not the ones to make up a bigggggggo rumor. =]

Ah-Greed.
I just posted a new thread.
Im not telling you to but..
You should watch the video.
:[
Makes me feel bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:24 pm
I thought he'd be least likely to do something like this because he's lost loved ones (his dad, most of all) and he's been cheated on before. I don't think he would intentionally ruin something like this and he wouldn't want to lose another person he loves. I don't think we're going to end up getting his side of the story, sadly. As previously said, he doesn't post about his personal life much.  

jordanlaag

Vintage Kidd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:54 pm
OMG
Why would Ryan do that to her?!
[and on Valentine's Day]
I feel sad for her.... sad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:14 pm
*sigh* gonk
There are always two sides to the story.
I'm sure Ryan would have his.

GoodbyeLights

VickyT_089

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:26 pm
When are they going to update the blog?!
:[

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:43 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I wasn't even gonna go on Gaia today, but I just read this on her blog and I had to come here.

I'm really torn about it. I'm a big Keltie fan, and I really feel for her right now. Especially with the weekend I've had... the way she is coping is so strong and graceful. She's an inspiration in more than one way and if any other guy had hurt her like this I would be pissed.

But it's not any other guy. It's Ryan. Our Ryan. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. I want to hear his side of the story before I judge. And I really, really want his side to make sense, out of pure selfishness, because being disappointed in him and losing respect for someone I look up to so much is gonna hurt.

I know it's not fair to put the kid on a pedestal, he's human and makes mistakes too... but I'm gonna be so disappointed if it's true. After all the s**t he went through with Jac, he'd go and pull that on Keltie?

I don't think there's anything wrong with Keltie posting about it. It's her personal blog, she can write about whatever she wants. Just because her boyfriend (ex gonk ) happens to be famous doesn't mean she loses that right. Besides, when things were great between them she'd post about that too, and be all lovey-dovey and talk about how amazing he is. So it's only fair that she'd also write about how she feels when he's being a total a**.

I just hope it's either a misunderstanding, or Ryan has some kind of explanation... and if he seriously cheated on her, I hope he at least is sorry about it and will admit screwing up. Even if it's none of our business... I feel like he should open up about this and let us know what went down.

I don't agree. I think Keltie talking about Ryan the way she is...is like The Killers bashing Panic. To me, it's the same concept. She's creating drama for the whole world.

But yeah, I really wanna hear Ryan's side of the story. I wonder how he's coping.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

VickyT_089

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:08 pm
I wish they would've kept this quiet.
Just leave it at " We broke up" would've been more beneficial.
D:
All the publicity on this is a tad annoying, I dont think we'll ever get Ryans side, from Ryan directly anyway.
I agree, I think we all kind of put him up on a pedestal (guilty as charged) so when stuff like this happens.. I dont know it's hard to explain.

Hearing SOMETHING from one of the Panic boys right now would help calm me down.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:53 am
I'm starting to get a feeling that if people keep crazing about this, all we are gonna get is a "STFU ITS NONE OF UR BUZINEZZ" from Ryan or another Panic member to his fans.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Aria Prime

Wealthy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:13 am
Queen

Poor Keltie... sweatdrop

And yeah, I think they (Panic)
will have to do something about it
if people don't shut up about it soon.

What I personally hate is the fact
that some people are nosey
enough to go on talking about it
when they KNOW to back off
and leave the situation alone. period.

And yeah, I am sometimes sarcastic too,
but I don't tell anyone... exept for those
who ABSOLUTELY need to know what is
going on.

Rockette

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:21 pm
I think we'd get that anyways.
Im pretty much over it now.
Oh well, he cheated. Big deal.
Sure it sucks for Keltie but I think that some people (no one in the guild) has blown it wildly out of proportion.
I don't mean to sound heartless but,
This kind of thing happens everyday.  

VickyT_089

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:53 pm
VickyT_089
Sure it sucks for Keltie but I think that some people (no one in the guild) has blown it wildly out of proportion.

Yeah seriosuly, your so riiight =]
and i dont mean to get all spiritual on people, but life is too short to get carried away=]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:15 pm
FrenchLollipop
VickyT_089

Yeah seriosuly, your so riiight =]
and i dont mean to get all spiritual on people, but life is too short to get carried away=]

Yeah,
They updated the blog though, it's only a picture unfortuantely.
I think that there will be more soon.  

VickyT_089

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:44 pm
Yes it's disapointing to see that Ryan has cheated and i feel for Keltie but everyone makes mistakes. I would like to hear Ryan's side of the story though. It might make more sense.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff