Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack//atlantis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:24 pm
((Just so you know, MaNiC is a Twin Blade, not a wavemaster,))

*walks over to MaNiC and shakes his head as she starts to berate the helpless player*

"MaNiC, calm down, I think you scared him."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:43 pm
Hey now, can't we all just have mustaches? I was rather fond of that..... I named him pedro and everything. My friend Piros would benifit from a moust..... *is rambling*  

Kazuma Hiruko

Seravious

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:08 am
((Aki, your character was just pushed into a tear in the fabric of the game created by MaNiC.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:03 pm
(oops soorry I got mixed up with the character profile underneath)
*takes a step back* "heh" *looks back and foruth hurridly* "uh... I wanted... to play through one dungeon before I have to do my homework!" *thinks to self* "(yeah... that's it)" "so if you'l excuse me" *sidesteps MaNiC and this time starts Sprinting to the chaos gate* "raaaahahaa!"

MrMugglez

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

Kazuma Hiruko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:44 pm
MidoriKitsune
((Aki, your character was just pushed into a tear in the fabric of the game created by MaNiC.))

*is still rambling in tear.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:53 pm
*sighs and then looks at MaNiC*

"I have to go too. One of my co-workers just called asking me for help. I'll log back in as soon as I get home if it isn't too late. I'll see you later Toots."

*sends his member address to MaNiC and then logs off*  

Seravious

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:57 pm
the_fire_shadow
(oops soorry I got mixed up with the character profile underneath)
*takes a step back* "heh" *looks back and foruth hurridly* "uh... I wanted... to play through one dungeon before I have to do my homework!" *thinks to self* "(yeah... that's it)" "so if you'l excuse me" *sidesteps MaNiC and this time starts Sprinting to the chaos gate* "raaaahahaa!"
"time to play..i wonder..."
*follows him*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:04 pm
"(ah she's following me! where are those keywords!)
Δundieing luaghing night" *enters keywords and warps to area* "she'll never find me here" *=D* "well time to get to work..." *sighs* "I never fully got prepaired but I should be able to make it" *starts walking through the field*

MrMugglez

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:18 pm
the_fire_shadow
Δundieing luaghing night" *enters keywords and warps to area* "she'll never find me here" *=D* "well time to get to work..." *sighs* "I never fully got prepaired but I should be able to make it" *starts walking through the field*

*appears infront of him floating in the air*
"nice field...how did you come across finding it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:21 pm
((Ok, so, I think most of us are in and I would like to once again thank everyone for joining .hack//atlantis. From here on out my character will be seen from time to time, but he will not be fully integrated. This is mainly because I will be taking part as the opposing force in the story. My character will appear from time to time to help out, but not too often, sorry MaNiC. Finally, I have updated the rules, the new rules cover roleplaying in the real world, and personal messages. Read these rules immediately as they will be essential to the story. To ensure that you have read this, send me a PM titled "I have read the new rules." and containing the words Δ Shadow Under Atlantis.))

My name is Sam Taylor. I have lived in Tokyo, Japan my entire life. I speak fluent english as well as japanese and work as a repairman for any sort of machine from a simple toy to handguns to cars and tanks. I was hired by someone to investigate the video game craze known as "The World." The client believes that there is something within the game that causes human beings to become psychologically unstable, crazy for those who don't understand the big words. I joined the game and made friends with a pair of hackers. This could be beneficial for my investigation.

~~
*Sam walked through the streets of Tokyo on the way to his machine shop, mumbling to himself about MaNiC*
~~  

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:21 pm
((One more thing. I have started my own .hack//sign guild under the same name as this roleplay. I'm not accepting any requests right now, and it does cost 250 gold to join, but anyone in this roleplay wishing to join, send me a PM titled "Like to Join." and you are guaranteed acceptance.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:33 pm
X-Orgasmicly_Delicious-X
the_fire_shadow

*appears infront of him floating in the air*
"nice field...how did you come across finding it?"

((is this the part where I introduce my real life character controling my "the World" character?))

"oh I just found them on the for--" *noticeing MaNiC somehow followed jumps back* "hey wait a sec how did you find me here!!!?" *points his finger at her* "Not to mention you just warped in from nowhere!" *takes another step back* "what are you?" *squint/glares at MaNiC*

MrMugglez

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:06 pm
((You don't introduce your real world character until your actual character logs off of "The World." And you can log off several times before you decide to introduce the player, but you have to be logged off of the world to do so.))

*A singular goblin walks into view of the two, looks back and forth between them, then starts to slowly back away. As it does so, a cheetah-like figure materializes out of nowhere and jumps through the goblin, turning it into dust, and then the figure disappears into thin air. The goblin dust then starts to rise into the air and becomes a small green and blue spotted egg.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:29 pm
((On second thought, I am renaming my guild to Ultima Roleplay, and it will be a guild for any roleplay you want.))  

Seravious

MrMugglez

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:35 pm
((To the 2nd post above this: I assume that means me and MaNiC))

*looks dumfounded, eyes seem to shrink to the size of a pebbles and a single bead of sweat goes down the back of his neck as he says* "I seem to attract bizzare things today" *looks at MaNiC with momentarilly small eyes, then shakes his head out of his dumfoundedness* "what the heck was that? and..." *walks over to egg* "what is this???" *puzzled look on face* "Grunnies?" *face fills with love* "I likes grunnies..." *face: =3* "... I got to stop doing that" *refocuses self again, and looks around, then looks back at MaNiC* "any Ideas?"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff