Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:26 pm
((k. thanks for the info....... i like being evil...... twisted ))

Raven dodged the blades. "I said die!" Then she shot even more razor-sharp feathers.

((this is a short one, only because i wanted to know if this was ok. is it?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:30 pm
Chris heard something for the soccer factory and picked up his pace.When he got there he saw to girls fighting."What the?"Then his instints told him to turn cat."Pantherclaw form!"He shouted then ran into the factory.

((I can't think of an attack gonk ))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:35 pm
Raven saw another cat/person. "You shall die as well!" Then Raven shot some more feathers at the other.

((is this ok?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:37 pm
(Pantherclaw didnt notice Lek crying oh well we'll pretend that didnt happen. ninja )

Before Lek could talk the human cat ran towards a building. He followed him to a battle. RAVEN! My memory maybe out of wack but I know that she definatly tried to kill me once. "RAVEN what are you doing here!? Leave them alone..now!"  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:37 pm
((That's fine))

Chris quickly jumped to dodge that feathers,he landed next to the other cat person."So I guess your a good guy?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:39 pm
(aww no one awknowledged Lek's demanding interrogation skillz cool )  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Raven turned to Lek. "I thought i killed you already. Oh well. I'll just make sure i do it right this time!" Raven closed her wings for a breif second. Then she yelled, "Feather Storm!" Then she open her wings, and tons of razor-sharp feathers came flying out at all of them.

((i'm sort of winging it, so just deal with me. i have no idea what happened before, so is this ok?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:42 pm
((heres an attack:claw of the panther attack?))

"yea-yeah i think" She said as she just dodged the Feathers and shot her wave of rushing blades from Behind.

((a mouse 'toy has to appear in front of you and then you take it and shoot it! and yes it is ok Leafpetal))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:46 pm
Raven flew up, dodging the blades. "Ugh....... I must be losing my touch......" Then louder, "Feather Tornado!" She shot razor-sharp feathers around them. The feathers flew in a circle around them, closing in as time went by. "I'd like to see you get out of that!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:48 pm
(Claw of the Panther why didnt i think of that Could i have an attack?)

"Oh it will take more than one of your petty feathers to kill me, Raven" Lek growled as he skillfully dodged the barrage of feathers.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:50 pm
((wait...... if Lek says that it takes morethan my feathers, what other things does raven have? I need to know for the future..... or now.....))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:52 pm
"ok then WAVE OF RUSHING BLADES" she yelled, not aiming it at raven, but at the ground "in in com'n well be safe down here!" Emili jumped down into it and shot her attack up at Raven while she was busy with Lek, just hitting her.
"..so im called Dewpool" she said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boo jumped Down into the Factory from the Roof and hit Raven on the back "Raven, its Been a while, hasn't it?" she said ans she Whipped her leash around and hit Raven with its razor sharp edges.

(Boo's Weapon is her leash)  

Currently Dead Account

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:53 pm
(Lek is just taunting you and who did you surround with Feather Tornado)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:56 pm
"Boo?" Lek said surprised again but then growled. "Are you with the Shadow too? No matter I can take both of you on."

(Dewpool can I have a special attack?)  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:58 pm
((Lek got surrounded))

"Boo! Get off of me you stupid excuse for an experiment!" Raven yelled. Then she wrapped her wings around her and she disappeared. She reappeared above Boo. "Gotcha! Feather Strike!" Feathers shot at Boo, hitting her right in the back.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff