Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:08 pm
(wow a lot of people like Eevee i likes Jolteon cuz i's a electromaniac it's like a pyromaniac but different. 3nodding !)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:46 pm
((Oh my! I have a lot to update. I think we might be able to start today! blaugh ))  

LeonWavreon

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:26 pm
Dragongirl26
(( User Image lol this is not my main pic))

((Here you go User Image ))

(OMG!!!! I love full metal alchemist!!!! hehehe I think I want to call Edward a shrimp >.<)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:30 pm
(oh ya I am now mortal rivals with Cursedstar ......)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:05 pm
Talli crammed the last of her papers into her bloated backpack. "I'm going!" she called up the stairs and swung the door open- Ember at her side. Talli set of at a light trot, making her way towards the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:17 pm
Tasha quickly fed Star, Hero and Razor. "New class today, guys. You guys ready to show them some moves?" Star nodded, Hero barked and Razor roared. Tasha laughed and got ready for her class.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Tami jumped off of Pigeot, Butterfree close behind. "Ah...a new school year. New minds to educate." She smiled and walked over to her class room.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:41 am
Ami jumped on Charzard's back, and he flew off. When Charzard landed on the school grounds, she was suprised to see that it was filling up. Wow,/i] she thought. I cant believe so many children enjoy school!
"Charzard, return." Ami commanded. So she walked into her "classroom". (most of the class was outdoors, 'cause it was a battle training class.) There she waited for the older students to come in.
Krissi ran to her 1st class. She still had to take the battle training class, Pokemon breeding, Pokemon history, and some other stuff. Boring. All what she really wanted to do was become a ranger!!! Well maybe the class with Nurse Joy will be okay. I need to know what to do while healing a pokemon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:49 pm
"im ready for school mother!" Emili called
"oh yes i forgot to tell you Emili you are going to the pokemon academy your too smart for first grade you belong in collage." her mother called back
Emili felt embarrassed "ok can i barrow your Yanamega please?" she said
"yes dear it knows where to go here is your uniform"
She quickly changed into her uniform and hopped onto Yanamega
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"wow these people are really big they might be as tall as mother and im only 3'6 (3 foot 6 inches)" she said as she jumped off of Yanamega "be here to pick me up?" she said to Yammie (name of Yanamega) with Miki-Heart in Pokeball. "go Miki!" she called out her Eevee and ran up to Ami "hello she said and when Ami looked around she didnt see her. of course im to small she thought.
(later Miki-heart will Evolve into a Flareon when Emili finds a fire stone.)  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:51 pm
Edward and Gible walked side by side up to the new school. He skipped a lot of grades and was nervous of being picked on for his size. He froze as he approched the giant doors to the school."Well Gible are you ready?"Edward asked his pokemon. Then they walked in hopeing to find a second chance at life.

((Edward is kind of poor and doesn't have parents, so ya. He's only like 8 ))

User Image
Don't call edward short User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:33 pm
(yay im not alone)

"hello" Emili said again and gave up
Emili walked to her first class, what was it Defence?
she sat down in the shade of tree waiting for class to begin when she saw someone that looked about the same size as her. Happily she ran up to meet him "hi" she said

(so he shoulda been a third grader?)  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:36 pm
((Y a pretty much sweatdrop ))

"Hi, I'm Edward who are you? Also do you know where the defence class is?"Edward asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:45 pm
(i messed up i did the math he should be in second grade and mine should be in first grade!)

"im Emili, But im called Emmie and this is Miki-heart my eevee but she likes to be called Miki....or Heart. but with the defense class i dont know thats my first class to and im just lost here" she said in a big breath Miki-Heart ran in circles and jumped onto Emili's head "get off Miki!" she shouted

(i know where the cheese class is ill show you later though!!!)  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:54 pm
Nami walked up to the main school building. Wow, she thought, this place is so perfect! I'm going to love it here! Just then, she saw another student, and decided to go make a new friend.
"Hello!" Nami waved to the student.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:56 pm
"Thanks anyway,"Edward said to Emmie then turned around and walked up to the building with Gible by his side.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:08 pm
Eli sighed and put her forhead on her desk. SHe had gotten to school three hours early to study for a test which she already would have gotten an A on. No one else had showed up yet. "uuugh! So bored!" The poke ball around her neck started to glow then a white form appeared next to Eli. "dewgong!" Dew greeted. "no! I'm not going to practice with you! My head hurts enough!" Eli grabbed her backpact and put it on her head. Dew wobbled forward and started to pull on Eli's sleeve. "no! I said no!" Eli grumbled.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff