Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Prisoner of the Heart~ (Literate only please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:20 pm
"I'd appreciate your attitude be gone as well, at least I'm used to my sisters," Vick replied, waving Hayden away. "Private family conversation, go back to bed," he smiled at Hayden, "Or I could call the mafia here to come 'protect' you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:24 pm
Hayden's eyes went wide. "Go ahead then. Call them. Put your sister's life in danger. I'm not important to you. You clearly want me dead so do it." She folded her arms as she tried to prevent herself from strangling him. "You obviously think nothing of it. Let me know when they're here. I'll be outside on the back porch." Hayden grabbed the blanket and stormed outside. She wrapped the blanket around her and sat down on of the chairs. "He's lucky I'm not a killer." Hayden muttered to herself.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:04 am
"Great, now we won't have her butting in at every corner of the conversation," he stretched. "Okay, so... what is it you came over for?" he asked.

"You need to babysit." she replied, "Tonight," she smiled, looking at him expectantly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:34 am
Hayden rocked in the chair back and forth. Several times she imagined herself beating Vic with a crowbar and several other things. All ending in his ultimate death. When she looked back through the window, she could still see that the two were talking. About what, she didn't know. Nor did she even care.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:47 pm
After a good ten minutes of debating, Vick won!... a night with a pair of five year old twins. As Holly left triumphantly, Vick poked his head outside.
"One question, do you like kids?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:27 pm
Hayden shrugged. "Depends. Usually I get a long with kids but if they're spoiled and bratty I treat them the way their parents should. Why?" She asked looking up from her gaze of the view.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:31 pm
"We're having two kids over tonight." he replied, "Enjoy!" he pulled his head back in, going to enjoy his chinese food breakfast. As he pulled out the takeout and the soda, he watched for Hayden to make sure she wasn't going to deny him the wonderful food.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff