Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Rock of Love~ (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:18 pm
Sophie chuckled and shook her head. "No offense but you're just like my brothers. My has given them copy after copy after copy of their house key and, some how, they always seemed to lose it." On the other side of the door, she heard several things being knocked together. From the sound of it, it was coming from the kitchen and someone was having trouble cooking. "Sounds dangerous in there." She joked.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:28 pm
"it must be my dad trying to help in the kitchen again." He said with a laugh, He pounded on the door and yelled, "Jimmy! Get out of the kitchen and open the door!" He smiled at her. He heard the deadbolt unlock and the door opened.

In the doorway stood a man of about 50, he was about 5' 10" and had a slight bulging belly. "Well would you looky here, Its Jonny boy, Hey Clarice your sons here." He loked over John's shoulder at Sophie, "whos this?"

At that John moved forward and moved his dad back, "Play nice dad common." He said in a whisper, "Dad this is Sophie, she is gonna be eating dinner with us."

Just then John's mom walked in, "Oh hi honey," He said as he gave John a big hug, she looked at Sophie, "Oh hello dear, would you be so kind as to help me in the kitchen, my husband cant do anything when it comes to cooking."  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:39 pm
Sophie tried to hold in her laughter and then nodded at his mother's question. "I would love to." She said and followed his mother in the kitchen.

"Tonight I'm making Johnny's favorite. Pot roast with mashed potatoes, green beans and fresh made rolls." His mother smiled. The two ladies began to work in the kitchen as the boys sat in the living room. "Now I'm not meaning to pry or anything but are you and Johnny dating?" She asked with a smile. Sophie blushed as she placed the rolls in the oven.

"Not exactly, Mrs. Rendo." Sophie said. "He just asked me to dinner tonight after practice." Mrs. Rendo waved her hand.

"Please, dear. Call me Clarice. It's not every day our son brings home a nice girl." She told her. Sophie chopped up some vegetables for the pot roast and put them in the pot like a professional chef. "Well, I'm very impressed." Sophie gave Clarice a curious look. "You're a cook." Sophie shook her head.

"No, I'm not a cook. I just know how to cut things and put them together." She chuckled. Clarice took a small piece of the cooked roast.

"Hm, it's good but it needs something." Clarice said. Sophie took a small bite and then put up a finger. She looked around the kitchen until she found the ingredient she was looking for. "Ah, Oregano. Of course. You are definitely a cook."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:44 pm
John kicked back on the couch, "Aaaah, its good to be home." He went to grab the remote but Jimmy's hand shot out to block him. "Not today junior." Jimmy said with a mocking tone, "Im not a little kid anymore dad, dont try and pick a fight you cant win." Jonh replied. "You wanna go punk." Jimmy retorted. "Thems fightin words." John said in a tough guy way and before you knew it the two were on the floor wrestling for the remote.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:50 pm
The two ladies ran into the living room as the heard the ruckus. "Boys!" Clarice said. "That's enough. We have a guest in the house." She said but the boys continued to wrestle over the remote. Sophie couldn't help but laugh.

"It's ok. I see this all the time at my house. I grew up with three boys in the house. Four, when my cousin would come over. Don't worry about it. I see this all the time." Sophie told her. She couldn't help but admire the way John fought. Yes, she had seen her brothers do it all the time but, when John wrestled, it was very attractive to her. The two ladies returned back to the kitchen and finished preparing the food.

"Do you mind?" Clarice asked nicely. Sophie smiled and shook her head as she went to go get the boys who were still wrestling. Sophie put two of her fingers in her mouth and whistled until the boys stopped to look at her.

"If you two are done, you can come and eat. If not, than us ladies will eat without you." Sophie said and walked into the dinning room. It was the same thing she said to the boys back home each time dinner was ready. And every time it always seemed to work.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:55 pm
"Its a draw boy." Jimmy said as Sophie got their attention, "I dont think so old man," John replied as he moved effortlesl and pinned his father, "you lose." He got up to go into the dinning room. His father followed. John pulled a chair back for Sophie and waited till she sat down before he took his seat across from her. He sat there so he could look at her. He was completely infatuated. His father and mother sat down. "Dig in everyone." His mother said as everyone started to get food, He simply watched sophie till she had gotten eerything before getting his own food and begining to eat.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:05 pm
As Sophie began to eat, she could feel John's gaze on her. His eyes were soft and gentle. She could have looked at him all day but she didn't want to hint anything towards his parents. "So, Sophie. How long and you and Johnny been dating?" Jimmy asked. Sophie nearly choked on her drink as she was taking a sip at the time. Clarice slapped her husband and gave him a stern look. "What? Can't I ask?"

"We're not dating, Mr. Rendo. I was just asked to come." Sophie said politely though, for a moment, she wanted to say that they were dating but pushed the thought far from her mind. Jimmy said nothing else on the matter and continued to eat his food.

"This is delicious." Jimmy said finally.

"Sophie helped with putting the roast together. She even found the missing ingredient to the roast." Clarice smiled and then turned back to Sophie. "So, Sophie. Tell us about yourself."

"Well," Sophie began. "I grew up around all boys. My uncle taught me how to play the guitar at a young age. I graduated from high school almost at the top of my class. Ever since high school, I've been working on getting my degree in the arts. I'm just a few semesters away from finishing."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:08 pm
John cast an evil glance at his father when he asked that before returning to his food while he watched Sophie. He couldnt get over the fact of how beautiful she was.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:17 pm
Clarice raised her eyebrows. "Very nice." She smiled. "So how do you two know each other?" She asked as she continued to eat her food.

"I'm the new member to his band." Sophie simply said as she sipped her drink. She looked at John and tried to hide her smile from him. Clarice looked at them both but didn't say a word. It was clearly obvious to her of their feelings but she said nothing on the matter.

"So, Johnny my boy, how are things with your band? Besides getting this lovely lady as your newest band member? And what happened with the other guy?" His father asked him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:21 pm
That touched a very very sensitive nerve when John's father asked him about his old member, He was his best friend and things ended disastrously, He got up from the table, "Im done." He said simply and put his half finished food in the sink before going upstairs to his room and closing the door, He layed down on his bed and stared at the cieling.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:29 pm
Jimmy looked at his wife who didn't look very pleased. "What? Did I say something wrong?" He asked.

"John's last player was his best friend. They got in a fight and then he quit. Apparently, John hasn't gotten over it." Sophie said. She placed her fork down and excused herself from the table. She walked upstairs until she found John's room. Sophie knocked on the door. "John, it's Sophie. Can I come in?" She asked. No one answered. "Well, I'm coming in anyway." She told him but when she tried the handle it was locked. Sophie took out a hair pin and picked the lock in a matter of seconds. She walked in and closed the door. Sophie looked around, somewhat impressed. "Nice." She told him as she place the pin back in her hair. Sophie sat next on the windowsill and faced him. "Want to talk about it?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:33 pm
John just layed there and stared at the cieling, He heard Sophie call to him and he said nothing, He heard her pick the lock and still he said nothing, she complimented the room and still, he said nothing, and when she asked if he wanted to talk about about it he simply said, "No." And kept staring at the cieling, Lyrics again beggining to form in his head.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:43 pm
Sophie sighed and shook her head. "You men never want to talk about anything." He gave her a look and she raised her hands in defense. "I know. It's none of my business." More notes came to her mind as she watched him stare at the ceiling. "But until you actually starting talking to me again, whatever it's about, I'll be sitting here writing." She took out her sheet music again and began to finish the song she had written earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:48 pm
He was silent as she spoke and when she started writing he got up and went to his closet, He opened it and pulled out another accustic guitar, he put one foot on the bed and started to play his heart out, all his feelings, all his pain, all his joys that he had with his best friend were poured into that one song. At the end tears began to fall and hit his guitar.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:50 pm
Sophie watched as he played and poured everything into the music. She could tell because she had done it so many times before. She moved from the windowsill to sit next to him. As he looked at her, she couldn't help but get lost in his eyes. Finally, he stopped playing. Sophie gently wiped the tears from his face. "Better?" She asked in almost a whisper.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff