Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vincent and Meg (Romeo and Juliet)(Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:44 pm
Meg was shaking still from the lightening. "Im.... Im fine." She said while trying to gain her composure. "Thanks for pulling me back in, instead of kicking me out." She said with a senceir tone to her voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:45 pm
"Now . . . why would I do that? We aren't at the park yet." He smiled, knowing that she had tried to bolt from the car because he had flinched at her.

"Shall we continue there? Or is my company that unbearable?"  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:55 pm
"No yours is not, but by the way you reacted to my touch, my company is unbearable." She counntered knocking the smile off of his face. "Why are you doing this anyway?" She asked him while narrowing her eyes. "I hope you dont expect to get your thrills out of me. I have had enough of that to last a life time." She said while moving her body closer to the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:00 pm
Vincent looked utterly confused. "My thrills? What do you mean?"

He sat back and looked at her, making no attempt to keep her in the car.  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:03 pm
"Oh cut the crap. You know exactly what i mean. You and all the other guys out there, only have one thing on their minds and why not take from the poor, defenceless girl. Your type is always the same." She said while looking at him with stone cold eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:04 pm
"Do you imply that I . . . ?" Vincent laughed, long and hard.  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:58 pm
"Dont laugh at me or my thoughts. I have been around enough people to know that nothing comes without a price." Meg said while looking at her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:10 pm
Vincent finally got himself to control his laughing.

"I'm sorry, I meant no offense. I just . . . had no intention of anything other than simply giving you a ride."

He wiped his eyes, he had been laughing so hard he had gotten teary-eyed.

"Come, get comfortable, lets take you to the park."  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:18 pm
Meg was a bit aggitated by his laughter. "You might not have ment any offense but that still doesnt excuse the fact that you laughed at me instead of talking. I really dont appreciate being laughed at." She said while shaking her head. It really didnt amuse her at all, not after her mother almost gave her to a group of men to get her fix.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:30 pm
Vincent suddenly got serious. "No, no, I wasn't laughing at you . . . Look . . . nevermind, I'm sorry."

He settled back. "Come on, its ok. I'm not going to touch you, I promise."  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:42 pm
Meg looked at him and for once trusted what he said. "I believe you." Was all she said. She sat back into the chair and then a question popped into her head. "What happened to your parents?" She asked while her eyes softened.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:20 pm
Vincent suddenly got sullen as the car began to move again. "They Died, about a year ago. It was a plane crash." It was obvious that he was hiding something.  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:09 pm
Meg pursed her lips. "I know you dont want to talk about it but it helps." She said with a weak smile. She wanted him to tell her because she wanted to feel closer to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:08 pm
Vincent opened his mouth as if to say something, but the car had come to a stop. The driver said, "We are at the park Master Vincent, the young lady's destination."

Vincent looked at the driver and then back and Megan. An odd look in his eyes. "Well, we're here, I guess."  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:23 pm
"It would appear so." She said while gathering her things and opening the door. She stopped and looked back at him. "If you ever need to talk to someone who wont judge you, come find me. I will listen and only give advise when needed." She said and with that got out of the car. She shut the door behind her but noticed it hadnt sped off.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff