Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:59 pm
"...How can you expect someone to love you... User Image

------Sage Green------

((Aww cop out! Lol))

Her next instinct was to put her hand on his face, but the hand Sage lifted up was the one holding the script. Sage broke character as well as the her gaze into his eyes. A bright red blush covered her face, as she said in a light whisper, her last line. Jet's nose had almost grazed against her forehead as she looked down. " That was better, the last line needs more work.." Sage didn't move away from Jet, she liked the feeling of being so close to him. Maybe it was the look in Jet's eyes, maybe it was the heat of the moment from the play, but Sage was sure she felt something. Her body was screaming at her to get closer, to make a move, but the insecurities that flooded her mind restrained her. Not again...I can't fall for someone who won't fall with me... Sage looked back up into Jet's eyes, she whispered softy," How was that?

...When you can't even love yourself..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:40 am
User Image

Jet Black

[[Heh, you did too = P I left it open . . . ]]

Jet's heart fell when she pulled back ever so slightly. God, Jet, what's wrong with you? He stammered for a second, blushing slightly. "It, uh . . . ." He so wanted to kiss her, to take her in his arms, why was he feeling this way, he said he wouldn't after the last time. He smiled his best smile, but his heart wasn't in it. "It was great! Much, much better."

He felt so disappointed he could cry. But he didn't move away either. He then saw something out of the corner of his eye. A script . . . over her shoulder?

Jet's eyes widened as he realized . . . he had his arms around her! She was so warm . . . so soft. His blush deepened and he felt his arms tense. In the heat of the moment, acting his character, he had wrapped his arms around her as it had come time for the kiss! And now that he was tensing up, he couldn't bring himself to let her go . . .  

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:04 am

------Sage Green------

((I know but I left it open for you first! Damn having to stay in character...))

"Good, you were better too..." Sage liked the feeling of being in his arms. She felt so safe. But she knew it was Darian not Jet who had pulled her so close. Sage noticed the look on Jet's face, and figured he was getting uncomfortable. Even if she couldn't be with Jet she could still be close to Darian, until finals any way. Sage decided not to screw this one up like she did with Bob. For now Sage was fine with the fact they were just acting, and if she had to pine for him forever, well so be it. It was better than feeling the way she did movie night. Despite her body screaming at her not to, Sage pulled away and moved back into starting position. "Ok... let's do it one more time then I need to call my Grandmother..."

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:28 am
User Image

Jet Black

Jet let her go, though it sounded like his heart shattered when he did. He took up his script and fell into character again. About half way through, Jet put down his script, he had always memorized them quickly. He went through the motions, becoming Darien. She was so much better now, so much more at ease. Again however, when the kiss came, sheila left Jets mind, and Sage was in front of him.

He was supposed to whisper, "Sheila," Just before they kissed, instead he whispered, even lower than a stage whisper, almost inaudibly. "Sage."

Their lips touched . . .  

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:49 am

------Sage Green------

Sage had Sheila pretty much down at this point. All her thoughts were concentrated on the scene. Every mannerism was Sheila, her voice was even different. Toward the end of her scene she dropped her script, her last few lines were very short, and she had them down. Sage put her hand on Jets/Darians face. Jet's line dropped out, all she could hear was the "s" sound. When their lips touched, Sage tried her damnedest not to break character. Although she had never kissed someone before, she had seen it done often enough in the old movies her grandmother watched all the time. She moved her soft lips against his, only as long as Sheila would have. During the sweet caress of his lips, she caught her self fantasizing, about them, together lying in the grass during a summer rain, watching the rain drops descend like falling stars against the light. Her heart skipped a beat and her hand closed tight on Jet's shoulder. If it was up to her, Sage would have savored the kiss much longer. So this is what a kiss feels like... Sage looked in his eyes and finished the scene with her last line.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image

Jet Black

Jet was on the verge of tears, and he didn't know why. All he knew was after she finished her last line, he hugged her close again. He tried his hardest to hold back the tears and he succeeded. After a moment passed, and Jet wasn't really sure how long it was, he stood back from her. He hoped she hadn't seen him tear up.

He smiled at her. "Perfect." Was all he could muster to say.  

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:14 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage smiled, breathlessly she replied," The embrace at the end was a nice touch...Lets keep doing that... Lets try to be off book by next week so we can work on blocking more." Sage's heart was still beating very fast, she was in a daze. Sage smiled as she took a few steps back, she stumbled on to Jet's bed, with a soft thud. I'm am so clumsy! He must think I'm a retard... Sage thought as she fell backwards into the sea of covers and sheets.

Sage sighed in both embarrassment, and delight. His bed was so comfy, her long dark hair was spread all around her, her legs were still partially hanging off the bed. Sage looked up at Jet's ceiling, an image of his face so close to hers flashed in her minds eye. It was like her thoughts were projecting the image on the up there. " What time is it?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 pm
User Image

Jet Black

Jet had started after her as she fell. She landed on the bed as Jet tumbled over his backpack, and landed on the bed next to her, on his side. He looked at her sprawled there.

She looked so happy. Jet was glad, and his heart beat all the harder. He looked at his clock, they hadn't actually been there that long, it was only 5:30. But, because of the emotions he had gone through, it had felt like much longer.

"Its five-thirty. I guess you should make that phone call now, what time do you have to go?"

Jet didn't want her to leave.

"What I mean is, you could stay for dinner if you'd like. My mom is making Spaghetti with Meatballs."

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:13 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage felt lazy all of a sudden, she didn't want to get off of the comfort of the bed, especially to hear her grandmother voice over the phone, she always yelled over it like she was placing a food order at a fast food terminal. Sage sighed, " I suppose...I don't know I never really go out much. I guess that's up to grandma."

Sage bolted upright when she heard what was for dinner. "Okay! but...I doubt grandma would go for it...So...Where's the phone?" Sage was in a really good mood, the best mood she had ever been in even. Sage was worried that her grandmother would be angry that she had waited so long to check in. She hoped not, Sage was really looking forward to the Scetti and Mo-balls.

..When you can't even love yourself..." User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:20 pm
User Image

Jet Black

Jet was so happy when she got so excited and wanted to stay for dinner. That meant he would get to spend more time with her. He smiled and pointed to the phone on his desk.

He was so happy. The happiest he had been in a long time. Perhaps, if she stayed, he would ask her to try the play one more time. He felt his lips when she wasn't looking, wanting to feel her body against his again, wanting to kiss her . . . longer this time.  

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:41 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage leaned over Jet, pretty much on purpose for a reason to be close to him, to get the phone. Sage lay back down and dialed her home number with her thumb. After the third ring Grandma Sophia answered the phone.

" Hello?!"
" Grandma?"
"Sage? Is that you?!"
" Yes Ma'am."
"Where in the hell are you girl?! It's half passed Five! Did you miss that damned buss again?!"
"No, Um I am at a friends house we are doing-"
" Which friend? It better not be that awful Bill kid!"
" Bob-"
"Don't correct me girl!"
"Sorry, Jet black, he's a classmate from my drama class we're doing a project."
" You mean waste of time class?! Well I want you home NOW! Why didn't you call earlier?!"
" I...I..I Didn't think you would mind as long as I che-"
"Didn't think I would mind!? Didn't think I would mind!? Of course I do! You know the rules! How many times do I have to tell you tha-"

At that, Sage pushed the hang up button discreetly, and mocked he rest of the conversation.
"I'm sorry grandma, I'll remember next time."
"..."
" Um, Jet invited me to dinner can I stay a little longer?"
"..."
"Yes I'll do the dishes when I get home... Thank you Grandma. Bye."

Sage reached over jet again and put the phone in its cradle. Sage lay back down again and said, "Yep...I can stay" Sage knew she was going to be in big trouble when she got home but she didn't care, Sage wanted to spend more time with Jet.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:36 am
User Image

Jet Black

Jet noticed the sudden change in her reactions during conversation, but decided against saying anything, he was just happy that she would be staying for dinner. When she reached across to hang up the phone, he felt his heart beat just a little harder, and when she accidentally brushed against him, he swore it skipped a beat.

"Great! I'll tell Mom real quick."
Jet got up and walked out of the room, just about running down the stairs into the kitchen. "Hey, mom!"

His mom looked and smiled at him. "Whoa there. Whats all the rush for?"

"Oh, sorry mom." He gave her his best innocent smile. "Hey, is it ok if Sage stays for dinner? She told me she could."

His mom chuckled a little. "Of course it is, it should be ready in about a half hour."

"Thanks mom!"
He rushed back up the stairs, leaving his mom smiling to herself, glad to see him so happy again. He paused outside the door to catch his breath before entering the room again. "Ok, she said it would be ready about six. So . . . did you want to give it one more go? Or did you want to do something else?"  

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:22 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage wanted more than anything to experience another kiss. But she didn't want to seem too eager, as not to betray her feelings.
" Um...Lets take a break for a little bit."
Sage sat up and dug through her book bag, she pulled out a huge CD binder and opened it up. It was chalked full with different kinds of music mostly 90's grunge/ alternative rock, stuff her mother was into when Sage was young. The page the book was open to, had several burned CD's by the band Cake. There was one CD that had a picture of a cake mix box drawn on it , the label on the box read "Cake Mix". Sage put the binder on the bed,
"Let's listen to music. Pick what ever catches your eye..." Now that Sage knew she had feelings for Jet she was compelled to know more about him. Sage found it easier for her to have conversations with music in the background, it helped negate awkward silences.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image

Jet Black

Jet flipped through the pages on of the binder. He was disappointed when she said no, but he didn't let it show. Instead he busied himself looking through her binder, stopping at a familiar name.

"Is that, Fleetwood Mac? I like them!" He smiled at her again, a warm pleasant smile.  

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:04 pm

------Sage Green------

((Really???You serious???Lol=p))

Sage raised an eyebrow, and smirked," Actually that's my dad's..Okay so I lied, I'll pick..."
Sage leaned over and flipped through the page's until she found , Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness biggrin isk 1, by The Smashing Pumpkins.
"Here put this in, and put it on random." Sage smiled softly as she handed him the disk.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces