Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
FOOD FIGHT! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:47 am
"i came dead last in chess so i will flood the world before i can stop crying!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:02 pm
*throws giant cherry pie* is that all your crying about??? chess??? i mean... not to be rude but, look at me, my gamma died, i got kicked of the soccer team for something i didnt do, and i broke my wrist in one day... see... life isnt so bad. SO CHEER UP!!! mrgreen *smears a chocolate pie on dewpools head*  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:43 pm
throws PIÑATA full of...cauliflower drenched in GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..... at everyone in the entire world...then the MOON-MADE-OF-CHEESE fell on CINDERSTAR and Eagleheart was sneezed on by Chuck Norris who had risen out of the gravy which caused an atomic eruption happened on Eagleheart's face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11eleven  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:38 pm
((...eww... lol))
Eagleheart shoved a bowl of 24 flavors icecream on her face to stop the eruption and tipped over a GIANT pot of chocolate fondue on Cinderstar. Then she threw moldy flavor-blasted goldfish at Patchstar.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 am
Dewpool cryed because chess meant the world to her and like three of her friends moved away in one week and three pets died in four days of each other and She broke her leg the other day and her friend almost got paralyzed and now she has about three or four REAL life friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:46 pm
Angelwish throws a little meatball at Dewpool, "mwahahaha! take that fiend!" ninja  

Flowerpaw__
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:06 pm
Dewpool cryed more  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:21 am
Eagleheart flew around the world on a sleigh pulled by 8 little reindeer and dropped candy bombs down poeples chimneys. Then she rode an abomidable snowman to the clearing where the food fight was happening and threw candy bombs at everyone, including chuck norris. Then she threw her Aunts 'should-be-world-famous' trifle at everyone and yelled "Its on like Donkey Kong!!!"  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:55 pm
then Dewpool said "Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraw" and started to cry again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~by Emeraldkit, my friend~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
then Emeraldkit said "omg Chuck Norris" and then threw a chocolate chip pie at Eagleheart and when Eagleheart started eating the chocolate chips Emeraldkit told her "Those aren't chocolate chips, they are ants!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:42 pm
Eagleheart thought of seeing her cousin in a speedo (< actually happened, he is a swimmer burning_eyes ) and immediatly threw up the ants she then threw gummy worms into emraldkits mouth and waited till she swallowed them and said "haha, those were real worms!!!" and then threw broccoli and cheese at patchstar and cinderstar  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

leafblazeluvswarrior

3,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:24 am
"they werent gummys!?!"emeraldkit screamed "then y did they taste good? and where are my sisters?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:05 pm
(oh... i knew that pssh rolleyes )
"Cuz they were gummy coated!!!" Eagleheart said manically "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Ealgeheart launched chocoalte eggs out of an MP-40 and threw candy cane grenades  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:38 pm
'candy cane grenades!' Angelwish shouted and did a awesome dive to catch them all in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 pm
than Dewpool said " can you do the chan chan? can you do the chan chan? can you do the chan chan? can you do the chan chan? can you do the chan chan?" and than said "mraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw" and started crying  

Currently Dead Account

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:39 pm
Eagleheart pulled a GIANT candy can grenade out of her back pocket and threw it at Angelwish "can you swallow that, angelwish?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" she then proceded to throw sushi at every one... including herself... cuz she loves sushi...  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff