Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:04 pm
Madison looked back at the book. "You started it, making fun of my grades. And your comments about me being popular and my girlfriend I thought you had something against me because of it."

Madison gave half a frown and looked at her again. "You don't have many friends do you? Is that why?"

He saw her starting to react again, and looked at the book. "Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry . . . I'll just read the stupid book . . ."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:42 pm
Marley scowled and shook her head. "No. I don't have many friends. No one wants to be friends with a girl like me. I have nothing to offer in a friendship. Only time people are nice to me is when I help them cheat off my papers. Then the next day they don't even say hello." She looked down at the book and sighed.

"I mean why would I want anyone to be my friend. If they knew I was rich... they'd just use me for money. They know I'm smart so they use me to cheat. I'm too nice so I get walked over." She just shook her head angrily.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:47 pm
Madison looked up, shocked that she would share that with him. After everything that he said to her, he expected another crude remark, instead, she had decided to be honest with him.

"Oh . . . People really treat you like that?"
He was a little perplexed. He had never really considered the fact that she was smart as important, well, other than she was helping him, and the fact that she was rich didn't make any difference either.

"Well, if it makes any difference, the fact that you are rich doesn't make any difference to me . . . I mean, I at one point in time had to steal to feed myself, so I could consider that being nice. But it doesn't change who you are deep down."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:52 pm
Marley looked up and pursed her lips. "But the thing is... People don't care what you're like deep down. People care only about surface looks and attitudes. Material possesions." She shrugged.

"If thats one thing I've learned in my life, its that people don't take time to really look at a person. They judge soley on outward appearances, materials, and wealth. It makes me feel disgusted to be honest." She sighed and went back to the book, keeping her head down as she read.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:57 pm
Madison looked deep in thought. "You think so, huh?"

He set the book down and looked at Marley, though he couldn't see her face. "I don't have any material possessions. I'm poorer than dirt. I've been through more foster homes than I care to remember, I've had to steal to eat, I've been beaten, and now here I am, with nothing to offer the world. But, my friends are still there for me. I beg to differ from your opinion. I think that if you show the world . . . " He pulled the book down from in front of her face, " . . . Who you are instead of hiding from it, I think you'd make lots of friends." He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:25 am
"Yes, but you're not bad to look at." Marley protested and took the book back, hiding behind it again. She wasn't a big fan of people invading her space and taking her books.

"You're supposed to be learning stuff. Now I can find someone else because you don't seem to be learning anything from me. I'm sure you and your girlfriend would love for you to be tutored by a guy." She pursed her lips a bit and shrugged. "There's nothing wrong with hiding who I really am. Because I'm smart enough to hide it and save my feelings."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:47 am
Not bad to look at? Did she just . . . compliment me? He looked stunned for a moment, and even though she had said that she was going to move on, she was still there.

He moved her book down again, and just stared at her face for a moment. After an awkward silence, Madison smiled. "Heh . . . oh come on now. I think you are very pretty. You just need to care a little more, and others will see that too."

Madison let her book go and went back to reading his.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:54 am
"I care plenty" Marley argued. "I care enough to know how to protect myself." She shrugged and read the book, not looking up.

She shut the book, looking at her cell. "Well I have to go. Mom and Dad might actually be home tonight." A faint smile played on her lips but she knew better than to get her hopes up. She wrote her number on a piece of paper and handed it to him.

"You can call me when you want to study some more." She said as she fixed the room and dashed out the door.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:53 pm
"Hey wait!" He shouted. But we only just got here . . .

Madison was lost . . . what had just happened? He thought that she was finally starting to open up and drop the act, and instead, she just took off.

He called the number that she gave him an his cell, hoping he could catch her before she left the parking lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:07 pm
Marley sat in her jeep and opened her cell. "Yes Madison, What can I do for you?" She asked sweetly, leaning back in her seat.

She twirled a piece of hair and looked at herself in the mirror. She chewed on her lip a bit. I'm not spectacular like my mother. She complained to herself.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:36 pm
Madison stumbled a few seconds for words, he didn't expect her to answer the phone so nicely. "I . . . I just . . . Look, we've only been here five minutes, and you have to leave already? I admit, I do need your help, so, do you really have to go, or are you just trying to get away from me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:04 pm
Marley drummed her finger nails on the dashboard as she looked out the window. "Look. Come over after 5. You'll have my full undivided attention. But Mom's returning from Milan tonight. Dad is coming back from Washington... Some meeting with the President. I really want to see if I can catch them before they leave again."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:24 pm
Madison looked at his watch, it was 4:15 now. Which would give him plenty of time to get everything together, and even get a bite to eat.

"Ok, you got it, I'll see you in about an hour then."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:56 am
Marley smiled brightly. "Wonderful. See you then." She then hung up, driving quickly over to her house to see her mothers limo in the yard. "Mother!" She exclaimed as she lept out of the car and rushed up the stairs.

Marley raced into the house and found her mother in her bedroom. "Hello Mother!" She exclaimed as she hugged her. "Marley, Darling. Help Mommy pack for her trip to Tokyo." "You just got here..." Marley whined. "Yes but I have to go. You understand." Marley just nodded sadly and helped.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:17 am
Madison drove to the house, he had picked up Chinese food, the least he could do to thank her.

He arrived early, a limo in the yard. He decided to wait, as there was a few minutes before he was actually supposed to arrive.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff