Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
"Beginnings" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:24 am
"What was that?" she muttered as the humuncli bound past. Shrugging, she answered Luna, "I'm fine... I just find it strange that a humunculous was here with no apparant reason to be... hm." She shook her head. "I'm Samantha by the way. But call me Starr." She held out a hand. "And you both are...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:12 am
" well im just glad your okay, your mommy must be getting worried..." she said to winry with a fainttouch of sadness in her voice.
Luna took starrs hand and shook it, the red sone around her neck glowing feircely as she took starrs hand. she didnt realize that she still had winry by the hand...

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:17 am
she saw the homunculous flash by them. damn it! well theres nothing i can do with these kids around... maybe- ill send them back to the gate later on..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:01 pm
Winry, blinked, "My name is Winry" She was still very confused what was going on. She was still really young, and she didn't know much of anything, but she did know a bit about alchemy. Because, Edward and Alphonse would always talk about it.  

Winry_Rockbell026

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:20 pm
"Nice to meet you," Starr replied. After a pause she said, "I think we should get out of this forest now." She glanced around. "Something doesn't feel right."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:51 am
"my name is Luna, Luna Crowley... hi." she let go of winrys hand and smiled. "what do you sense starr??" she paused," I feel it too.." she instinctivley pulled winry closer to them..." stay close to me, okay winni." she whispered to her looking into her eyes, a little worried about her.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:41 am
"I can't be sure but whatever it is... it isn't human. At least not completely." At least she wasn't going crazy if Luna had felt it too.

Upon seeing the confused look on Winry's face she added, "Don't worry, we'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:16 pm
the hair on lunas neck stood up, 'o s**t' she suddenly thought. 'this girl has a remarkable abilities! I hope to god its not me she's sensing...'[/color

"this all seems to be a merry misunderstaning- all a coincidence... what bring you here starr??"

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Winry_Rockbell026

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:43 pm
Winry nodded her head, "I'm sure grandma won't mind if I had some people over for dinner, Edward and Alphonse is always over. That is if you want to.." she offered shyly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:40 pm
Starr suddenly became very interested in the forest floor. "Nothing really just... had to get away.. be by myself for awhile," she said to Luna. But she did feel better and calmer now, despite the recent events.

Hearing Winry's offer, her eyes widened slightly. "R-really?" It was awfully nice for someone Starr just met and she grinned.  

xxcelestialstarxx

Winry_Rockbell026

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:51 pm
Winry smiled, and nodded her head feeling more comfertable with the people she was with.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:09 pm
luna smiled sweetly. winrys kindness tugged at her heart, some how she felt as though she wanted to cry. " that sounds great!" she looked down at her dirty, bare feet then looked back up. "im starving!"  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:28 pm
"I could do with some food too," Starr agreed. It had been quite awhile since her last meal. "Let's get out of here."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:31 pm
Winry couldn't agree more. "Yes let's get out of here, I had enough of the woods for one day." she said with a smile.  

Winry_Rockbell026

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:28 pm
" well do u guys wanna take a ride there on newton and lillian??" she paused. "its faster, and its getting darker as we speak out... you can show us the way winni." she added smiling.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff