Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Friends or Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:38 pm
((Haha nice))
Natalie ate her popcorn in silence as people started to flow into the theater. When the lights got dim she pulled Jason close to her. "Now we can have some privecy." She said and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:48 pm
((Lolz biggrin ))

Jason was shocked at first and leaned into the kiss. He took a sharp breath of air and came back for more.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:08 pm
Natalie tangled her fingers in his hair and moved her body so she was sittin on his lap. She pulled back a bitto catch her breath. "I told you i wasnt done." She said while kissing his nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:22 pm
Jason smiled. "Well...this sure has been enventfull." He said. He looked at the door for no reason and saw someone walk through. "s**t!" He cursed. He ducked down in his seat.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:33 pm
"What?" Natalie half asked and half exclaimed. Then she turned toward the door and saw exactally what made him say that. In walked some of Jason's friends. "What are we going to do?" She asked while jumping out of his lap and moving to the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Jason thought. "You stay here. I'll move over a few seats so they don't know we are here together." He said standing up and moving a few rows down and to the aisle across. "Jason!" someone said.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Natalie sighed. She decided to pull out her phone and text him. She was thankful that they decided to put their numbers in under code names. The text read: 'This would be a hell of alot easier if we went places outside of the normal hang out spot.' She hit the send button and sat in her chair. The movie was at a good point the Jumper was being chased by some black dude and he was trying to save the one he loved. She sighed and wished that this could happen in real life.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:21 pm
Jason looked at the text.

Yeah but...I'm going to tell them. I'm tired of hiding.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:26 pm
Natalie almost dropped her phone as she read the message.

'WHAT!! I thought you didnt want anyone to know? You cant keep changing your mind on me. Which is it are you going to tell them or are you going to wuss out like you normaly do?' She replied to him and slammed her phone shut.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:35 pm
Jason read the text message and shut his phone. He stood up and walked out of the theater. He went to his car and drove off to the lake. "Wuss out huh. I'll show her a ******** wuss." He said, driving faster than normal.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:40 pm
Natalie watched him walk out of the movie and a few minutes later walked out after him. She walked into the parking lot and almost fell to her knees. She started shaking and cursing in her head. "That b*****d!!!" She screamed and pulled her phone out of her pocket. She punched in his number and waited for him to pick up. "Pick up Damnit! Pick up!" She she yelled into the phone. She got his answering machine. "I hope you are happy now." She said to the machine while crying. "You have no idea who the hell you just left." She finished in a tone that was so dark and evil that it would have scared most anyone. She slammed the phone shut and went back inside to find a ride. She found a cuite guy and flirted her way into getting a ride. 'He is going to regreat this.' She thought in her head while heading home.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:44 pm
Jason didn't bother to pick up his phone. In fact he turned it off. "I'm not wussing out this time." He said stomping on the gas. He drove the car straight over a cliff into the lake.

----the next day---

Jason was in the hospital, asleep but alive.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:05 pm
Natalie got the news in class the next day that Jason's car went over a cliff. She ran out of the room crying. She drove as fast as her car would let her to the hospital. She ran in frantically and asked the doctors where he was. They told her that he wasnt allowed to have visitors and this made her fall to the floor and sob. She pleaded with the doctors to let her go back and they finally gave in. She ran to his room and stopped outside of the door. She walked in quietly and went over to his side. She pulled a chair close to his bad and sat in it. She took hold of his hands and watched him while he slept. Her eyes were red from crying and her body was tired. She dozed off holding his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:06 pm
Jason woke up and saw that Natalie was asleep. He silently pulled his hand out of hers. "So....who's the wuss now?" He asked jokingly.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:11 pm
When Natalie felt Jason move she sat up and gave him a look full of reliefe and worrie. "What happened?" She asked her voice craking from crying so much. She knew she looked like hell but it didnt matter to her, Jason was awake and that was the best news she has had in a while.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff