Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
what are you going to be for halloween? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puppies?
  puppies!! ^_^
  <.<;;
View Results

[[ neon.bonbon ]]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:45 pm
i think me and my besty friend, charshu (who shood be joining this guild and day now), are going to be twin vampire kitties with fangs and ears and tails, etc. it will be so cute!! ^ ^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:04 pm
A warlock. I've just got to throw on my Renaissance costume, slap on some face makeup, and voila!  

Shadow Chyld

Samyueru Nakio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:38 pm
Well let's see... last year I was myself..but dead, it look like I got shot..burned and ran over xd , and this year I wanna be a jedi rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:35 pm
me when holloween comes ill be in Florida. I would be the sith or Jhonny the homicidal maniac and my 6 year old cousin he said he would be a jedi and we will fight thought the whole candy hunt lol hes awesome. If I get to be Jhonny ill try to convince him to be squee. These are just thought I would probably something diffrent from those two. mrgreen  

Arevion

Beatngufan

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:20 pm
I'm too old for halloween: 16  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:34 pm
Yeah, I'm stuck too.

For the past few years I've been a cat (mainly in a leotard, long black skirt and cat ears, and a bow tie collar), but I was thinking this year being a vampire. But at the same time, I like being my best friends crazy, trusted, morbildy insane pet cat, so maybe if I n** down to the joke shop. I'll either be dressing up with a lot of actual cat stuff, or I'll wear a lot of black. But I'd like to have big fangs and wear a kewl long cloak, so I haven't made my mind up yet!

Dx

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DracoSofy

Liberal Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:29 pm
emily the strange or a vampire, i dont know >.< stressed  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:37 pm
I'm not allowed to participate in haloween. The unchristianess of it all has my mother against it. I don't mind though. There isn't that great a Haloween where I live.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

CeciliaPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:42 pm
Well, considering the fact that halloween isn't going to be for several months, I'm not too sure what I would want to be. But I've already been a vampire for too many years in a row........so a might just dress up in a cute EGL outfit and scare people by singing random songs in Japanese.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:49 pm
Nobody's too old for halloween! I'm 15, my sister's 26... and she's going! But then again she's also gonna bomb people's houses, but that just makes her fun! And I live in Florida ninja  

Samyueru Nakio

TheVampireRivven

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:16 pm
Last year i was the Metaphysical Representation of Bloodshed. smile

(i make my own costumes).. not sure about this year yet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:15 pm
I mentioned earlier that I was a derranged Alice last year. I just thought I'd post a picture of it. I'm starting to think I might be Aerith this year. We'll see.

User Image

User Image

By the way, that's my dorm at school. Just to explain the icky wall colour.
xp  

MortSanglant

GothicPrincess14309

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:59 pm
I'm Gonna Go as Malice In HorrorLand

(IT IS AN EVILER ALICE IN WONDERLAND W/A TOREUP DRESS AND SHE CARRIES A BLOODY BUTCHER KNIFE SHE IS ALSO ALL BLOODY AND SHE HAS A BLUE BAND IN HER HAIR W/ A SCULL ON IT)

(OR I WILL BE THE BRIDE OF SAITEN)  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:59 pm
GothicPrincess14309
I'm Gonna Go as Malice In HorrorLand

(IT IS AN EVILER ALICE IN WONDERLAND W/A TOREUP DRESS AND SHE CARRIES A BLOODY BUTCHER KNIFE SHE IS ALSO ALL BLOODY AND SHE HAS A BLUE BAND IN HER HAIR W/ A SCULL ON IT)

(OR I WILL BE THE BRIDE OF SAITEN)

*Ahem* ::looks up at previous post:: rolleyes  

MortSanglant

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:03 pm
I might go as Bane from Batman...because I figured out a way to rig up the nice ligthing effects like in the movie.

Besides, Bane is kick a** and I might mod the look.
Beats me, I've got a long way to plan  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces