Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
Vampire/Romance/War Roleplay: *When Angels Fall* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:53 pm
"Its fine with me"he said friendly and gave her some cloths to wear while e dried her other cloths.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:13 pm
she went to the back of the room to change thinking what a nice man he is and she was glad she had a roof on her head for the night since it looked like it was gona rain.  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:32 pm
He went to is room and took out his guns and blade.He cleaned them to make sure they worked good for the next day.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:04 pm
she came out of the room and looked around the room for a chair when she found one she went and sat and wondered what to do  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:30 pm
After he was done he walked out of his room to see that girl in a black night dress.He was stunned for a second but then he walked up to her and asked "Does the cloths ft well?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:22 pm
"yes and thank you for the clothes"she said.  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:13 pm
He hid a smile behind his teeth and went to his room to take a shower.He grabed his cloths and said"I will be right out so make your self at home."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:41 pm
"thank you" she said and looked around the room for something to do since she couldn't find anything she went over to the window and looked out side......  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:37 am
He turned off the water and grabed a towel.He walked out with his hair stil wet and walked to his room for cloths.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:19 pm
looking outside she thought how dull it was the clouds were gray the trees were black and it was foggy.  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:21 pm
He came out of his room and walked over to the girl."I would stay away from the windows if I were u"he said in a warning like voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:38 am
"ok" she said and went back to the table to sit down and then thought and said "im sorry i never told you my name im yuuki and you are....?"  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:51 am
"My name.......my name is...... ummm.Heres the thing I really dont know my name I gess u can call me........Ed I always liked that name.So what do u do for a living?"he said  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:13 pm
"ok ed" she said "well what do i do? im sorry i have no answer for that i do whatever that gives me money"  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:22 pm
"Its ok I dont do nothing either"he said alittle sad."Ok I am going to bed you should do the same"he said smiling  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff