Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
I see your leggings, but where are your pants?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lhomg72

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:03 pm
that doesn't sound good D:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:03 am
Leggins are not pants. Leggins are not pants. Leggins are not pants.

...Some people just need to be told that.

Akira Nakamura

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:05 am
I wear them 80's style! XD A super long shirt off of one shoulder and leg warmers. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:26 pm
It depends, if the shirt is really long then I am okay with it. If someone wears just a regular shirt and leggings, they look stupid. I wear leggings with skirts sometimes, I am not big on dresses. I don't understand people anymore. They do what other people tell them to and then swear that they are not stereotypical.  

angelmonkey10 V2

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:17 pm
I think its weird when people do that because they could just wear skinny jeans and get the effect, except skinny jeans don't give you a massive wedgie.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:15 pm
I think it looks kind of ugly to wear shorts and leggings together, ugh. I actually like how leggings look under a shirt, but you need to make sure to wear a dress-style shirt, or at least one that is long.

Quokka Flocka Flame

Gracious Duck

9,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Christizzle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 pm
I hate when people do that, it's like "I don't need to see your lumpy a** kthnx."
I think wearing leggings under a miniskirt or short dress is cute however. Leggings can really add oomph to an outfit, but they shouldn't be a substitute for pants.
It's just tacky, imo.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:36 am
lucky I haven't seen many use them as pants without some sort of long shirt/skirt over their butt rofl  

delete_my_existence

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:10 am
eccentricanomaly
I think leggings look horrible no matter what you do with them. Especially when you're just wearing leggings. I wear them under my pajamas because my room's really cold.

That's the only time I ever wear them too. I only own like 4 pair and I've had them since I was like 12 and I'm damn near 22 now.

On gaia, they're awesome. Real life = NO.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:16 am
I hate that too. It also bugs me when larger sized people have on a short t shirt and leggings I like "Put on some pants we don't ant to see your butt thank you.".  

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:52 pm
MissMurder10117
i olny wear leggings when im wearing a dress or when i put a skirt over them there quite comfy actually
Oh hey that sounds cute. Where do you get leggings?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:01 pm
I used to wear my leggings as pants. I really didn't think that I'd have a problem with it. But I started feeling really self-conscious about it since they ride up your you-know-where. And then my friend took a picture of my butt one time when I was wearing my leggings. It was really embarrassing. >.<;

I'm thinking about buying some denim shorts or a cute skirt to wear with my leggings. That way no one will ever have to see my form fitting leggings around my tiny booty.  

Rei Uchikino

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:03 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
MissMurder10117
i olny wear leggings when im wearing a dress or when i put a skirt over them there quite comfy actually
Oh hey that sounds cute. Where do you get leggings?

I've bought mine at a department store. I think it was JC Pennies.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:33 pm
i always thought my leggings were just knee-length shorts until my friend told me. sweatdrop  

sixthgun

danushbr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 pm
i like them but only if you have a nice a**, much like myself smile but they are very nice to wear on cold days under jeans or whatever. they keep in the warmth  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff