Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Love Kills Slowly (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:20 pm
"It hasnt worked thus far." She said to his comment about making the worst mistake of her life. "Maybe we could just go for a walk. Its nice outside." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:21 pm
"Yeah," he nodded, then took her wrist. "Let's go," he half-dragged her out of the cafe and down the street, not even making sure that she didn't mind him holding onto her.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:33 pm
Natalie half smiled and half frowned as he pulled her out of the cafe. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Or are we just heading to no place inparticular?" She added to the question.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:36 pm
"Just wandering," he replied, looking up. "Unless you have a place you wanna go."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Natalie bit her lip. She knew of a beautiful place that was not known to many others. "Yeah i do. Follow me." She said, this time pulling him along. Then she stopped infront of a large stone wall with vines growing up it. She felt around untill she found the hidden handel to the door that was also hidden. She pulled him through the door and shut it quickly behind them. "Here is the place i go when i want to get away form the world." She said while walking over to a fountian in the middle of a garden. The garden was full of exotic plant and beautiful flowers.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:10 pm
"Woh," he stepped in, glancing around. He felt he was intruding on something, so he stood close to the wall while looking over the garden. "How'd you find this place?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:24 pm
Natalie noticed that he stayed near the wall. "You can come closer. I wont bite, atleast not hard." She said with a small laugh. "I found it when Brad told me his news. I was running and feel infront of the door which i didnt know was there at the time. Some girl saw me there and said she wanted to show me something to make me feel better. So she showed me how to get in here and i have been comming here since." She explained to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:26 pm
"Ah," he nodded. "Well, something good came out of him doing... that... you found this place." he walked over to her and sat by the fountain.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:48 pm
"That is ture. I guess it was my fault anyway. I wouldnt let him... you know.. untill we got married." She said while looking at the floor. "I didnt really deserve him either. He was sweet and kind to me, even if he did the things he did." She added with a sigh. She believed that with all of her heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:49 pm
"He cheated on you, had two kids during your relationship, and you don't deserve him?" he looked at her like she was crazy.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:55 pm
"Yes, i didnt deserve him." She said while looking into his eyes. "He deserved better because i couldnt trust him enough to let the relationship work." She said her voice riseing a bit. "He may have cheated on me but i was the one who didnt trust him or let him do the things he wanted to do. Maybe if i would have let him have his way, he wouldnt have felt the need to cheat." She said lowering her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 pm
"Oh dearie, she's a doozie," he leaned back, falling into the fountain. He started at the cold water at his back, yelping, but settled into lying in the water. It was rather nice.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Natalie laughed when Vick fell into the water. It amused her to hear him yelp. "That. Was. Funny!" She exclaimed durring breaths.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:19 pm
He ran his hand through his now wet hair. He then grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her in with him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:25 pm
Natalie squeeled and giggled when he pulled her in. "No fair!" She yelled while splashing water on his face.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff