Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 pm
"If we go with you, will you promise that none of the villagers will be harmed?" Mina said to Dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:41 pm
Daphne blinked one then bit her lip. She was eager to see Dead's response but held her tongue.  

Azula Mai 101

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:04 pm
((Lol no worries Azula))

Dead looked to Daphne, then to the female. A smile played across her lips gently. "That all depends if you come along willingly or if I have to force you. Good behavior will surely keep this village safe. Our King may be tough, but he isn't a barbarian."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:08 am
Daphne looked to Dead and tugged on the warrior's arm. "Can I comes too?" she pleaded. "Pwease Dead. I pwomise I won't gets in da way and I can pwotects me self." She looked at Dead pleading then to the eternal eyes and smiled. "I hopes you nots minds buts what ish you name?" she tilted her head to one side and looked at her with a curious expression.

(("Can I come too?" "Please Dead. I promise I won't get in the way and I can protect myself." "I hope you don't mind but what is your name?"))  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:44 am
Mina hesitated for a second, then threw her bow and quiver of arrows onto the ground, showing her surrender.
"Mina..." Hiro said.
"Please, Hiro. I don't want the villagers to be harmed," Mina said to him.
Seeing the look in Mina's eyes, Hiro had no choice but to surrender. It was obvious that she didn't want to do it anymore than he did. Throwing his katana onto the ground with Mina's bow and quiver, he was barely able to conceal his anger.
Mina looked at the little girl. It's so hard to believe that that little girl works for the king, she thought. "Our names are Mina and Hiro," she told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:25 pm
Daphne smiled. "Well, Mina and Hiro, I hopes we becomes fwiends buts beware for I may decide to pway a few games wifouts tewing you," she walked forward and picked up their weapons. Handing them to Dead she simply said, "We nots want you to twy anyfing. And also, me name ish Daphne."

(( "Well, Mina and Hiro, I hope we become friends but beware for I may decide to play a few games without telling you." "We don't want you to try anything. And also, my name is Daphne." ))  

Azula Mai 101

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:20 pm
Dead looked to Daphne and took the weapons from her, patting the small girls head. "Good girl Daphne." She attached the weapons to her person and pulled out some cuffs. Dead headed over to the two Eternal eyes and bound their hands. "Now follow me. Come along Daphne, we have to head back to the castle now."
She smiled at the small girl before making her way back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:16 pm
Daphne smiled at the compliment given to her from Dead. As she followed the warrior, she skipped and began to whistle a happy tune. "Da king will be pweased. Won't he?" she asked Dead curiously. She thought about facing the king again. Last time they met the king wasn't in a really good mood. "I hopes he nots scweam ats me again. Like last time," she shivered as she thought about meeting the king.

(( "The king will be pleased. Won't he?" "I hope he doesn't scream at me again. Like last time," ))  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:58 am
Hiro and Mina followed Dead and Daphne. Hiro was looking at the ground, trying to conceal his anger.
"I'm sorry I made you surrender, Hiro...I just...I don't want the villagers harmed," Mina whispered to Hiro.
"It's not you I'm angry at. It's Annexus. He would have his army threaten the lives of everyone in a village just to make sure that Eternal Eyes surrender. I will never be able to forgive him for this. I will end his tyranny even if it's the last thing I do," Hiro told her in a hushed tone.
"Hiro...Do not talk like that. We will end this tyranny together, and we will both survive. We will live to see peace return to this kingdom. I will not allow you to be killed, just as you won't let me be killed. We will kill him together," Mina said in the same hushed tone.
"Mina, I can't let you get involved. It's too dangerous. I-"
"I'm already involved," Mina cut in. "I was involved from the day I was born. My eyes are proof of that. The Gods chose me to help end this tyranny, and I am going to."
"Mina...I...I don't want to risk losing you...I..." Hiro's voice trailed off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:21 am
Daphne was sure they thought she heard nothing but she heard everything. "I fink peace will comes to da village soon," she whispered to them. She let her pace fall to a slow walk as she trailed next to the eternal eyes. She looked to Hiro who was walking next to her. His angry expression caught her attention. She grabbed his hand. "Ish somefing wong?" she asked him, trying to sound innocent, which wasn't that difficult for her.

(( "I think peace will come to the village soon." "Is something wrong?" ))  

Azula Mai 101

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:29 pm
"You know you shouldn't be leaving the castle Daphne. If something happens to you, our Lord will be furious." She looked down to Daphne and saw her trail back. Dead kept a close watch on her until they reached the castle gates.

The white haired woman turned her head up and shouted. "Open up! I have prisoners!!" She growled, and the men hurried to obey her. The bridge fell and she led the way across before taking them inside. Once the bridge was raised she looked to two of the guards. "Take these two down to the dungeons. I will inform the King myself of their arrival. Come along Daphne."

She turned from them as the guards worked to rush the two to the dungeons. ((Is Wolf still playing the king?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:22 pm
Daphne waved by to the eternal eyes. "Bye byes Mina. Bye byes Hiro." Se followed Dead to the throne room to face the king. "Your majesty," she bowed her head to him then looked to Dead. Backing away slightly, Daphne stood behind Dead, afraid the king would scream at her for leavng palace grounds.

(( who is the king?? ))  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:10 am
((Wolf said he has no free time and had to quit. I'm playing Annexus now. Sorry if he doesn't turn out to be very evil. I've never been very good at evil guys.))

Mina and Hiro were taken down to the dungeon and thrown into the same cell. The guards unbound their hands and locked them in the cell. "I don't like this...We're prisoners of the cruelest man in the world...I wonder what will happen to us..." Mina said.
"I don't know..." Hiro told her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annexus had been pacing the throne room before Dead and Daphne walked in. When they did, he turned and saw who they were. "Report," he ordered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:31 pm
Daphne whimpered at the king's harsh tone. "Uh, um," she stuttered. "Eternal eyes. Dungeon," she managed to choke out. She looked to the door and then to Dead. She soon turned to the king. Please don't hurt me, she whimpered to herself.  

Azula Mai 101

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:23 am
Dead looked to Daphne with a raised brow. She however, kept her cool and knelt down. The two eternal eyes from the village were caught and have been placed in the dungeon your Majesty. Is there anything else that you require sir?"  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff