Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Buying True Love~ (Literate Only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:23 pm
Brian woke up once again at the crack of dawn. He was suprised to find a blanket covering him and his book and glasses were on the table. He streched and twisted his body so his back would pop. He got up and went through his morning shower in a dazed state. 'Ember must have woke up and put that blanket on me last night.' He thought, 'No she wouldnt do that, she hates me.' He reminded himself. He got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. He should have realized that it wasnt tight enough but his mind was on Ember and the blanket. He grabbed the tooth brush and walked out of the bathroom. She was standing in the hall apparently waiting for the bathroom. 'She has one in her room.' He thought but didnt say anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:41 pm
Ember leaned against the wall and folded her arms as she waited for him. Although she had come to thank him for replacing her blanket, but seeing him in his towel was just a bonus for her. Ember tried to keep her eyes on his but it was hard because of his masculine chest. That and the towel was slowly sleeping.

By this time, Ember had already showered and changed into some clean clothes. Well as clean as her wardrobe went. Today, she wore a pair of jeans and giant jersey shirt that was men size. "I wanted to thank you for replacing the blanket last night." For a moment, they just stared at each other. "You didn't have to but thank you for doing so." Ember went to walk out but stopped at the door. "And you might want to cover yourself." Brian looked at her curiously and she pointed to the towel that was now on the floor. She walked out of the room and realized that as she had looked at the towel and then back at his face. She had blushed right in front of him.

Ember mentally smacked herself and headed downstairs. She made the two of them breakfast. Right as she was placing both plates on the table, Brian walked in the kitchen wearing a tight shirt. The shirt showed every muscle on his chest. This was torturous for her. She sat down at the table and began eating her breakfast and tried not to blush at the same time. "So," She began as she looked back up at him. "How was your date? You knock her up yet?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:51 pm
Brian smirked as he walked into the kitchen. He was still enjoying the moment when his towel slipped. She looked even more beautiful when she blushed, if that was possible. He sat down in his chair and leaned back making sure she could see his muscles. "For your information she has a name. Natalie was wonderful last night." Was all he said, even though he would never sleep with Natalie, he wanted to make Ember pissed. It made watching her more enjoyable.

Brian reached over to grab a piece of bread at the same time Ember did. Their hands touched and it sent chills down his spine. He quickly retrackted his hand and let her get the piece of bread. He wondered if she felt it to. Today he finished before her. He got up and washed his plate and cup. He dried them and put them up as well. "Just to let you know, i didnt sleep with Natalie." He said while still facing the wall above the sink.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:03 pm
As he told her that Natalie was wonderful, she stabbed her food with much more force than she usually did. She had to admit, she wanted to roast Natalie for sleeping with him and she didn't even know her. Ember reached for some toast but ended up rubbing hands with him. Her cheeks burned as she muttered 'sorry.'

Her heart seemed to soar when he told her he didn't sleep with her. But her mouth had to come out. "Why?" She asked. "She wasn't good enough? Or no, let guess. Wasn't in the mood? Or maybe she wasn't." Ember gasped as she picked up her plate and cup to put them in the sink. "No, I got it. She told you she was a lesbian. Oo, sorry buddy. Happens all the time." She grabbed the sponge and began to clean her dishes. "So what am I doing today? Rearranging the garage maybe?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 pm
Brian was furrious at Ember for reacting the way she did. "If you must know she took me to her place and slipped into something very tasty but i refused her." He said and then to her next question he gave a wicked grin. "No i have a SPECIAL task for you today." He said still with an evil grin on his face. "You are comming to the mall with me to help me pick out an outfit for my friends bachalor party." He said while turning to head towards the door. "Oh and i put some clothes on your bed for you to wear. I really dont want to walk around with you looking like that." He said then turned to head up the stairs not wanting to be around her in case she exploded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:20 pm
Ember wanted to smash a plate against his head but he had walked out of the room before she could do that. A bachelor party? "How in the world am I going to help you pick an outfit for your friend's bachelor party?" She asked as she followed him. Then another thought came to her mind. "Oh no. You are not going to make me the sex toy. That is one thing I REFUSE in doing. You make me do it and I will burn everything in my path including your manhood got it?" She asked but he didn't answer her. Instead, he pointed to her room indicating for her to get ready.

Ember groaned and stormed off to her room. On the bed was everything that she needed. Clothes that actually looked cute, make-up, hair products of every kind that she would need. It was a girl's dream come true. Ember grabbed everything and took them all to the bathroom with her. An hour later, Brain was banging on her door and screaming for her to finish up. She opened the door and revealed a whole new her. Now she wore tight jeans, a cute top, a jean jacket and heals. Her make-up was simple but still sexy. Ember's hair was curled neatly and fell at the sides of her face. "Let's get this over with but, once again, I am NOT going to be the sex toy."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:35 pm
Brian was mid knock when Ember opened the door. He stared slack jawed at her. She looked like someone you would find on the cover of a magazine. He shook his head slightly and went to answer her demand. "Trust me you are not going to be the sex toy. The bought strippers for him." He said while turning away from her. If he wasnt careful he would kiss her again. "I need help finding an outfit that makes me look married. That is where you come in. I figured you could help me and act as if i was your husband for a while so i wouldnt feel the need to sleep with one of those girls." He said to her while walking towards the Jeep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:56 pm
Ember followed him to the Jeep and got in. "Ah, I see. So that's why you bought me. Besides being your slave and all. But you don't want to sleep with any of the girls?" She asked with sarcastic tone. "I'm shocked." He drove out of the drive way and headed towards the mall. "So, you want me to be your wife." She said. "I want a divorce then." Once again, her words stung her. The title of her being his wife felt good, strangely enough, to say and think.

Ember sat back and watched as everything passed. Although her hair was blowing behind her, it still kept it's bounce. She folded her arms and let her mind wander. Several images of him with his shirt off again and him in a towel came to her mind. She tried to make the image go away but it was too hard for her since he was sitting right next to her. At one point she even looked at him but, once he looked at her she immediately looked back out the window. Ember looked down at her hand and realized that they would have to get matching rings.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:06 pm
Brian laughed when Ember said she wanted a devorice. He was driving while thinking of the many lies they were going to tell his college buddies but that didnt bother him at all. Ember would surly make his friends understand. He turned to look at her and found the she was looking at him too. He amidiatly looked back at the road. "We are going to have to have a story together by the time this party starts. I already have the rings ordered and a even took the liberty of getting yours with a color that matches your attitude." He said while parking into a space nearest the door. He jumped out and walked to her side and opened the door. "We are going to have to practice being newlyweds. Ok?" He said, well more like asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:23 pm
Ember sighed and hopped out of the car. "Fine. But one wrong move with your hand and it's toast." She threatened. They walked inside and, somehow, their hands ended up intertwined. She didn't know who took who's hand but it sort of just happened. They walked into the first store and they were greeted by several beautiful women who all seemed to like him. Once they saw their hands intertwined, they hated Ember after that.

They picked out some clothes and Brian tried them on. Each one seemed better on him than the last. They bought several outfits for him and walked out clearly satisfied. As they continued to walk on, a teenage girl with a piercing in her eyebrow stopped her. "I'm sorry but I have to ask you something. Who did your tattoo's?" The girl asked. "They're awesome." Ember looked at her arm then back at the girl.

"I did it myself actually." She told the girl. Truth was, the tattoos appeared a few days after her new discovery. The girl looked a little disappointed but thanked her anyway and moved on. Ember and Brian continued walking in silence until she finally said something. "You know if we're going to be 'newly weds' we need to get to know each other. We can't just make things up. Like you said, it has to be believable."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:30 pm
Brian was loving all of the attention Ember was giving him. He even loved modeling for her, which seemed to make her happy too. When the girl with the piercing in her eyebrow stopped then and asked her question he was amazed to find the origin of the tattoo's. "You are right. We do need to know each other and we will need to go looking for you an outfit for the party as well. I dont want you wearing amything to reaveiling because my friends wont keep thier hadns to themselves." He said trying to complement her. When she didnt respond he went on talking. "Well lets see, my favorite color is blue, i love to read. Oh and my favorite food is pancakes." He said. "Now its your turn." He added with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:49 am
Ember looked at him. His favorite food was pancakes? She couldn't believe it. Then again, who didn't love pancakes. As they continued to walk through the mall, she tried to remember other things that she liked. Things that she liked before she was captured.

Ember could see herself drawing, watching movies with friends and a lot of other things. She could see herself reading in front of a fire while it was snowing outside. Many things she remembered, were things that she hadn't thought of in a long time. Ember shook herself out of her thought as Brain waited for her to answer. "From what I can remember, I love to read; especially in front of a fire when it's cold out, my favorite color is green and my favorite food are pancakes as well." His smiled seemed to warm and gentle that she wanted to kiss his lips but she stopped herself. It wasn't right according to her standards. Ember could feel her body heating up but not enough to burn him. Only enough to seem like a warm bath.

They walked into a random store and Ember tried on a few outfits. Each one looked great on her but he continued to turn them down. She figured that each outfit would attract the other boys too much and they would think that she was single. Ember stepped out of the dressing room for, what seemed like, the hundredth time. "Now what about this one?" She asked and turned around slowly in a circle. Brian shook his head. "Fine, then you pick something I can wear cause I'm all out of ideas."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:18 am
Brian didnt like the outfits she chose to try on. They would all make her more desirable to his friends and that made him pissed. He knew he shouldnt be but it still hurt to think that his friends might want her. "Ok, fine. I will pick you out something to try on." He said while getting up from his spot and looking through the racks. He found a top that had a mix of blue and green in it. It was low cut and perfect for Ember. He walked over to her and tossed it. She cought it and gave him a quizical look. "Trust me." He said while going to sit back down. When she came back out and turned for him to look. His jaw dropped a bit when she did this. The outfit brought out her tattoos and her waist line. He saw one of the girls from the store come over and tell her she looked beautiful. She really did and it amazed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:33 am
Ember thanked the girl and then turned back to Brian. "So are we good now?" She asked. At first, Brian didn't say anything. He just looked at her in a strange way. "Hello?" She asked waving her hand in front of his face. "Is it good or not?" Brian just nodded and Ember went back to change.

She came back out in her original outfit and found Brian looking at more clothes. "Is there anything else that we need?" She asked. Once again, he just seemed to look at her. Ember continued to wait for him to say something.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:54 am
Brian was picking through a rack of shirts and pulled a few off to get her. When Ember walked over to him he still couldnt seem to find words and put them into sentence form. "Yes there is a few more things we need." He said while going over to the counter to buy her things. He picked up a pair of hoop earings that sparkeled in the light. He put those on the pile as well. When the cashire rang them up she thanked them for comming and told him that if there was anything he needed that he could give her a call, while slipping him her sales card. "That is ok. Me and my wife have all of the things we need." He said to her casualy. The woman didnt like this news at all and gave Ember a glare that would normaly make a girl wince but Ember gave her a radiant smile that made the cashier even more pissed. Brian draged Ember out of the store before she burned the poor girl at the counter. "Now we need to go pick up the rings." He said while pulling her into a jewlery store. He went over to the counter and gave them his name. Whenthe man came back with two boxes he smiled and gave them to him. Brian turned to her and opened the box with her ring in it. "I hope you like it." He said while waiting for her reaction.

((Imma guna let you descride the ring.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff