Submit

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:25 am
Nyt grabed a beer out of the first fridge and cracked it open with a claw "that might be a little tricky, i cannt get rid of your iguana gene, but i could add others if i had the DNA samples, the only dna i have now on a technical basis is the three of us, a deer and my multiple canine genes i have in my fridge"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm
Otsanda woke up, under a bridged near the water. Her tail curled around her to keep herself warm. Waking to the constant moisture in the air, Otsanda pulled in her tail and ears, hiding them from the world. Crossing the road despite the incoming traffic, she made it across unnoticed or seen. "Time for food!" She spoke aloud to herself. She started to walk into the city of Seattle Washington. Walking slowly to the center, to look for some food to eat. She looked to the east where she knew where some animal family's lived, but today, she wanted to mix things up. "Human food seams good today...But where to get it?" She had not had human food for a while and did not remember what she liked to eat. "Something to drink would be nice" She looked around.

She only stopped on her hunt once when she saw a large car/jeep go past her. Filled with men she did not know. She followed it and waited outside of a large building. She listened in but all she really could hear was mumbles. She looked around her to make sure no one noticed her. Then, walking up to the building she jumped in through a broken window. Once inside, she let her true form show. Her long white tail showing and her pointed wolf ears shooting out from her head. She looked around. Then walked in the hallways.

[[ Okay Chris, I'm being good!]]
[[They wont all be this big, its just for an opening.]]  

Chambered_Melody

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:33 pm
Slither growled as he stood up" Well that is no good." He really wanted to become one with the cold bloodied lizard that lived with in him but as long as he couldn't tap into their abilities he was nothing more then the shell" It is rare to find the lizards i speak of around here, for the main fact that the temperature around these parts is just to cold for them" kicking the table some he looked back at the scientist" Sir do you know of any place where we could get the DNA for I really wish for the procedure to be done"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:21 pm
Aaron stood back watching.
"I have heard of a place full of differant DNA. Where that is I'm not sure of or how well its gaurded..." he said as he took a few steps closer.  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chambered_Melody

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:37 pm
Otsanda had been sitting on the other side of the door. Just listening to the conversation. On the way up, she had easily made it through the web of traps the owner must have put up. A cage or tow fell, almost landing on her long white tail twice, but nothing could hold her. She was just to fast. She stood up, and merely walked through the open door. "I know where it is." She spoke calmly to the small group, her voice strong and sure for such a child. She did not bother to hid what she was after hearing that the one man wanted DNA.

Her tail swayed around her bare feel lightly. Her ear, twitched while she looked at each person in turn. She was 'tasting' the emotions around her, and so far did not find any hostel feeling towards her being there, but she could be wrong. She stood in the doorway, not moving all that much, encase she had to run. "I just came from there. Its under the Seattle center. Like, really under it." She smiled, showing her pointed teeth, as white as her fur.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:01 pm
Nyt sighed as he pulled out a cigarette "great another experiment, did some one put my name on a sign or some thing" a smirk was on his face "oh you, lizard man sit down and rest your arm, i need some of your blood, you'll get it back"  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Chambered_Melody

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:29 pm
Otsanda raised an eyebrow to the odd man. It seamed that she had found the owner of the booby trapped house. She moved hr tail from side to side, her ear twitched slightly too. "No, I followed 'em!" She nodded her head to the man who was known as 'lizard man'.

Walking around them all she stopped at the window sill, sitting on the edge. "If you don't mind me asking Mr. Why is your house so...Well secured? What do you got to hide from the rest of us?" She spoke, still a bit annoyed about all she had to go through just to get to this room. Was not even well decorated!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:37 pm
Aaron's eyes fell on Otsanda. . .Turning to Nyt, He wondered.
Why it had been so easy to Get in from the roof, Maybe there were no traps. . .  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chambered_Melody

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 pm
As soon as Aaron's eyes were set onto Otsanda, her jerked her herd in his direction. Because of the two different types of spider in her, always knew when someone was looking to her. Call it an extra sense if you will. Her eyes were a ruby red as she boor her gaze back to him. "Yes?" She asked semi coldly. She could not help but be annoyed. She was not fond of others looking at her. Her long, white, and fluffy tail switched behind her angrily. Her ears, pointed in Aaron's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:04 pm
Slither looked at Nyt" They call me slither " he hissed as he leaned up against the wall. His eyes moved over the young woman that stood before him before looking back to the computer. he had never seen a creature quite like that before," You can take the blood from me at any time I have no need to rest my arm. Slither smirked as he thrusted his arm up and flexed. Bringing his arm down he smiled some, " Child chill out where all friends here, after all we all wish for you experiments to survive and live normal lifes."  

Origin Dark
Crew

Chambered_Melody

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Otsanda looked to Slither. Her wolf eyes turning her head this way and that. She looked to his arm, finding the needles quickly. "There is no such thing as normal for us now. And I know no friends." She took a deep breath, happy now that she was getting the fresh air from the outside. She kept looking from his arm to the needles. "Specially ones like me." She paused for a moment, then continued to speak to the room. " When you do that. Be sure that you stay in the far end of the room. Blood. 'S like a drug to me." She looked down, as if admitting this was a great weakness. Really, in a way it was. But now it was her life style. She had her foot in one side of the window sill, and her back against the other side. Her arms were crossed, she looked out to the city. Looking at its semi emptiness.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:14 pm
Aaron Tried not to Chuckle. "Relax I was just acknowledging Your Presence. . ." He took A long slurp of his beer, Crouching Down on his Knee's his tail waving back and forth slowly. "I'm Aaron By the way . . ."  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chambered_Melody

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:32 pm
Otsanda looked back to the one who had looked at her. Her eyes red from after the animals she had...Eaten from this morning. "Otsanda Zetsumei." She spoke to the room. She could not help but smile half heartedly to his tail. He was a tiger aether way, and it would be hard for a wolf to be fiends with a tiger. It was just how life worked, dogs and cat, were not friends unless forced to be that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:19 pm
Nyt pulled out what looked like a high tech squirt gun and stuck it to slithers arm, a small glass tube attatched to it instantly filled with blood "gotta love technology" nyt sat the gun down and put the tube in a spinner, he walked over to his computer and saw his reflection in the screen, is body was comleatly covered in fur now, he striped the rest of his clothes off be cause of this, he typed something in the computer and the iron doors sealed the room again, keeping all way in and out inposible, there was only on way out and only nyt was the only one who knew it. nyt walked over to the window sill holding a hand out to help the girl up, knowing she would fall out of it when the door closed "If your speaking of the humans we once were, then no we are not normal, but im used to being like this, i honestly dont know how to use silver wear any more and id take spoiled meat over cooked meat, so by our standereds, we are normal" Nyt's eye finished turning their golded yellow in a gleam "even you"

Arcross the street from the apartment two eyes gleamed in the darkness. A winged figure pushed a button on its chest "sin, i think i found our prey"  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:26 pm
Slither growled when he felt the blood leave his body" Yeah go to love it but god damn it has been awhild since I've had a neddle in me" he listened to the metal of the walls and doors fall into place," Well miss Otsanda, If I were you I would move before your a** gets crushed like a bug" He chuckled at his little joke. Before standing up he tore his shirt and wrapped it around his arm. With all the metal the place looked diffrent almost dead like. he moved next to the spinner and began to watch it spin he always loved using this things in class.

Sin smirked as he looked up to the building that was infront of them his eyes looking over every inch of it," Good job Greed now we have to wait for the others to get here so we can get in" he moved fast up to where greed was a small smile of triumph on his face" We got you now Wrath, you deserting son of a b***h"  
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff