Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lillies and Roses/TeHsChNoZbErRy & Purplosity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:27 pm
"Good. Oh my gosh, remember when my phone beeped and made you jump? Well, it was a text from my boyfriend, Nate, asking me to dinner last night. That didn't turn out too well. I got sucked into a book, which never happens to me, and I missed him!" Rose tried to laugh it off but it still hurt inside. She was never able to tell anyone stuff like that before because she didn't trust any of her friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:30 pm
She laughed a bit, "Wow, that happens to me too," she smiled softly. "My mom always gets mad when I don't come down for dinner because of a book," she put her hands in her pockets.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:41 pm
Rose laughed and kept walking. Inside she was nervous and sad. She hoped it didn't show on her face but it did.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:44 pm
Lilly looked at Rose, "Something wrong?" she asked gently, seeing the look on her face.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:53 pm
Rose looked up."Oh, nothing. I just feel bad about Nate." She was scared about what was going to happen to her when she caught up with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:59 pm
"Ah," she nodded, pausing as they arrived at school.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:13 pm
Rose slowed to a stop and just stared at the school grounds. In the distance she saw Nate talking to his group of mostly girls. He put his arm around Amy, she was the only one of them that was really her friend. Amy pushed his arm off and slapped him. Haha, he deserved it. But she knew she was going to pay for it later.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:14 pm
"Well, I'll see you later," Lilly waved a bit as she walked away from Rose, heading towards the school building.
((G2g, really tired/half asleep, g'night!))  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:22 pm
"Bye," Rose waved back and relunctantly(sp?) walked towards her group. "Hey guys," she said as cheerfully as possible. She stood next to Nate and he put his arm around her. Nate leaned down to whisper in Rose's ear. "Where were you last night," he said into her ear. Rose giggled trying to make it look like he was flirting.
"I got caught by my dad trying to leave the house," she lied through false grinning teeth. "You know how he is about me going out." Nate never meet her dad because he doesn't exsist, he left right after he found out that her mom was pregnant with her.
"Okay, but don't let it happen again," he squeezed her arm painfully and kissed her forehead. Rose looked down and was silent until the bell rang.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:25 pm
Lilly got to her locker and wondered about her newfound friend. She rather liked Rose, she was nice. She hadn't heard good things about her boyfriend though. She closed the door to her locker after grabbing her books and headed towards her first period.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:46 pm
The first three periods Rose was out of it, she was todally spacing.One more class before lunch, she thought,then I will be free. She couldn't wait to eat with Lilly. Hopefully she will want to sit alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:51 pm
Lilly noticed Nate in her first couple of classes, and shivered a bit. As the bell rang for lunch, she was glad to be out the classes. She got to the cafeteria in record time, waiting for Rose. While she waited, she got into line, ending up right by Nate.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:54 pm
Rose ran for lunch being held back in class for not paying attention. She looked around for Lilly and saw her waiting in line. Soon she was by Lilly's side. "Hey Lilly!" Rose smiled big, then saw Nate turn around, "hey Nate....."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:57 pm
"Hey Rose," Lilly smiled, not really looking at Nate, "How's it going?" she asked, glancing at Nate.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:08 pm
"Umm... good." Rose slowly swallowed in her dry mouth. Nate took Rose by the arm and pulled her up in line with him.
"Why are you talking to...," he glanced back at Lilly, "her..."
"Ummm.... cause she's my neighbor," Rose snickered trying to sound brave in front of Lilly.
"Oh, well don't forget about tonight," he pushed her away and she walked slowly back to Lilly. "What about you? How are you?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff