Card Queen
  Snow
  All of them
View Results

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:30 pm
Eggmond
Lilmagical_star
I got a PM from Queenie, and now she's acting like she's the only victim in all this. stare And she says she doesn't think I meant what I wrote (or does she mean what we wrote? it wasn't clear ^^; ). What's her problem?!? neutral

Anyway, I think I'll simply step aside for the moment, since I'm supposedly "being rude" when posting my opinions stare (it's not because you use capitals that you are automatically screaming, yo! it's just so everyone can notice it!!). I'll return if/when I feel the guild is back on tracks again.

Awwww...... baiiii crying

We are droping off like flies! slowly one by one we are all leaving, I hope I'm not next gonk

Who said I was leaving? Let's call that... a break (as crew) XD
I'll continue checking Crit' ninja-style ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:42 pm
I really think that Queenie should get the chance to read EVERYTHING we've said on this matter. And also, I'm changing the poll, because the one up there is no longer needed.  

Zapatorf
Crew

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:10 pm
I know what the problem is!
Depression is serious, and Critttendo doesn't go well with serious.
Serious ,makes Crittendo depressed, which leads round and round and round! sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:21 pm
No, I think that we actually needed this wake-up call. Sure, things could have gone better, and maybe they'll be fixed, but we'll be a better team for going through this.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:40 am
You're a pretty sharp lad, Zap. Indeed, this event is more or less the inevitable explosion resulting from a build up of frustration and miscommunication that have been plaguing these fair Guild halls.

I'd also like it if Queenie would read all that's been said and properly close this matter off with us. Crittendo's not a private Guild, so she can technically get in and read it, member or not. So the opportunity is there, she just has to feel compelled, I suppose. I'm not sure if I should be the one to convince her to come back and read up, though. What do you lot think?

For the record on people who could/should come back, I have offered Legion a chance to return to the Crew, should he want to, and I will make this offer to Snowie as well, when this Crittendo Crunch is over. They both deserve a chance to better themselves and prove themselves to the new Crittendo order. Legion's not deciding now, though, since he's a busy man and knows that in the new system we'll actually expect Crew to be active. Time will tell if he'll someday return to us.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:28 pm
On the recession matter,I'm so pissed about America being in a recession,but ye have Barack Obama,the coolest President EVER!All Ireland has is stupid Biffo(I want Bertie back...)and all the UK have is the Queen and that Gordon Brown.... sad  

Fairy Alchemist 96

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:20 pm
Blair>Brown>Cameron  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:26 pm
WHAT!?!
They've moved on to David Cameron now?
At least London has Boris Johnson...  

Fairy Alchemist 96

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:09 am
We haven't moved onto Cameron YET!
Blair is better than Brown who's better than Cameron.

And yes, Boris Johnson is awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:47 am
I guess this crisis is over but still...

Inactive crew members destroyed my guild, anyone of us can only handle so much responsibility.

It was so hard trying to just contact inactive members/or crew and asking them if they still wanted to be a part of the guild or not.

I've dreamed of being crew here myself but by now many of you don't even know me, and I've recided to never inquiring about a position knowing I'm just not active enough. =)

This guild to me is a glowing example of awsomeness in Gaia, I don't know something for willing brains to chew on... xp  

Moleje

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:58 pm
The first part of the crisis is over, we've stopped the problem of demotions and people dropping out for the time being in favor of communication. Admittedly, this does still leave problems. The most prominent one of these is being discussed by crew, but unfortunately, it's taking up all our time at the moment. And until these problems get taken care of, we're still technically in the Crisis.

What upsets me personally is Card Queen's desicion to quit the guild. I'm still having trouble grasping it, but I suppose until this is all worked out, I can't expect her to want to come back. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:50 pm
Zapatorf
The first part of the crisis is over, we've stopped the problem of demotions and people dropping out for the time being in favor of communication. Admittedly, this does still leave problems. The most prominent one of these is being discussed by crew, but unfortunately, it's taking up all our time at the moment. And until these problems get taken care of, we're still technically in the Crisis.

What upsets me personally is Card Queen's desicion to quit the guild. I'm still having trouble grasping it, but I suppose until this is all worked out, I can't expect her to want to come back. emo

You're talking as if it was some World War 545646 eek burning_eyes Don't scare people, you blue dude!!
The worst is over, according to me. ^^

And honestly, since Card Queen didn't believe me when I told her how I appreciate her and her hard work and like blamed me for being hypocrite, I'm like "do/think whatever you want now". confused I mean, it's her decision, so what can we do?! Annoy her until she comes back? neutral So she does what she wants to do, but I/we will of course be happy if she decides to come back.  

Lilmagical_star

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:46 am
No offense to anyone intended, but Live and Let Die.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:49 pm
GeorgeStow
No offense to anyone intended, but Live and Let Die.

Oh,how I love that movie...  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:04 pm
lol. Awesome song. But I don't agree with it in this instance. =/  
Boo's Graveyard [The place where dead threads go...]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers