Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:45 pm
Blages
1 person to go now

Who and I'll see if I can get a hold of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:47 pm
thedesired88  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:21 pm
I said I can do whatever works best with your plan Blages. It doesn't matter to me just as long as I get to take part O.o. Oh and what happened to pink? I haven't seen her post on anything for like a month :/.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:34 pm
OK, did not know the circumstances. Hmm...... how about, Rasu in the ultimate fight and Elie in helping disabling the power supply. (why didn't you tell me earlier that you were waiting on me?)  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:55 pm
thedesired88
OK, did not know the circumstances. Hmm...... how about, Rasu in the ultimate fight and Elie in helping disabling the power supply. (why didn't you tell me earlier that you were waiting on me?)

We didn't know who we were waiting on. You guys were waiting on me too. My apologies.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:55 pm
OK so is anyone gonna post  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:53 pm
I don't know O.o We've sorted out the parts I don't know what's taking so long. Maybe Blages is writing it up in like microsoft word or something because it's really long?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:51 am
probably or he's just really busy at the moment. Pretty much this whole thing is riding on him at the moment. Be patient guys, I'm bored too. xp  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:53 am
Sorry about the wait but I need to get quite a lot done with it and also I am very busy outside of this
Trying to get it ready within the next few days but cant make any promises (I am really really busy so but I will try to get this up ASAP)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:05 am
Blages
Sorry about the wait but I need to get quite a lot done with it and also I am very busy outside of this
Trying to get it ready within the next few days but cant make any promises (I am really really busy so but I will try to get this up ASAP)

Told you guys!  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:41 pm
Does this mean I owe you $5? XD lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:45 pm
thedesired88
Does this mean I owe you $5? XD lol.

Nope unless we made a silent bet that I didn't know about. lol  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:53 pm
Nope just a joke, haha. Just posted on new rp.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 am
Good news I managed to cough up an hour or 2 and got the first post of the race against time up
Just to comment on it:
The battle suit is not designed to be god modding but is a vital part of the storyline and you will see why later ((Hidding spoilers to the end 3nodding rolleyes 3nodding ))  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:43 pm
wasn't thinking of it that way O.o. I actually thought that she wasn't adequate in battle or something so she needed the suit. But that works a lot better lol.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff