Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Winry's Repair Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winry_Rockbell026

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:31 am
Winry continued her work happily slowly losing her ability to listen to the conversation behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:37 am
Edward growled and chewed on the chocolate bar.
"I just get into fights alot, okay?"

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:59 am
luna put an arm around him and tousled him hair. " o edward your just fine,im glad your okay. oh i got word from mustang just this morn...." she added after she let him sit back. she smiled " was getting worried about him, my little dear, i hadnt heard from him for three days..." she smiled sweetly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:50 pm
After a few moments Winry smiled, "Finished!" she said really happy that she had fixed up the damage and even made new adjustments. "Ready to try this out?" she asked Emily.  

Winry_Rockbell026

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:59 pm
"Hell yeah I am~!",Emily said getting up and walked over to Winry.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:18 pm
Winry smiled and waited for her to find a confertable chair to sit in before connecting the nerves. She knew the pain was tough so she wanted it to go as smooth as possible.  

Winry_Rockbell026

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:33 pm
Emily sat down in a cushioned chair and waited for Winry to reattach her arm. "I'm ready when you are.",she said boldly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:03 pm
Winry nodded, and began to attach the wires and nerves together saving the most painful part for last. Finally ready to finish connecting the nerves she counted, "1..2..3!" after three she turned her wrench which connected the nerves completely.  

Winry_Rockbell026

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:22 pm
Emily flinched alittle when the nerves were reconnected, she ignored the real pain by remembering th epain that caused her to get automail. 'Damn this doesn't compare to having your arm chewed off by a wild dog........',she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:25 pm
not once di luna wince, i think thats why people found her a bit odd when it came to even the moat gruesome of scenes..." Hey emmi, You wann a chocolate bar? " she grinned entusiastically, holding it up.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Winry_Rockbell026

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:41 pm
Winry put her hands on her hips. "How does that feel?" she asked. Watching Emily and had a smile of pride on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:35 pm
Edward yawned, almost falling asleep in his chair.  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:10 pm
"O! my dear little mustang says hi edward, roy, was asking about you!" luna twittered excitedly. "i told him that he better come visit me here!" she added and elbowed edward.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:15 pm
Edward rolled his eyes. "yay" he said sarcasticly.  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:05 pm
" yay huh?" luna replied matter of factly. " having you, alphonse and roy around is like having my own kids! heheheh." she added truthfully. " besides im getting ready to over throw furher bradly whether he wants to relinquish his title or not. she said in a low voice, quite seriously.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff